BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
This is so luxurious and nourishing, especially in the winter when my skin is a bit drier. My eye area tends to be dry and dull. This eye cream perfectly hydrates and provides long term moisture. It sinks in perfectly under my makeup and helps my concealer to not crease. This is very pricey but the ingredients and results are well worth the splurge.
Shannen N.
Cortland
Great product. Received this product in a Sephora Favorites box, as this is an expensive product. It is fabulous for hydrating and providing more of a brightening effect than other eye creams I’ve tried. I really liked this product, but for the full size price point, I’m not totally sold to invest in the full product.
Lynn B.
So creamy and feels luxurious. I sampled it at Sephora as I wondered if it was worth the expensive price. You don’t use a lot of cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t peel when applying concealer. If you can afford it, try it. I’m not sure that I’m willing to spend $100 on an eye cream. My eyes aren’t bad.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
The eye creams of all eye creams! I received a deluxe sample of this about 2 years ago and haven’t been able to finding something comparable since. A tiny bit goes a long way. I saw noticeable difference in my under eye area after consistent use. Smoother skin. Beautiful under concealer. Just very expensive.
Gargi K.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a free sample of this product at Sephora and really like the silky peptite infused brightening eye cream. I would use it when I am not able to get a full night sleep. I would use it under my make up the next morning and it reduces puffiness and smoothes lines.
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing eye cream it help diminish dark circle under you eyes with my first bottle I practically got rid of my dark circles. It’s so nourishing it feels like it has oils infused. It totally quench’s the under eye are if you use this religiously say goodbye to fine line under eye bags and dark circles!!!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This eye cream is so good. It makes you under eyes smoother and very hydrated. It is a very pricey product, but a little goes a long way so the bottle will last forever. Overall, if you have dry under eyes and you’re concerned about the signs of aging, this one is for you.
R G.
Absolutely love this eye cream. Very hydrating without being overly greasy and works beautifully under concealer. It has micro highlighting pigments in it to give an illuminated effect without being glittery. Would definitely recommend
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Puffiness? Gone! Dark circles? Gone! This eye cream can handle it all and I love that it’s light weight and doesn’t irritate my eyes as so many others have. It’s worth every penny.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
So scared of the day I run out. I am not ready. Neither is my wallet. I bought it on a whim with a coupon when I was tired of my skin aging too quickly. I like that I can use it on my kids!
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it