BY CAUDALIE

This precious dry oil, the perfect marriage between luxury and efficacy, absorbs into the skin to provide all-around anti-aging action. The skin is nourished, smoother, more radiant. Half-oil, half-serum, it prepares and complements the action of your cream perfectly for a clinically-proven restructuring effect. Apply 4 drops morning and evening, to the face, neck and décolleté, before applying your cream. Avoid the eye contour area. 99.5% natural ingredients. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested.

Coco-caprylate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-indica Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin Plant Origin.

Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir

Start your review of Caudalie Premier Cru The Elixir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Von M.
New Windsor, NY
A beautiful luxurious dry oil. Fast absorption which is a big win for me. Not the greatest under makeup but if you’re not a makeup user then using it day and night is great. Skin is left bouncy and glowy :)
Elizabeth D.
North Vancouver , BC
This stuff is amazing! I love the bottle dropper and the way you can distribute the serum on your face. I noticed instant results with the overall tone and quality of my skin.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
I have noticed that I am starting to develop fine lines on my forehead and heard that anti aging products can be used as preventative treatment and this product helped with my fine lines. I just pat a couple of drops onto my face and I look very glowy and moisturized.
Enny O.
This is the exact Caudalie product that I bought; I purchased the “beauty elixir.” It’s a good product; it’s refreshing, the scent doesn’t bother that much, but it’s there. I used it along w/my Urban Decay de slick setting spray . To be honest, I bought it because of the rav.
Megan G.
Gardnerville, NV
I am so obsessed with this Face serum it helps my dry skin and Texter so much a lot more than I realized it would. I am so glad that I tried this brand of this product it is definitely become a staple in my skin care routine
Abigail B.
This product is amazing but so expensive!!! I got it as a sample and have been using it sparingly to make it last as long as possible. I typically put it on before bed and wake up with the most supple and radiant skin ever.
Milli D.
Prospect Hts, IL
This stuff is BOMBbbb wonderful in the winter when my face is dry it really helps with hydration when ur sick and have that crusty nose 👃 ekkk yeah try applying some this on that and watch it disappear I also sometimes mix a little in my moisturizer
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil feels more like a dry oil and absorbs really well. Even with my sometimes oily skin I use this products and I’ve seen such a huge different in the skin. Does not make you break out and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I use it before bed after my serum and a couple of drops in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jamie K.
This serum is moisturizing and smells nice, but I can't really tell a difference in my skin. I got it as a sample from Sephora along with a moisturizer, and I liked the moisturiser more than this.
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
Is that good for oily skin?
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
What is this for?
Holland S.
Vancouver, BC
Does this product contain retinol?
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth the price? Are there any other alternatives?