BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to pu...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Madeline 💋.
Laguna Beach
I received this as a gift, and when I learned how much it cost I thought to myself “oh geez, better make it last because that’s way too much.” But, in the months since I started using it (I use it daily, a teeny bit in the morning and at night) I’ve tested other eye creams—just to see where this one ranked, was it good or actually great? (I’d never used an eye cream before) Well based on my minimal research, this is REALLY GREAT! I love it. I wanted something to hydrate the skin around my eyes and keep them happy, plump, and elastic. This accomplishes all that while staying soothing and gentle. I love it, I’d actually repurchase it when I run out. It’s become one of my all time favorite products!
Kollina D.
Syracuse, NY
This is so luxurious and nourishing, especially in the winter when my skin is a bit drier. My eye area tends to be dry and dull. This eye cream perfectly hydrates and provides long term moisture. It sinks in perfectly under my makeup and helps my concealer to not crease. This is very pricey but the ingredients and results are well worth the splurge.
Lynn B.
So creamy and feels luxurious. I sampled it at Sephora as I wondered if it was worth the expensive price. You don’t use a lot of cream. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t peel when applying concealer. If you can afford it, try it. I’m not sure that I’m willing to spend $100 on an eye cream. My eyes aren’t bad.
Gargi K.
Cincinnati, OH
I received a free sample of this product at Sephora and really like the silky peptite infused brightening eye cream. I would use it when I am not able to get a full night sleep. I would use it under my make up the next morning and it reduces puffiness and smoothes lines.
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing eye cream it help diminish dark circle under you eyes with my first bottle I practically got rid of my dark circles. It’s so nourishing it feels like it has oils infused. It totally quench’s the under eye are if you use this religiously say goodbye to fine line under eye bags and dark circles!!!
R G.
Absolutely love this eye cream. Very hydrating without being overly greasy and works beautifully under concealer. It has micro highlighting pigments in it to give an illuminated effect without being glittery. Would definitely recommend
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
This is the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Puffiness? Gone! Dark circles? Gone! This eye cream can handle it all and I love that it’s light weight and doesn’t irritate my eyes as so many others have. It’s worth every penny.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
So scared of the day I run out. I am not ready. Neither is my wallet. I bought it on a whim with a coupon when I was tired of my skin aging too quickly. I like that I can use it on my kids!
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
Great product, bad packaging!

Been using this eye cream for over 2 years now and I love it. Keeps my under-eye area hydrated and helps brighten.

Not happy with the packaging though...sometimes too much product comes out and a lot is wasted.

I also noticed the newer formula is more watery than the previous bottle I had. Pretty pricy, but works well with my skin and gives me the results that I want so I guess it’s totally worth the $$. Caudalie Premier Cru The Eye Cream
Shannen N.
Cortland
Great product. Received this product in a Sephora Favorites box, as this is an expensive product. It is fabulous for hydrating and providing more of a brightening effect than other eye creams I’ve tried. I really liked this product, but for the full size price point, I’m not totally sold to invest in the full product.
Jes A.
Brattleboro, VT
Does this really work? I have the worst dark circles under my eyes and I have tried everything and nothing ever works. I have found something that does help but doesn't take the dark circles completely away.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it