Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream uploaded by Morgan B.Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream uploaded by Kristie M.Caudalie Premier Cru The Cream uploaded by Thanh C.

BY CAUDALIE

Luxurious and effective in equal measure, this exceptional cream delivers ultimate anti-aging action for visibly younger looking skin. Its melt-away texture leaves the skin feeling velvety smooth and perfectly hydrated.

• Wrinkles appear smoother
  • The facial contours appear better defined
  • The complexion is radiant and even

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Niacinamide, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Adenosine, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Lactic Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool.

Key Ingredients:

Premier Cru is an exclusive blend of all the Caudalie patented ingredients.

Mollie D.
Salina, OK
I've NEVER been disappointed with anything I've ever tried from the Caudalie line. This cream is SUPER luxurious and rich. 😍😍
This cream is would be PERFECT for drier, aging skin. Moisturizes like a dream. Smells exotic, lightly spicy, possible hints of amber?
This cream worked well, however, having aging/dry skin would better justify spending the dough for it. It just seemed to be a lil too much on the rich side for my skin type, although, it did NOT make my skin oily.
This would be ideal for dry/aging skin. The moisture sticks around for quite awhile too.
Elizabeth A.
Denver
This is really the most luxurious facial cream I have ever used. This stuff is like the Porche of moisturizers/serums! It is really quite dense/thick so it feels like it will be heavy on the skin, but for me, my skin just soaks it up. It goes on easily, feels velvety, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin thoroughly hydrated and just... glowing!I could go on and on about this product, but instead, I'll just say this: Go to your local Sephora and get a sample made up for you and just give it a try. I'm willing to bet you fall in love.Highly recommended (if you can afford it!)
Christina C.
Lomita
I’ve only used this a short period of time but so far so good. I put it on my skin and it makes my skin feel really clean and smooth. I think I see less wrinkles but it’s really hard to tell to be honest.
Sam B.
Dalton, GA
I love this primer! It keeps my skin mosturized and my makeup looking good! Most primers I buy from drugstores usually leave my skin feeling dry after i put my foundation on! It may be in a little bottle, but the results are just amazing!
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Love using moisturizers such as this one to help my skin feel smooth. I have dry cracky/flaky skin and using this moisturizer always makes my skin feel hydrated. Definitely one of my favorites.
Tasha C.
I just started using this as it came in a set I got for Christmas. So far it absorbs well and isn't too heavy for under the eye, I'm not sure if I notice any difference yet, I've only been using for a week.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
This is a great cream product. The packaging is beautiful and definitely feels like heavy duty luxury. That is so important when I comes to a repurchase decision. It is such a beautiful product and I like it!
Jenny K.
STONY BROOK, NY
I mean if you can shell out the money for this, this easily tops my list of favorite eye creams. Normally I stray toward korean brands, just because I feel that their creams are lightest yet most hydrating...but I think this definitely rivals if not beats them. Plus the silky luxurious feel makes it such a treat to my nightly routine
Clara S.
Lewisburg, PA
I feel like this product must have some sort of secret ingredient or something because it makes my skin feel amazing af, like most products will either moisturize or heal the skin but this does both!! i'm sure it's loaded up with vitamins or antioxidants
Ashley M.
Mechanicsburg
This is an amazing moisturizer but I think it is a little too pricey considering the other great ones on the market. It is hydrating and did not break out my skin. Would definately reccommend grabbing this whenever you find it in a trial kit!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this natural ?
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Is this worth the investment?
Hruaii P.
This look amazing. Does it work well in skin?..
Milly r.
Sonora, CA
So would you use this first before anything ?
Kim B.