BY CAUDALIE

For tired, worn-out skin that has lost its glow and suffers from damage by external aggressors Smoothing - Anti-oxidant - Normal to Combination Skin Filled with smoothing and energizing active ingredients, this fresh fluid protects your skin and visibly reduces the appearance of tired skin and the 1st signs of aging.  Wrinkles appear reduced and skin looks luminous and perfectly moisturized. Grape-seed polyphenols patented by Caudalie are powerful natural anti-oxidants.  They neutralize free radicals that are the main cause of skin ageing. Main ingredients:   plant biovector, olive squalane, ginger, ginseng, echinacea, royal jelly, orange, iris butter No parabens - No phenoxyethanol - No phthalate - No sodium laureth sulfate - No ingredients of animal origin - finished products not tested on animals

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Love this! Great scent and light on the skin. This brand is great but a little pricey. I think skincare is really where you want to invest your money though so I don't mind spending a little more if my skin is really going to benefit. If you can get your hands on a sample go for it and see if it's right for you!
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
I received this as a part of a free sample set from Sephora in exchange for points. Prior to receiving this I had not ever used a facial mist. I'm honestly not too sure how I feel about a mist I still kind of prefer to dispense the amount that I want instead of a spray. However after using this product the other day for the first time it did feel refreshing and made my skin feel good. Honestly though I won't be purchasing the expensive full size of something that I really see a great benefit
Sarah T.
Nice lightweight serum. This is quite gentle so I intersperse it between more powerful treatments when my face needs a break. Would not purchase again for a standalone serum but that’s because my skin can tolerate much stronger treatments (which I prefer).
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
After receiving this as a gift, I couldn't go without it anymore. Not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing. My skin feels dry without it now. I do think it helps with making my face glow better and not look as tired. However, I hate that it costs so much and the bottle only lasts less than 3 months. I use twice daily, morning and night, 1 dropper full each time, as instructed. Not sure how long I can keep up with buying this product at this price.
Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
There products are the cream deluxe of all products. Results in a supreme package amd smells great. Worth the buy. Repeated user
Sabrina S.
I love this product. I feels very light on the skin and I've seen this product reduce fine lines within one week.
Leah M.
Beech Creek, KY
I love this face serum! It is so light and moisturizing but doesn’t leave any residue! definitely recommend!!
Andressa L.
Everett, MA
Light and easily absorbed. Doesn't cause spots. Skin never feels tight, dry or greasy. Perfect for me
Tiffany g.
This stuff is the absolute best! It does what it's supposed too. I love these when I'm on vacation