Caudalie Purifying Mask uploaded by Angelique  L.

BY CAUDALIE

Eliminate complexion dulling impurities to brighten and purify the skin. This non-drying clay mask is highly concentrated in plant ingredients and grape-seed oil for exceptional effectiveness. Soak up impurities, diminish the appearance of pores and remove dead skin cells to reveal a radiant complexion. For all skin types. Purifying Mask. see more...

Allyson R.
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this mask! It is really thick and does not dry on your face which is a little different. It washes off nicely and reveals more radiant looking skin in just 1 use! I was completely shocked! Worth the money!!
Laura J.
Laura J.
This is definitely a thick mask. Some masks don't cake up or are drying -this one does not dry out but it is more of a traditional mask. I think it is pretty effective. Regardless the scent is so lovely!
Deetu B.
Deetu B.
Aldie, VA
Amazing product, I love using this mask before bed. It is super refreshing and light. I leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off and it leaves my skin feeling super super smooth
Bri A.
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product as a sample from Sephora. I have some pretty horrible and troubling skin so I was on the hunt for a detox! I really loved this mask. It helps diminish impurities, tighten pores while literally purging your face with healthy cells. It is also super sensitive for those of you out there with dry skin. I will be purchasing the full size very soon!
Katharine S.
Katharine S.
Hyannis, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caudalie makes the best masks! My face felt super refreshed after using this one. Wicked effective and would definitely recommend.
Giovanni F.
Giovanni F.
So hydrating it helps with acne and it also leaves skin so smooth and glowing and it soaks in to your skin so fast
Beth M.
Beth M.
Fort Polk, LA
Love this mask. It makes my skin feel super soft and hydrates my skin very well. Doesn't feel too oily either
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Arlington, VA
I bought this due to a recommendation by a sales associate at Sephora and WOW was she spot on. This mask has done amazing things for my skin that others could not. My favorite example to use is how I used this as a spot treatment overnight on a swollen zit on my face. Woke up the next morning and it was completely gone. Amazing! I really recommend this mask for anyone who wants impurities pulled from their skin, whether that mean you have uneven skin tone, acne, etc.
Rudiany R.
Rudiany R.
Totally worthy the price I paid for this product!! I was a little concerned at the beginning not believing that much, but right after the first time I used it I could notice how my skin became more attractive! I love it! I super recommend this mask!!!
lisa r.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
I love masks and this one felt great on my face. was easy to wash off and my face felt terrific afterwards. the scent isn't fabulous but it's not the worst.