BY CAUDALIE #90 in Serums

The Elixir from Caudalie's Premier Cru range is a special dry oil formulated with half-oil half-serum. Melting effortlessly into your skin the elixir prepares the skin for your cream so you can benefit from maximum anti-ageing protection and enjoy a more youthful and glowing complexion. - I.M Directions for use: Apply 4 drops to the face neck and décolleté morning and night before applying your cream. Avoid the eye contour area. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Sara P.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is excellent. It’s not great to wear under makeup but I use this product almost every night after I wash my face. The oil sinks in quickly being a ‘dry-oil’ and it’s smells amazing. Love this product and will definitely repurchase!
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not know how I could live without oil for the face. When I received a miniature oil Caudalie, I did not immediately began to use it, because in my view, oil - it's something greasy and clogging the pores. How could I be wrong!
 I started to use Caudalie Premier Cru L'elixir in the fall, because I felt that the usual care does not give me the nutrition that I was so lacking. The skin was dry, sometimes peeling off. And then I remembered that I have oil! I decided to try to use it at night for a start and decided that I want a full-size version.
The consistency is liquid, as, probably, it should be in dry oil. When a few drops are applied almost immediately absorbed, leaving no greasy shine. The skin after the oil is very transformed, it immediately becomes comfortable, the skin is moisturized, radiant. It is radiant, not brilliant
I also want to note the fragrance. Mmm, the oil smells very nice, a sort of relaxation when applied. I love fragrant products that smell nice and unobtrusive. It reminded me of the smell of sandalwood oil. By the way, in the composition of sandalwood oil is available.
I applied the oil first for the night, but then I started applying it in the morning. In occasion of a make up - with butter or oil and it is put or rendered and keeps it simply perfectly. Of course, the expense has increased, but I do not regret it. The skin just said "thank you" all the time. However, I did not put oil on the neckline - it was a pity. And the skin around the eyes still fell, whatever one may say. And it seems to me, no, I'm sure that for the skin around the eyes this oil in small amounts is simply needed.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil feels more like a dry oil and absorbs really well. Even with my sometimes oily skin I use this products and I’ve seen such a huge different in the skin. Does not make you break out and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I use it before bed after my serum and a couple of drops in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup.
Michayla d.
Burlington
Wow couldn't say better things about this glorious product I just want to bathe in it all day and wouldn't even be worried about it clogging my poors. Thanks for making this product it's a gods send for people like me! Buy buy buy it! Get them for your friends
Sang C.
Clarksville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too oily for me. Doesn't absorb fast like other serum based oil products. Only for winter season and I literally use little bit. I wouldnt buy it again just because it doesn't absorb well
Beatriz M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this 3 years now, without fail. I am very vigilant on skincare and anti-aging ingredients so I try a lot of new formulas. This is a staple, however, and I cannot imagine stopping it. It is an excellent product, especially considering the price. It might seem expensive but the bottle lasts for months, even if you use it both am and pm. It nourishes and moisturises skin supremely. Keeping in mind that there really is no skincare product (retinoids excluded) that actually erases wrinkles (expectations need to be realistic in order to evaluate correctly), this is the one product that I would call anti-aging. For some reason, wrinkles seem to be addresed with this dry oil. They actually ARE less pronounced, they don't only LOOK less pronounced. My skin breaks out with a lot of products, but, instead, this helps control my break-outs. To round up, this oil is excellent for moisture, congestion control but, more importantly, for fine and deep lines.It behaves very well under make-up, does not alter formulas that sit on top of it, but, rather, adds a discreet dewy look. I cannot recommend it enough.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great anti aging product, I really love it. It is a dry oil so it doesn't leave you feeling oily or greasy. It has amazing anti aging properties from their active ingredients from grapes and grapevines. This product comes in 3 different consistencies for different skin types they have the dry oil, the serum, and a cream. I have had my bottle for such a long time. I also enjoy the light scent it has.
Sarah F.
San Carlos
*Whispers* This serum is pretty great, but I honestly don't see a difference when I use this versus Caudalie Divine Oil. Divine Oil is a helluva lot cheaper. I'm sure there is some extra woo in the serum, and hey, studies of the placebo effect suggest that when you spend more on skincare stuff you "feel" more benefit, so hey. Do what works for you. But maybe sample both the Divine Oil and the Premier Cru before you make your choice.
Christy F.
Gardendale, AL
Ok, so a friend first gave me this sample out of her Birchbox months ago. My skin is oily, so I was hesitant to use it. I finally tried it, and I love it. It's probably my most fave product. It is very $$ ($99/1 oz), but TOTALLY WORTH IT! I use Retin A, which can be very drying, and this serum has saved my skin. I repurchased the full size from Sephora last month, and this will just have to be my 2x/year splurge. It lasts forever.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil has really helped change my skin I use it every night before bed under a skin reset cream by somme institute even if I stop using it for a few days my skin is still so luminous and beautiful it's amazing coming grime someone with very dry skin during the winter also the smell OH MY GOD amazing
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Caudalie and their serums, but is this one worth the price? Or should I just stay with the cheaper ones?
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
What is this for?
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth the price? Are there any other alternatives?
Charca M.
Does this help with brightening acne scars?
Cape M.
I am looking at purchasing this product. Do you use it once a day or twice? If once, when? AM or PM?