BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to pu...1 Answers
Rochel G.
Bronx, NY
I’m not going to lie it is pricey. However I owe this product my life lol. I was getting horrible dry under eye. It was so bad it almost looked like cuts. I bought this cream and with in a week It was basically healed and my under eye was super hydrated. I really recommend this product.
Carlena S.
This is my all-time favorite eye cream! The finish of it is perfect for wearing under makeup, and it has a yellow tint to it which I feel helps with my dark undereye circles just a bit! It's rich enough to use at night, too. I still feel like my eyes are hydrated and plump after a full day of wearing this and would highly recommend.
Thais V.
Seattle , WA
This is for sure a life saving product! I've got as a Sephora reward and it really does it's job, meeting my expectations. It has a super gentle formula and it it's super light. I would definitely buy it if it wasn't so expensive
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This eye cream seems to be quite good. I bought a sampler set of several Caudalie products. It does not have a fragrance, which is very important. I feel that the cream leaves the eyes moisturized without feeling overly heavy or greasy. Makeup goes on well over this.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream is so good. It makes you under eyes smoother and very hydrated. It is a very pricey product, but a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Overall, if you have dry under eyes and you’re concerned about the signs of aging, this one is for you.
Tabitha M.
I received a sample of this eye cream and I like it. The consistency is just the right thickness. I don’t suffer from any really bad eye issues so I’m not sure if it would be worth purchasing the full product for $99. I do enjoy using it though.
Melissa T.
Tacoma, WA
There is one product I never share, this one! I love how it feels and the multitasking it does around my eyes. I swear people guess my age at 10 years younger because of this product alone!Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Jamie R.
This is a good eye cream to hydrate the skin with. For me, there’s no other benefit. And honestly I think this product is WAY overpriced. I bought little gift sets which include the eye cream- it’s the most affordable way to get any.
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
Just recently tried eye cream for the first time and I really liked this one! Loved the texture and the feel of it on my skin. I used it every night before bed and saw results after about two weeks! Will definitely purchase again
Brandi A.
I recently purchased this product because of the good reviews that it has gotten. It is smooth and a little bit thicker but overall I do like the cream. Have not been using it long enough to see long term effects but I do like the feel.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it

back