BY CAUDALIE

This luxurious and efficient cream provides a complete anti-ageing action for the delicate eye contour area. Its velvety texture is absorbed by the skin to provide unique comfort and immediate beautifying results.Premier Cru is an exclusive assemblage... see more...

Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eye creams! It doesn't irritate my eyes and works fine under makeup too! I have the travel size since it is so pricey and it is in a squeeze tube. A little bit goes a long way. Wish this wasn't so pricey but glad Sephora and Caudalie offer it in trial kits.
Mary H.
Okay this is fine and moisturising but I haven't seen any difference in how my skin looks at all. It's very average for a moisturiser. I purchased at Nordstrom and will take t back once I order a bottle of something else.
Corné C.
Victoria
This is by far THE best eye cream ever. I’ve got a lot of fine lines around my eye area. Until I started using this! For the last 2 years I use this in the am and pm. So much so that my sister and mom commented that my eyes looks so much better and brighter!
It’s very moisturizing, it’s also highlighting, and that lasts for the whole day!
I will never go without this in my life no matter how expensive!
Needless to say I’ve convinced at least 5 other people to use this and they are firm believers like myself too!