BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
linda o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was a good eye cream and helped get rid of my dryness. However, it didn't help much with my under eye circles. I think it's too expensive for the amount of product you get and I wasn't impressed with the results.
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream wears perfectly under makeup and makes me under eye area smooth and bright. This is a perfect day time eye cream and the only downside is the price. I got this product at Sephora.
Farah A.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line was recommended by a salesperson at sephora and I was really happy with the results. Their products are very natural and gentle and still very effective. The eye cream and night oil were my favorites from the line.
Amanda J.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always had insecurities about my dark circles. I literally look like I just came back from the dead without makeup. So I received this as a sample from Sephora. I've been using this for quite a while but mostly on and off because I would get too lazy to apply it at night. It also says to apply it in the morning but I always forget. I haven't seen results yet but then it's might have been that I've been sleeping late as well. But I'll try to finish the sample tube and sleep earlier to see if there's any changes in my dark circles. It's also more on the creamy side so it doesn't give a cooling sensation to your undereyes. Is it just me or I feel like if an eye cream/ serum has a cooling sensation effect, it makes it seem like it's actually working. Doing it's job to hydrate your undereye area.
Nathalie C.
Wonderful product lightweight! Feels amazing on the eye . Instantly reduces the ugly appearance of my deep purple circles from my expression limes and lack of sleep. Tried a sample and feel in love , too bad the little bottle is a bit pricey to keep replacing>___<
charmaine h.
I love this rich eye cream. It's very lush and I notice and always wake up feeling like my eye area looks healthier and refreshed. It also helps to soothe any irritation I may have from other products.
Lisa H.
Rockford, MI
This eye cream is Very Smooth & light! It really helps moisturize the eye & melts right into the skin! I love using this cream in the morning right after applying a toner! I feel my under eye is more hydrated & notice the dark under eye circles are not as noticeable! It's like a wonderful Refreshing drink for my under eye are & it feels so good! I am in love!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is pretty thick, but it melts into skin really quickly and it's moisturizing without feeling greasy at all. I also love the tube applicator instead of having to dip your fingers into a pot and getting the cream stuck under your nails. I can't say how well it works for anti-aging, but on the whole, it's a nice, standard eye cream.
Lyn K.
Only used this for a few days so I can't tell if there are any anti-wrinkle properties. However, it has a beautiful texture, melts into skin and is moisturizing!
Abby S.
This eye cream is amazing. A little price runs about 98 for .5oz. Leave the under eye area very hydrated so when I wake up my eyes look so much better. Works great for under eye dark circle. The packaging is great because it has a pump.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues