BY CAUDALIE

This dry oil helps to renew and protect your overtired skin while you sleep. Skin is detoxified and the complexion is revitalized. A cocktail of 5 essential oils and 3 vegetal oils, this 100% plant-based formula promotes cellular renewal and toxin elimination. On waking, skin is replenished and renewed. Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil

Miriam B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only been using this product in my nightly routine for half a month, but I can already see a difference in my skin. I use this oil after cleansing my skin and before applying moisturizer. It has a pretty horrible smell, but it disappears very quickly. You only need 6 drops once a day of this product, so the bottle will last a while. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my dry-combo skin oily or irritated. I don't find that it is moisturizing enough for my skin type, so I always use an additional moisturizer once this oil is fully absorbed. I have been waking up to the best skin of my life this month. It is clear, even toned, even textured, and just radiant. It is so worth the few seconds of nasty smell in my opinion. I think this is going to be a permanent addition to my skincare routine.
Jackie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product because I saw it on IG and I'm so glad I did!
You apply it nightly before your lotion or can be used alone. The morning after my first use I noticed a change in my skin for the better. It felt smoother and lighter. Not lighter in color but lighter in weight if that makes any sense. It is a detox oil and I feel like it helped my skin ward off the little acne I had just come across. It is also a dry oil so it doesn't make you oily or greasy. It's fast absorbing, and applies quickly and easily.
The esthetician at the Caudalie spa told me to add a couple drops to my face wash for even more detoxing abilities. Since doing this (usually in the mornings), my breakouts have been kept at bay. Please note: I am not acne prone but do occasionally get clogged pores in my T zone.
All in all it will be a forever product in my nightly face regime.
Lisette T.
Murrieta, CA
If I could give this 10 stars I would! This product has changed my skin completely. I recommend it to everyone! I started getting adult acne after I had my second child and my skin breaks out awful under my neck. I tried all acne products and nothing worked UNTIL a sales girl recommended this I was desperate. Yes the price is a little steep but it lasts a long time. I apply this religiously every night after I wash my face and before my moisturizer and it literally clears my skin up without drying my skin like normal acne products. I got to the point I can go without make up and feel comfortable and people Were asking what I was using. Yes it has an "earthy" smell
But it doesn't bother me and it subsides quickly in my opinion. Don't hesitate if you are have breakouts!
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I apply it after cleansing and toning my face before going to sleep. It has consistence of ordinary oil, it does not have particularly pleasant smell and when you apply it the face somehow is greasy. HOWEVER it helps me greatly to fight my acne, the skin is clearer and more glowy every morning. It's not cheap, but I would strongly recommend it!
Hannah Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM LIVING FOR THIS!! It's a staple in my skin care routine now. I've been using it every night and it takes down any bumps, redness, or breakouts over night. It's been helping with my scarring from acne as well! I love this stuff! It stinks a bit but it's worth it with the instant results!
Laurie W.
Lightweight and absorbs very quickly! This is before your moisturizer unlike other oils.

My face does feel softer in the morning, I have clear skin to begin with so I haven't seen any big changes.

I got this when I was in Paris so I know it's pretty pricey in the states but give it a try!
Maria W.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this oil. I use it instead of moisturizer at night and it leaves my skin super soft. It has an earthy scent which I enjoy. I think it makes my skin brighter and overall more bright in the morning. Reasonable price and lasts at least 6 months
Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I was working in a hospital at night. My skin was getting dry and I needed something to get the nasty out of my pores. It was gentle and not over oily when I woke up. I would buy it again for sure!
Jessica R.
Augusta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great overnight oil. Not sticky or messy. The ingredients list is packed full of good for you things. The scent is nice and light and it absorbs pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Chelsea J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far one of my favorite skincare products!! I am on my 3rd bottle right now. I use it every night before any of my other skincare. Keeps the face clear and is literally detoxifying the skin while you sleep.
Milaia F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How fast can you expect to see results with this oil, I have been interested for a long time, Looking to use this to keep white heads away .
Neal V.
How does this compare to other oils, like Clarins Lotus oil and Kiehl's Midnight Recovery?
dean c.
Does this product dry out your skin.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
Where can this be bought?
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
Does the smell linger on your face after it has been absorbed, or does come out strong and then disappears?