Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilCaudalie
Pulpe Vitaminee Energizing Concentrate

Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Energizing Concentrate

by Caudalie

For skin that is extremely dull, stressed and lifeless This 100% plant-based face concentrate is exceptionally effective overnight for revitalized skin. It provides anti-aging protection and nourishment. Thanks to the high concentration of essential oils and grape-seed oil, the Caudalie concentrates, from the Vinotherapie® Spas, offer unparalleled results from the very 1st application. Main ingredients:   sweet almond* and musk rose* oils, essential oils of neroli*, sandal, lavender* No parabens - No phenoxyethanol - No phthalate - No sodium laureth sulfate - No ingredients of animal origin - finished products not tested on animals *organically grown

Does this have a watery consistency or more of a heavy serum feeling?
Start your review of Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Energizing Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Calhoun
Purchased at: Sephora
This is AMAZING! I loved it while i has it! The packaging or travel friendly which i love! It made my skin look great and did not cause any bad reactions!
I love this I love the brand and I love the way it smells, I will definitely be buying some more in the future.
Baltimore , MD
Brand is soooo amazing the product has my skin literally glowing and with the proper routine I’m on my to look like Beyoncé
massachusetts
i absolutely love this product.i apply before moisturizer and priming to brighten areas that need brightening and then follow up with a moisturizer from the same brand, let those sink into my skin and then prime and move on with the rest of my face
This product is so great when my skin needs an extra boost or when it's feeling very dull. It's very gentle on my skin and it's great value for the price. I will definitely buy this again and tell all of my friends about it.
Pasadena, MD
I love using this product in the morning, it gives me a great look and hides the tires look. It's very gentle and great for oil or dry skin. I didn't expect it to do such wonders! I'm so happy with the results.
Blythe, CA
I'm so obsessed with this stuff it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and fresh all day long it smells amazing and I love the mister on it it's so fine if you're looking for a good facial Mist I highly recommend this one it feels amazing on the skin
accokeek , md
Very refreshing. Makes my face looks plump and smooth. I love the smell as well. Didn't make my skin looks oily compared to other brands I used before.
West Jordan, UT
I like this product. It dries almost instantly though, which doesn't give you much time to get it mixed in everywhere. I got it as a gift from Sephora and I'm a first time user. Maybe my next experience will be better.
Mixing a few drops of this product with our day cream is a luxury. Provides an extra vitality to our skin. Since I use it my skin looks and looks better.