Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream 0.5 oz

This luxurious and efficient cream provides a complete anti-ageing action for the delicate eye contour area. Its velvety texture is absorbed by the skin to provide unique comfort and immediate beautifying results.Premier Cru is an exclusive assemblage... see more...

Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
This is so luxurious and nourishing, especially in the winter when my skin is a bit drier. My eye area tends to be dry and dull. This eye cream perfectly hydrates and provides long term moisture. It sinks in perfectly under my makeup and helps my concealer to not crease. This is very pricey but the ingredients and results are well worth the splurge.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
The eye creams of all eye creams! I received a deluxe sample of this about 2 years ago and haven’t been able to finding something comparable since. A tiny bit goes a long way. I saw noticeable difference in my under eye area after consistent use. Smoother skin. Beautiful under concealer. Just very expensive.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream is so good. It makes you under eyes smoother and very hydrated. It is a very pricey product, but a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Overall, if you have dry under eyes and you’re concerned about the signs of aging, this one is for you.
Ashley M.
This is one of my favorite eye creams! It doesn't irritate my eyes and works fine under makeup too! I have the travel size since it is so pricey and it is in a squeeze tube. A little bit goes a long way. Wish this wasn't so pricey but glad Sephora and Caudalie offer it in trial kits.
Jamie R.
This is a good eye cream to hydrate the skin with. For me, there’s no other benefit. And honestly I think this product is WAY overpriced. I bought little gift sets which include the eye cream- it’s the most affordable way to get any.
Mary H.
Okay this is fine and moisturising but I haven't seen any difference in how my skin looks at all. It's very average for a moisturiser. I purchased at Nordstrom and will take t back once I order a bottle of something else.
Julie A.
Polk, PA
I have been using this on my eye lids for almost a month and I can see a difference. They have less of a droopy look to them.
Meena S.
Saskatoon, SK
Very pricey but extremely effective at dealing with dark circles! It's light weight in the moisturizing department; and it absorbs quickly. I've noticed my under eye circles have almost diminished; it does help a bit with fine lines; but not with deep set lines or wrinkly skin.
Corné C.
This is by far THE best eye cream ever. I’ve got a lot of fine lines around my eye area. Until I started using this! For the last 2 years I use this in the am and pm. So much so that my sister and mom commented that my eyes looks so much better and brighter!
It’s very moisturizing, it’s also highlighting, and that lasts for the whole day!
I will never go without this in my life no matter how expensive!
Needless to say I’ve convinced at least 5 other people to use this and they are firm believers like myself too!