BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to pu...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing eye cream it help diminish dark circle under you eyes with my first bottle I practically got rid of my dark circles. It’s so nourishing it feels like it has oils infused. It totally quench’s the under eye are if you use this religiously say goodbye to fine line under eye bags and dark circles!!!
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
This is one of my favorite eye creams! It doesn't irritate my eyes and works fine under makeup too! I have the travel size since it is so pricey and it is in a squeeze tube. A little bit goes a long way. Wish this wasn't so pricey but glad Sephora and Caudalie offer it in trial kits.
Melanie M.
Owens X Rds, AL
My all time FAVORITE eye cream. This stuff is amazing. Doesn’t irritate me a lot like most under eye creams do and helps make me look awake and energized even when I don’t get enough sleep. I can’t stress how great this product is enough.
Rebecca J.
Kent, OH
Just recently tried eye cream for the first time and I really liked this one! Loved the texture and the feel of it on my skin. I used it every night before bed and saw results after about two weeks! Will definitely purchase again
Antoinette J.
I received a free foil sample of this product, which was enough for me to use it about 6 times.  It feels nice, but that's really about it.  I didn't notice any difference in my eye area and for the price of the full product ( 99USD for 15ml/.5oz) there should be some noticeable difference.  Perhaps long term use does show improvement, but not short term.

Honestly, for me, this was really middle of the road type of product.  I don't really think the product is appropriately priced for the amount of product and the pay off of the cream itself.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
This is a thick creamy under eye cream. I apply it on at night time. When you apply it, it looks like it brighten the skin. I like to use it for wrinkles and dark circles. A little goes a long away. It is very expensive. Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Michelae H.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This cream is lightweight and unscented. It comforted my tired eyes and made them look more plump. I also use it on my smile lines to reduce the appearance. I received it as a free birthday gift from Sephora last year, and I've been hooked ever since. The price put me off at first, but I only use a dot at a time, so it's worth the price tag. This eye cream helps me fake a full night's sleep.
Gargi K.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a free sample of this product at Sephora and really like the silky peptite infused brightening eye cream. I would use it when I am not able to get a full night sleep. I would use it under my make up the next morning and it reduces puffiness and smoothes lines.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I used this cream almost everyday I got sample size from Sephora . It's very hydrated and feels so soft on my under eye area . I don't see any changes on my wrinkle and dark circle . I m still using this product . Maybe it take time to see some changes but I like this cream .
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This cream is incredible. It has so many great qualities. First of all, it has this amazing brightening quality that looks very natural under makeup. Almost like the skin around your eyes is glowing. Secondly, it really helps with fine lines. Third, for the price, you get quite a large amount! I always highly recommend Caudalie products.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it