BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for nig...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. ...1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Melanie M.
Owens X Rds, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time FAVORITE eye cream. This stuff is amazing. Doesn’t irritate me a lot like most under eye creams do and helps make me look awake and energized even when I don’t get enough sleep. I can’t stress how great this product is enough.
Nathalie C.
Wonderful product lightweight! Feels amazing on the eye . Instantly reduces the ugly appearance of my deep purple circles from my expression limes and lack of sleep. Tried a sample and feel in love , too bad the little bottle is a bit pricey to keep replacing>___<
Antoinette J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free foil sample of this product, which was enough for me to use it about 6 times.  It feels nice, but that's really about it.  I didn't notice any difference in my eye area and for the price of the full product ( 99USD for 15ml/.5oz) there should be some noticeable difference.  Perhaps long term use does show improvement, but not short term.

Honestly, for me, this was really middle of the road type of product.  I don't really think the product is appropriately priced for the amount of product and the pay off of the cream itself.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is lightweight and unscented. It comforted my tired eyes and made them look more plump. I also use it on my smile lines to reduce the appearance. I received it as a free birthday gift from Sephora last year, and I've been hooked ever since. The price put me off at first, but I only use a dot at a time, so it's worth the price tag. This eye cream helps me fake a full night's sleep.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this cream almost everyday I got sample size from Sephora . It's very hydrated and feels so soft on my under eye area . I don't see any changes on my wrinkle and dark circle . I m still using this product . Maybe it take time to see some changes but I like this cream .
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is incredible. It has so many great qualities. First of all, it has this amazing brightening quality that looks very natural under makeup. Almost like the skin around your eyes is glowing. Secondly, it really helps with fine lines. Third, for the price, you get quite a large amount! I always highly recommend Caudalie products.
Carlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite eye cream! The finish of it is perfect for wearing under makeup, and it has a yellow tint to it which I feel helps with my dark undereye circles just a bit! It's rich enough to use at night, too. I still feel like my eyes are hydrated and plump after a full day of wearing this and would highly recommend.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream seems to be quite good. I bought a sampler set of several Caudalie products. It does not have a fragrance, which is very important. I feel that the cream leaves the eyes moisturized without feeling overly heavy or greasy. Makeup goes on well over this.
Cassandra N.
Raleigh, NC
This. Is. The. Best. Eye Cream. EVER! I picked up a sample of this at Sephora and have been in love with it ever since. It's probably one of the best eye creams that I've ever tried...and I've tried a LOT. Their Premier Cru line is wonderful. I've tried one of the moisturizers and well and it was wonderful.
Brandi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product because of the good reviews that it has gotten. It is smooth and a little bit thicker but overall I do like the cream. Have not been using it long enough to see long term effects but I do like the feel.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues