Caudalie Premier Cru La Crème Riche uploaded by Thanh C.

BY CAUDALIE

100% Luxurious. O% Parabens.

Experience the ultimate in luxury and effectiveness with the NEW La Crème Riche.
 This exceptionally decadent cream delivers ultimate anti-ageing action for visibly younger skin. Deeply nourishing with the addition of jojoba, sunflower and mimosa plant waxes,
 skin is regenerated and density is restored. Wrinkles are smoothed, facial contours are firmer and more defined, and the complexion is radiant
 and even.

Contains Caudalie's three signature patents: Resveratrol to lift and firm, Viniferine to correct dark spots and brighten, and anti-oxidant rich grape-seed Polyphenols.

Also includes a casting of the 10 best anti-aging molecules at their highest concentration: Hyaluronic acid, Cassia Angustifolia, Tetrapeptides, Ceramides 2 and peptides duo, Adenospheres

Apply morning and evening to face and neck. Ideal for dry to very dry skin types.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Coco-caprylate, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Jojoba Esters, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Apricot Kernel Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Propyl Grapevine Shoot Extract Olivate, Tribehenin, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Xanthan Gum, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Carbomer, Ceramide Ng, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 20, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Citrate, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin.

Caudalie Premier Cru La Crème Riche
  • "Very very good cream, well worth the price. Rich , but not sticky, very hydrating. The price is pretty steep, but I think it's worth it, a bit goes a long way." in 3 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
My goodness. Caudalie was my first experience with high end skincare in my mid twenties. It has remained a favorite and I am rarely disappointed. This cream is so thick, soothing and luxurious feeling. It just melts right in. I have a little shine but I am going to bed anyway, it's not an issue. The smell is heavenly. I wake up with plump fresh skin in the morning. Very pricey, probably too pricey for all the time, but a real induldgence!
Vane E.
Orlando fl
This feels more thick and I like that because I feel like I’m getting moisturize. I bought this at Sephora and I’ve used it many nights. The packaging feels luxurious and the goldish color is a benefit it looks nice on the vanity
Sara P.
Harrison, NJ
So luxurious! I always feel like a queen when I use this product. It’s smells amazing and it works! It’s a bit heavy so I always stick to using it only at night. I would recommend this product. Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 since it’s a bit expensive. Wish the price was half the cost.
rebeca c.
I stopped by Sephora yesterday evening and decided to try this out because I wasn't wearing any makeup and am always looking for new moisturizers. It's very thick but spread easily. My face felt different immediately. My cheeks, red from the cold weather, were immediate calmed and my skin felt hydrated, without feeling oily from the cream. I woke up today and still saw the results plus my skin feels softer and smoother. The price tag is kind of steep but it definitely delivers results, even after just one use.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Premier cru riche  is such an amazing moisturizing extra creamy soft silky smooth with under eye cream! Cauldelie has done it again! Love this product along with all the other ones. Use the whole line and feel a glow all the time! I would definitely purchase this product again
Chloe A.
I was a little hesitant to purchase this due to the price, but I am so happy I did!! I love knowing how pure the products are and have loved the outcome of using these after only a few months! And the francophile in me pretends I'm in France each time I put it on! :)
Lauren V.
Dubai, Dubai
I have been using this moisturizer every night for a month. I love it! It's nice and creamy, hydrates my skin and "seals" in my serum and eye cream. I will continue to repurchase! It works best if you warm the cream in your hands to smooth it out before applying.
Danielle F.
The whole Premier Cru Riche line is simply to die for. It's luxurious, effective, and smells amazing. I wouldn't recommend to people who don't feel comfortable spending a bit more money on products, but it really does do what it promises to.
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
This stuff is incredible, use it as your nightly moisturizer and you will wake up beautiful. It was my first product from this line and I now believe greatly in the brand. It is pricey but you get what you pay for.
Camilla C.
I can't even explain how in love I'm with this night cream. It is a bit pricy, but I can guarantee that is totally worthy. My skin never felt so amazing in the morning.