BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Brandi A.
I recently purchased this product because of the good reviews that it has gotten. It is smooth and a little bit thicker but overall I do like the cream. Have not been using it long enough to see long term effects but I do like the feel.
Kamaria L.
Philadelphia
This was pretty expensive but it was worth it. I got my product from Sephora and its working well. I had dark circles and it's taking care of it. I try to keep mines cool so that maybe it will help my dark circles better.
linda o.
It was a good eye cream and helped get rid of my dryness. However, it didn't help much with my under eye circles. I think it's too expensive for the amount of product you get and I wasn't impressed with the results.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
This eye cream wears perfectly under makeup and makes me under eye area smooth and bright. This is a perfect day time eye cream and the only downside is the price. I got this product at Sephora.
Farah A.
Boca Raton, FL
This line was recommended by a salesperson at sephora and I was really happy with the results. Their products are very natural and gentle and still very effective. The eye cream and night oil were my favorites from the line.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Dlx Travel Size $46.00 Value more...
I purchased this eye cream in a set that I got from Sephora. Let me first start by saying that the kit paid for itself with just the eye cream alone. I have been using Premier Cru for almost two months now. Well I don't have anything negative to say about this Eye cream, I'm not raving about it either. It feels nice on my eye area, but there's nothing that sets it apart for me. I'm definitely going to use all of it. I am satisfied with purchasing it. But I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it.
Kayli H.
Review for: Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream, .5 oz more...
This is my Holy Grail of eye creams!! I got 2 samples from Sephora and I could see a huge difference from the first use! It has a creamy soft feel that is not at all oily and soaks in fast. I suffer from very dark circles, due to heredity and lack of sleep, this has totally lightened my dark circles, brightened my eye area and has lessened the few little fine lines I have. It also does not make my eye area puffy. I am in my early 30's and some other eye creams I have tried puff up my eye area and this one does not. Since I have started using this I have had so many people tell me I look so refreshed and my eyes look so bright and energetic. After using my 2 samples I was hooked. It is pricey BUT completely worth it if you suffer from dark circles and/or puffiness. This is my favorite eye cream and the only one I use.
Amanda J.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always had insecurities about my dark circles. I literally look like I just came back from the dead without makeup. So I received this as a sample from Sephora. I've been using this for quite a while but mostly on and off because I would get too lazy to apply it at night. It also says to apply it in the morning but I always forget. I haven't seen results yet but then it's might have been that I've been sleeping late as well. But I'll try to finish the sample tube and sleep earlier to see if there's any changes in my dark circles. It's also more on the creamy side so it doesn't give a cooling sensation to your undereyes. Is it just me or I feel like if an eye cream/ serum has a cooling sensation effect, it makes it seem like it's actually working. Doing it's job to hydrate your undereye area.
Nathalie C.
Wonderful product lightweight! Feels amazing on the eye . Instantly reduces the ugly appearance of my deep purple circles from my expression limes and lack of sleep. Tried a sample and feel in love , too bad the little bottle is a bit pricey to keep replacing>___<
charmaine h.
Dublin, CA
I love this rich eye cream. It's very lush and I notice and always wake up feeling like my eye area looks healthier and refreshed. It also helps to soothe any irritation I may have from other products.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it