Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream uploaded by Claudia Sofia C.Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream uploaded by Claudia Sofia C.

BY CAUDALIE

Fighting oxidation, wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness, this gel-cream addresses every issue that affects the eye contour and lips. Instantly, dark circles become less visible and the eye contour is smoothed. The eyes are brighter, day after day, the skin around the eyes is perfectly protected and repaired, and becoming smoother. Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Eye and Lip Cream

Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
BEST EYE CREAM EVER!!!!!!! I have tried multiple eye creams and nothing can get rid of my puffiness and fine lines. I have discovered this jewel and let me tell you, it is worth buying. After doing a one eye test, i could notice a difference with in 2 mins and the product is also a great lip cream too!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the lightness of the product when applied and I especially appreciate that it's natural (no chemicals). It is expensive, but in my opinion well worth it as it protects a very important part of your face. This is worth the splurge. Highly recommend!
Katelyn A.
Received a free sample of this after attending a Sephora beauty class.  Texture was silky and absorbed quickly.  I would purchase the full size container of this item, although it on the more costly side (to be expected with this brand).  I have also read The French Beauty Solution by Mathilde Thomas (cofounder of the brand) and appreciate the science and culture that goes into these products.  Recommended.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Love love love! This hydrates your under eyes and leaves the area so smooth. It smells nice and I absolutely love it
Claudia Sofia C.
Manassas Park, VA
I have been using this eye cream for a month now an halve seen a major change in how my dark circle have diminished. Love it.
Nazrina H.
Singapore
This was the first eye cream I ever got. I have very dry under eye area and my concealer used to crease on me alot,making me look much older than I really am. Hence, I got this eye cream in the hopes that it will hydrate my under eyes and smooth out the little lines I have under my eyes. While it does help to hydrates, it does not really do much for my fine lines. Hence, I did not repurchase it when I have used it up as I think I can find cheaper alternatives. I have never used it around my lip area though so I cannot review its performance for lip area.
Jennifer B.
Calgary, AB
I love this eye cream! It moisturizes so nicely. I haven't tried in on my lips though. I received this as a gift and I think I'm hooked! It is expensive but I've been using the same tube twice a day for over eight months and still have some left
Joi G.
Calgary, AB
This is my current eye cream and over time I believe it's lightened and de-puffed my under eyes. The scent isn't too strong and I hope that in the long run it will pay off using the eye cream. I was a bit disappointed as it took a while to see results but I believe with any eye cream it does take a while.
Netty
This product actually does what it says ! I love Caudalie all the products really work well for my sensitive skin. I have bad dark circles around my eyes and after one bottle I could see the dark circles fading away. Love love love
Arianne R.
Curitiba
I love this product, first, because it is cruelty free. Than it not have a lot of bad components such as polyphenols. All the Caudalie products deserve our attention, because it all such a good products. this product, help me with the wrinkle, and left the skin moistured.
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
I was recommended this product for brightening my under eye bags by my go to skin girl at Sephora. Does anyone feel like this helped with brightening or only moisturizing mostly?