BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Sarah L.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favourite eye cream of all time. I wouldn't recommend it for younger skin, but definitely for people with dry undereyes or people who have fine lines around their optical bone. It's really hydrating and I noticed the difference in less than 3 weeks of using it.
sadiyah k.
Birmingham
Love this eye cream very light texture and very moisturizing without being too heavy or oily would definitely buy agian
Megan B.
Port Coquitlam
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive, but the packaging is nice. It reduced redness and helped smooth out the fine lines I have around my eyes.
Joelle C.
Kilbride, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous eye cream. It helps with underage darkness and any bagginess. It is rather expensive but is worth it.
Melissa K.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz
This is my favorite product in the entire world. I am on my 8th bottle and will use this forever. It's an all in one eye cream that does everything. My eyes thank me every time I use this product. I love it so much. Thank you Caudalie.
Regina H.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz
This product is a really great one, it feels great amongst my skin! It feels great!
Maureen v.
Enschede, Overijssel
Review for: Dlx Travel Size $46.00 Value
It works but it's not my favorite eye cream i gues. It was the first time i used t but i don't think I'll buy it again
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues