BY CAUDALIE

The Elixir from Caudalie's Premier Cru range is a special dry oil formulated with half-oil half-serum. Melting effortlessly into your skin the elixir prepares the skin for your cream so you can benefit from maximum anti-ageing protection and enjoy a more youthful and glowing complexion. - I.M Directions for use: Apply 4 drops to the face neck and décolleté morning and night before applying your cream. Avoid the eye contour area. see more...

Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product. Leaves my skin feeling soft as a babies bottom the next morning. I use it nightly in my skin care regimen. Usually purchase at Sephora. It’s expensive, but to me it’s so worth the price. Amazing formula, smells great. Leaves the skin looking younger, more alive and so silky soft. Amazing dripper that releases the oils to the face perfect. Easy to apply and use. Love this product! I have oily skin but it doesn’t leave me oily when I wake up the next day. Everything sinks perfectly to the skin. One of my holy grail products! I have highly recommended this product and will continue to. I recommend it to all skin types, I have friends with all different kinds of skin types that use this product on a daily basis. I’ve pretty much turned all my girlfriends on to this product. Amazing!
Carrie L.
Appleton, WI
Omg this stuff is magical!!! I put it on my skin every night before bedtime underneath my night cream. As with most products, it takes a little time but it really does work. I noticed that it help fade my fine lines around my eyes and firm up my skin.
Marina L.
New Castle, DE
I do not know how I could live without oil for the face. When I received a miniature oil Caudalie, I did not immediately began to use it, because in my view, oil - it's something greasy and clogging the pores. How could I be wrong!
 I started to use Caudalie Premier Cru L'elixir in the fall, because I felt that the usual care does not give me the nutrition that I was so lacking. The skin was dry, sometimes peeling off. And then I remembered that I have oil! I decided to try to use it at night for a start and decided that I want a full-size version.
The consistency is liquid, as, probably, it should be in dry oil. When a few drops are applied almost immediately absorbed, leaving no greasy shine. The skin after the oil is very transformed, it immediately becomes comfortable, the skin is moisturized, radiant. It is radiant, not brilliant
I also want to note the fragrance. Mmm, the oil smells very nice, a sort of relaxation when applied. I love fragrant products that smell nice and unobtrusive. It reminded me of the smell of sandalwood oil. By the way, in the composition of sandalwood oil is available.
I applied the oil first for the night, but then I started applying it in the morning. In occasion of a make up - with butter or oil and it is put or rendered and keeps it simply perfectly. Of course, the expense has increased, but I do not regret it. The skin just said "thank you" all the time. However, I did not put oil on the neckline - it was a pity. And the skin around the eyes still fell, whatever one may say. And it seems to me, no, I'm sure that for the skin around the eyes this oil in small amounts is simply needed.
Stacey C.
Brooklyn, NY
This oil feels more like a dry oil and absorbs really well. Even with my sometimes oily skin I use this products and I’ve seen such a huge different in the skin. Does not make you break out and helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I use it before bed after my serum and a couple of drops in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup.
Sepi Z.
Love this!!! Was given to me as a gift and I've been using it nonstop! A little goes a long way!! Firstly, I have oily skin but this definitely helps as the weather is getting colder. I used to use it morning and night, as it instructs, and saw a huge impact in my skin as far as smoothness and brightening. I've almost run out of it so I only use it at nights now under the caudalie moisturizer before bed. I add a couple drops to my foundation as well on some days. Can't say enough good things about this!
Mayra F.
Littleton
Awesome products! I would buy this product over and over agin. Great reviews I’ve seen for this product. Great on the skin for sure. I would recommend it to everyone to try and they will be satisfied.
Michayla d.
Burlington
Wow couldn't say better things about this glorious product I just want to bathe in it all day and wouldn't even be worried about it clogging my poors. Thanks for making this product it's a gods send for people like me! Buy buy buy it! Get them for your friends
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not only does this smell amazing it works like magic! I like to layer this product, over my moisturizer and under my oils. It gives my skin a wonderful glow but doesn’t feel heavy. It keeps the skin soft and supple.
Sara P.
New York
This product is excellent. It’s not great to wear under makeup but I use this product almost every night after I wash my face. The oil sinks in quickly being a ‘dry-oil’ and it’s smells amazing. Love this product and will definitely repurchase!
Samantha R.
Lovely serum that doesn’t dry out my skin after long term use, or break it out. Leaves my skin looking hydrated and glowing. Is pricey but lasted me well over a year with everyday use. My favorite serum to date.
Morgan T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Caudalie and their serums, but is this one worth the price? Or should I just stay with the cheaper ones?
Denisse C.
Bronx, NY
What is this for?
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Is this worth the price? Are there any other alternatives?
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
What is this oil for ????
Cape M.
I am looking at purchasing this product. Do you use it once a day or twice? If once, when? AM or PM?