BY CAUDALIE

This dry oil helps to renew and protect your overtired skin while you sleep. Skin is detoxified and the complexion is revitalized. A cocktail of 5 essential oils and 3 vegetal oils, this 100% plant-based formula promotes cellular renewal and toxin elimination. On waking, skin is replenished and renewed. Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil

Elle J.
Elle J.
You're wondering if you need yet another oil in your routine. Yes, yes, yes my friend you do.

This dry oil should be applied before bed and claims to "detox the skin". I'm not sure how to prove it does this. However, the first morning after I used this I did notice that my skin was calm and balanced. I had a couple of impending pimples that seemed to be put at bay, which surprised and fascinated me.
Now after just a couple weeks, I'm really noticing my skin tone is brighter and more even. It's also "happy" even though I lack sleep. I have an olive complexion that can easily tan unevenly with traces of #melasma. I have used less foundation and shown my real skin during the day. I also use another oil with retinol once a week for anti-aging. Caution: check out the smell before you commit. It leans toward herbal/medicinal. But like my other oil, it has good ingredients that help without wasting resources on fragrance.

I highly recommend this.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
My roommate recently gave me this oil for my birthday and oh my gosh I am in love. As you can tell from the other positive reviews associated with this product - this is a game changer. I also think I should note that I have very sensitive dry skin, and although this is a detox oil, it does not dry out or irritate my skin at all. 6 drops is all you need for the perfect application - and I wake up with brighter smoother and still hydrated skin. It is a dry oil, so it is not greasy at all and wont irritate oily skin either. The product is also 100% plant based, and has a really nice natural herbal smell. Definitely a luxury product but absolutely worth it.
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Lightweight and absorbs very quickly! This is before your moisturizer unlike other oils.

My face does feel softer in the morning, I have clear skin to begin with so I haven't seen any big changes.

I got this when I was in Paris so I know it's pretty pricey in the states but give it a try!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
This has a really strong herbal smell but I feel like it definitely helps my skin overnight kinda rebuild itself if it's been stripped by too much cleanser. That said I don't use it every night cause it can kinda irritate my sensitive eye area if it gets too saturated
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
I have seen more difference using this oil than any other in the last 3 weeks. Fine lines on my forehead are much less prominent. Absolutely no pimples. Luminous and dewey finish to my skin. I use 6 drops at night. This bottle will last months! Great value.
Emily Elizabeth H.
Emily Elizabeth H.
San Francisco, CA
I love this oil because it's not too heavy. I have oily prone skin and this is the perfect consistency and texture for my almost-in-my-thirties skin. I wake up the next morning with baby soft, clear looking, radiant skin.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
I purchased this oil because it was recommended by Stephanie Nicole in YouTube. It is an antioxidant overnight oil and it feels amazing in your skin.
It feels like you are having a spa day.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Marysville, WA
I love the fragrance and the oil melts into my skin. The next morning my skin looks bright and feels super soft.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
I have only been using this product in my nightly routine for half a month, but I can already see a difference in my skin. I use this oil after cleansing my skin and before applying moisturizer. It has a pretty horrible smell, but it disappears very quickly. You only need 6 drops once a day of this product, so the bottle will last a while. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't make my dry-combo skin oily or irritated. I don't find that it is moisturizing enough for my skin type, so I always use an additional moisturizer once this oil is fully absorbed. I have been waking up to the best skin of my life this month. It is clear, even toned, even textured, and just radiant. It is so worth the few seconds of nasty smell in my opinion. I think this is going to be a permanent addition to my skincare routine.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
I tried this product because I saw it on IG and I'm so glad I did!
You apply it nightly before your lotion or can be used alone. The morning after my first use I noticed a change in my skin for the better. It felt smoother and lighter. Not lighter in color but lighter in weight if that makes any sense. It is a detox oil and I feel like it helped my skin ward off the little acne I had just come across. It is also a dry oil so it doesn't make you oily or greasy. It's fast absorbing, and applies quickly and easily.
The esthetician at the Caudalie spa told me to add a couple drops to my face wash for even more detoxing abilities. Since doing this (usually in the mornings), my breakouts have been kept at bay. Please note: I am not acne prone but do occasionally get clogged pores in my T zone.
All in all it will be a forever product in my nightly face regime.
dean c.
dean c.
Does this product dry out your skin.
Milaia F.
Milaia F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How fast can you expect to see results with this oil, I have been interested for a long time, Looking to use this to keep white heads away .
Neal V.
Neal V.
How does this compare to other oils, like Clarins Lotus oil and Kiehl's Midnight Recovery?
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Summerside, PE
Where can this be bought?
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Temple Terr, FL
Does the smell linger on your face after it has been absorbed, or does come out strong and then disappears?