BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
This has made my under eye bags go away! The packaging is so cute. I get bad under eye bags since I sleep late and wake up super early but I put this cream on and it looks like I got 8 hours of sleep! Would totally recommend it
Britt H.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream has an incredibly luxurious almost moussey feeling. It absorbs pretty quickly and sets micly under my makep without any pilling. My eye area feels hydrated for hours. Its my number 1 right now.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Really like this eye cream. I got it in a set and I keep the travel size with me when I need a pick me up around the eyes. It's NOT cheap but it is worth the money if you are looking to start a high end skin care regimen.
Aren C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is truly amazing! I, first, tested a sample to determine if it is worth the price. A week later, I was buying the product! I have opaqueness under my eyes, and thin, paper-like skin on my lower lids...this eye cream treated both! It's something I've searched for a long time!
Ashley S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love love love! This does not irritate the eyes at all. They offer it as a delux sample a lot on the Sephora site. I always stock up because the full price is almost 100 bucks!! But even the sample lasts so long so you get your money's worth
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Amazing! I could definitely see a difference with my fine lines after just a few day! It also seemed to help with my concealer to prevent it from creasing. Plan on purchasing again! You NEED to try this!
Abby S.
This eye cream is amazing. A little price runs about 98 for .5oz. Leave the under eye area very hydrated so when I wake up my eyes look so much better. Works great for under eye dark circle. The packaging is great because it has a pump.
jennelle S.
I have been using this about a week and I am not sure if I need to keep using it but it would so far seem to be making the lines under my eyes deeper and more pronounced. Make up just sits in them now.
Sarita J.
This is an intensely moisturizing and smooth cream that feels buttery like a ceramide moisturizer. While it is not extremely effective for its price, I certainly feel like it has helped maintain the skin around my eyes by providing long-term moisture for the day.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
This caudalie premier cru the eye cream is amazing! I use this cream at night with the face cream and my skin looks amazing when I wake up. I love this eye cream.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it