Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid, 1.3 oz uploaded by Olga D.Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid, 1.3 oz uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY CAUDALIE

This multi-purpose product is a true anti- oxidant shield and the perfect companion for skin all day long. In addition to the intensely powerful anti- oxidant combination of stabilized Grape- seed Polyphenols and Vitamin C, its formula incorporates a broad-spectrum sunscreen to preserve the skin from the free radicals generated by UVA and UVB radiation. Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Protect Fluid see more...

Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
This is one of the best creams I've tried! It is a moisturizing, light-weight cream that, despite its nearly weightless coating, has an antioxidant effect, smoothing and anti-aging effect against wrinkles, as well as SPF20 sunscreen filters.

Fluid is great for make-up, I now use it in the morning to tone cream and really thrilled! The product does not clog pores, it perfectly lays on the skin, is quickly absorbed and is not felt at all on the skin, yet it still sufficiently moistens the surface, so that the tonal lay flat and smooth
Olga D.
Olga D.
East Hanover (NJ)
I really like the cream, I take it a second time. Smell, texture - everything has come .... the face looks well-groomed.Pleasant smell, well absorbed, not sticky .. even after three days noticeably improved complexion.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Love it! It's very moisturizing but doesn't feel heavy under the eyes. It is a bit pricy, but I don't mind paying for something this good. Will totally buy it again. I am young, but I experienced dry under eyes and darkness. This help with both things, plus is anti-wrinkles which every women should start using once they hit 20 anyway.
Dmitra D.
Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
It's the best day cream that I had ever had! My skin after it is moizering but without oil shine and general looks better. This cream it is good value for money. I like how it smels and it's consistency. until I found a replacement, I will buy it again and again
Kellyn B.
Kellyn B.
Merriam, KS
This stuff is amazing. Definitely worth the cost. I've been starting my anti-aging routine early in life for prevention. If you have value in your face, this is a good place to invest.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Wirral
Really a lovely product,the consistency is perfect for not feeling loaded with skincare as I sometimes feel when I have so many steps,but this is a great lightweight fast drying effective step that I highly recommend.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
best I ever had :) my skin was smooth and radiant,I looked less tired.great to use as a make up base.expensive but quality is amazing
Janice D.
Janice D.
Msida, Msida
This product smells amazing and does a really good job at preventing wrinkles. It is quite pricey but it really does what it says. Worth investing in it.