BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Sarita J.
This is an intensely moisturizing and smooth cream that feels buttery like a ceramide moisturizer. While it is not extremely effective for its price, I certainly feel like it has helped maintain the skin around my eyes by providing long-term moisture for the day.
Nicole W.
Boise, ID
Love, love, love this product! Use it nightly to help keep wrinkles at bay. Works so well! You can definitely tell if I didn't use it the previous night.
Bria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eye cream it's so smoothing and hydrating and it have my under eyes glowing and bright all day long once I use it's just amazing.
Nadia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eye cream! It's actually making s difference in how my dark circles appear. I use it daily and also before bed.
Sara N.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Great product, with religious use I did notice a difference. And did not give my sensitive skin any problems.
Jetarika M.
cedar hill , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helped my skin around the eye tighten and firm. Don't have to worry about lines and dark spots.
C S.
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Have been using this for a few weeks now, it is moisturizing and great for use before applying makeup as it is not too thick.
Beth T.
Buford, GA
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz
This has quickly become my new fave eye luxury! A bit pricey, but worth it. The consistency is perfect and I started seeing effects--firmer skin and diminished fine lines--in just a week.
Maria H.
Works really well, it brightens the under eye area and make the skin firm. down side is the price.
En-Szu H.
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz
Love this eye cream! Brightens and moisturizes so I look well-rested and awake, even if I've been short on sleep. It's rather expensive but definitely worth the price.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues