Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminée Anti-Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Alicia R.Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminée Anti-Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Brayan L.

BY CAUDALIE

Mandy Y.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this serum for my mother, because she's 'anti aging' everything right now lol, and she absolutely loved it!! It has made so much of a difference than any other serum she has tried! Her skin looks younger and looks so fresh and baby soft! Would be purchasing this serum for her again and again!
JOHENY T.
Nunca he utilizado un suero antes, sólo una crema hidratante, pero últimamente el clima ha sido bastante seco y noté que mi piel tenía parches secos en las mejillas y alrededor de mi nariz más de lo habitual que mi crema hidratante simplemente no podía aliviar el problema. Yo estaba hablando con un representante de Sephora y ella recomienda este suero para aplicar antes de usar mi crema hidratante, me alegro de que lo hizo, después de sólo un par de usos no tenía más parches secos y han sido siempre agradecidos! Y un bono mi fundación va en 10x mejor .. Compraría este producto otra vez.
Care B.
I had a sample of this a good nice sized deluxe sample and lasted me about 7 and an extra use for the night time. Anyways this product felt really really comfortable however the hydration wasn't as good. I found it to be an average product. It is very lovely I have no complaints other than the lack of hydration I expected. by the morning time my skin did look plump and healthy.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have wrinkles but I do love using anti wrinkle creams to prevent wrinkles. I dont use all the time but maybe 1 time out of the week. I like usually apply serum in the morning and right before bed. It really made my skin feel clean and fresh and smooth the morning after using it. Caudalie is a great company, never fails :P
Laurie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
This serum is top notch, with moisturizing factors that you can really feel. It soaks into your skin and leaves a brighter, fresher canvas. I use this morning and night and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin. Like all good skin care it is pricey but with something like a serum you absolutely get what you pay for.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product. The smell is amazing and while the price is high-end so is the quality of the product. Lightweight yet luxurious this is hands down one of my favorite products. The only perhaps confusing thing about Caudalie is understanding the product lines i.e. Vinoperfect vs radiance vs pulpte
Erica B.
Brooklyn
I love this product because it has retinol in it which i love because it tightens the skin so well.
It leaves my face feeling smooth with lines improving under eyes within 2 weeks.
I highly recommend this product. I love it. Two thumbs up.
Elina K.
Federal Way, WA
I bought this brand first in France and I loved it. I was happy to learn that this brand is available in US too and has a very good price even cheaper than Europe. Very gentle and nice smell. I would buy it again and wish to see more European brands available.
Arleen  P.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is silky yet is not slimy feeling like some serums can be. The formula seeps into your skin quickly and leaves a soft, hydrated, and radiant complexion. Everything you could want in a serum.
An N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this produce becuase it work. Been using this for two months now and I can tell my wrinkles line blurred away. Not only that it keep my skin radiance and hydrated.