BY CAUDALIE #75 in Face Serums

This precious dry oil, the perfect marriage between luxury and efficacy, absorbs into the skin to provide all-around anti-aging action. The skin is nourished, smoother, more radiant. Half-oil, half-serum, it prepares and complements the action of your cream perfectly for a clinically-proven restructuring effect. Apply 4 drops morning and evening, to the face, neck and décolleté, before applying your cream. Avoid the eye contour area. 99.5% natural ingredients. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.

Coco-caprylate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-indica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin Plant Origin.

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Leaves my skin feeling soft as a babies bottom the next morning. I use it nightly in my skin care regimen. Usually purchase at Sephora. It’s expensive, but to me it’s so worth the price. Amazing formula, smells great. Leaves the skin looking younger, more alive and so silky soft. Amazing dripper that releases the oils to the face perfect. Easy to apply and use. Love this product! I have oily skin but it doesn’t leave me oily when I wake up the next day. Everything sinks perfectly to the skin. One of my holy grail products! I have highly recommended this product and will continue to. I recommend it to all skin types, I have friends with all different kinds of skin types that use this product on a daily basis. I’ve pretty much turned all my girlfriends on to this product. Amazing!
Tiffany P.
Hated this! The smell was weird, the texture was sticky, and I seen no results after 14 days of use. Expensive and not worth your time. It was gentle yet I seen no difference in my skin. Packaging is nice and that's most likely where they spent their money. Don't waste yours.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I purchased this serum because my mom uses it and she looks like a movie star at 67. So far, it is okay, but the only downside is that it's a little sticky. I'll update this review in a couple weeks.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
I have noticed that I am starting to develop fine lines on my forehead and heard that anti aging products can be used as preventative treatment and this product helped with my fine lines. I just pat a couple of drops onto my face and I look very glowy and moisturized.
Michelle U.
I am in love with this serum. I love a lot of this grant. I felt it helped my wrinkles, my fine lines and helped with texture. It’s super expensive for my budget. But its oh so good. I only buy this when I have a few extra bucks in my pocket and want to splurge.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️t is very gentle and soothing for the skin. As soon as I️ use I️t I feel like it’s working. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this works perfectly with I️t! A brand I trust and would recommend this to anyone!
Ashley G.
Newark, DE
This is such a wonderful elixir. It makes your skin so smooth and soft and really does so well. It’s pretty pricey, I wish they would make it more affordable. The bottle is lovely looking. Would definitely recommend to others.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I think this serum is absolutely amazing! I have dry skin and like serums to moisturize and create a nice even layer for my fiundation! This does all of that! It makes my skin so soft! I absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Megan G.
South Lake Tahoe
I am so obsessed with this Face serum it helps my dry skin and Texter so much a lot more than I realized it would. I am so glad that I tried this brand of this product it is definitely become a staple in my skin care routine
Abigail B.
chicago, IL
This product is amazing but so expensive!!! I got it as a sample and have been using it sparingly to make it last as long as possible. I typically put it on before bed and wake up with the most supple and radiant skin ever.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Caudalie and their serums, but is this one worth the price? Or should I just stay with the cheaper ones?
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
What is this for?
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth the price? Are there any other alternatives?
Cape M.
I am looking at purchasing this product. Do you use it once a day or twice? If once, when? AM or PM?
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
Is that good for oily skin?