2 colors available

BY CAUDALIE

An antiaging cream to refresh the eye area. This highly active formula targets all signs of aging around the eyes: wrinkles, loss of elasticity, dehydration, dark circles, dark spots, puffiness, malnourishment, and loss of radiance. What it is formulated without : Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Dyes Petrochemicals Phthalates GMOs Triclosan Active Ingredients : Grapevine Resveratrol: Firms and lifts skin. Viniferine: Reduces dark spots. Grape Seed Polyphenols: Protects the skin and delivers antioxidant properties. Tetrapeptides: Fights puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles. Inspired by the original antiaging powerhouse, Premier Cru The Cream, this product focuses on the delicate eye area to revitalize and renew skin for transformational results. Derived from the grape vine and effective science, a unique alchemy of patented, active ingredients work together to comba see more...

• What age is good to use this eye cream? 1 Answers
  • Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night...2 Answers
  • Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Th...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
A H.
A H.
I'm 30 with the signs of aging really starting to show- especially around the eye area. When looking at eye creams I want results or at least something that intensely hydrates. I didn't find either with this eye cream. It kinda smells like clay, and it's pretty expensive for only half and ounce ($95?). It seems just like a basic eye cream, nothing amazing but nothing really wrong with it either. It's supposed to help dark circles- and I have none, maybe it works better for that? Too basic to Purchase again
Allison F.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I purchased this eye cream in a set that I got from Sephora. Let me first start by saying that the kit paid for itself with just the eye cream alone. I have been using Premier Cru for almost two months now. Well I don't have anything negative to say about this Eye cream, I'm not raving about it either. It feels nice on my eye area, but there's nothing that sets it apart for me. I'm definitely going to use all of it. I am satisfied with purchasing it. But I'm not sure if I'd repurchase it.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is rich. I use it in my nighttime regimen. It targets all eye concerns, but I was using it specifically to target alleviation of puffiness and darkness. After finishing a bottle I could see subtle changes in puffiness, but significant in darkness alleviation. The packaging could be better, the pump gets stuck here and there, and it's happened on 3 different bottles I've used.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Rockford, MI
This eye cream is Very Smooth & light! It really helps moisturize the eye & melts right into the skin! I love using this cream in the morning right after applying a toner! I feel my under eye is more hydrated & notice the dark under eye circles are not as noticeable! It's like a wonderful Refreshing drink for my under eye are & it feels so good! I am in love!
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Murrysville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a sample of this and it dried out so quickly even after putting it in an air tight jar. Didn't feel refreshing or cooling and didn't see much improvement in that skin area. It's super pricey. There wasn't really a smell either. The first few applications were soft, easy to absorb and luxurious looking but then product dried out.
Abby S.
Abby S.
This eye cream is amazing. A little price runs about 98 for .5oz. Leave the under eye area very hydrated so when I wake up my eyes look so much better. Works great for under eye dark circle. The packaging is great because it has a pump.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this eye cream. I got it in a set and I keep the travel size with me when I need a pick me up around the eyes. It's NOT cheap but it is worth the money if you are looking to start a high end skin care regimen.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Long Island City, NY
This is an expensive eye cream, but it does work and you get don't need to use a lot! It is easy to apply - not too sticky or too oily like some other eyes creams I have used. It feels gentle but also firming.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Mesa, AZ
This eye cream has an incredibly luxurious almost moussey feeling. It absorbs pretty quickly and sets micly under my makep without any pilling. My eye area feels hydrated for hours. Its my number 1 right now.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Hampton, VA
Amazing! I could definitely see a difference with my fine lines after just a few day! It also seemed to help with my concealer to prevent it from creasing. Plan on purchasing again! You NEED to try this!
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Is this good under makeup in the day time as well or more for night??
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
What age is good to use this eye cream?
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Ooooh the price tag of this makes it a little scary to purchase. Thoughts on usefulness of this product for a twenty something who has dry under-eyes but isn't so much worried about fine lines?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Im new to this how can i get this product to review it
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Marble Falls, TX
Does it.work well to reduce fine lines and wrinkles or dark circles? I need a product that really works for both issues