BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Aren C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz
This product is truly amazing! I, first, tested a sample to determine if it is worth the price. A week later, I was buying the product! I have opaqueness under my eyes, and thin, paper-like skin on my lower lids...this eye cream treated both! It's something I've searched for a long time!
Kayli H.
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz
This is my Holy Grail of eye creams!! I got 2 samples from Sephora and I could see a huge difference from the first use! It has a creamy soft feel that is not at all oily and soaks in fast. I suffer from very dark circles, due to heredity and lack of sleep, this has totally lightened my dark circles, brightened my eye area and has lessened the few little fine lines I have. It also does not make my eye area puffy. I am in my early 30's and some other eye creams I have tried puff up my eye area and this one does not. Since I have started using this I have had so many people tell me I look so refreshed and my eyes look so bright and energetic. After using my 2 samples I was hooked. It is pricey BUT completely worth it if you suffer from dark circles and/or puffiness. This is my favorite eye cream and the only one I use.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz
I bought this and was so excited because of all the reviews I had seen. I was so sorely disappointed that I returned it. The Caudalie rep was awesome! Said some products just don't work for some people!
jennelle S.
Review for: Dlx Travel Size $46.00 Value
I have been using this about a week and I am not sure if I need to keep using it but it would so far seem to be making the lines under my eyes deeper and more pronounced. Make up just sits in them now.
Linda C.
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz
This eye cream is rich. I use it in my nighttime regimen. It targets all eye concerns, but I was using it specifically to target alleviation of puffiness and darkness. After finishing a bottle I could see subtle changes in puffiness, but significant in darkness alleviation. The packaging could be better, the pump gets stuck here and there, and it's happened on 3 different bottles I've used.
Filipa A.
I began using Caudalie products - the vinosource range - in my early 20's, when my skin started showing the first (very subtle) signs of aging, and it really worked, my skin was once again wrinkle free:)  Now, having turned 30 this year, I decided it was time to upgrade my skincare and bought this eye cream to try out the premier cru range - I'm loving it even more! The skin around my eyes feels tighter and the fine lines are less apparent. I've been using for about 1 month, and will repurchase! Also looking forward to trying the rest of the products from this range.
Sam S.
Burlington , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most people I got this as a deluxe sample. I wouldnt go out of my way to purchase this, especially at its price point. I find that while this product was extremely moisturizing...it didn't last. Id have dry skin around my eyes/cheeks by the end of the day even with multiple applications. While it might FEEL moisturizing, I just didn't find it to be actually hydrating, there are better products out there at this price point!
Dina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used up a deluxe size sample of this product and here's what I thought:
-The cream itself is extremely luxurious feeling, very light and hydrating
-The hydration however is not long lasting, and I found that my under eye area was dry again by the next morning
-While the product was pretty good, I don't think that it's worth the hefty price, especially when there are even better eye creams for half the price of this one
-I will probably not repurchase
Catriona M.
Limavady, Derry
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this eye cream as a sample with orders from feelunique.com. It may be a little pricey but I would definitely recommend! Cream is so silky and absorbs into the delicate skin a treat - leaving it really cooled and soft without any greasy residue. A little goes a long way, for example I got 3 uses out of my sample sachet! Well worth the money.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí, y lo recomiendo de verdad.🙌
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues