BY CAUDALIE

Peche De Vigne Shower Gel (For Sensitive & Delicate Skin)

Lily L.
Oklahoma City
This product is alright compared to other shower gel, not worth the price tag. I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift for others to try but I would not buy it for myself.  There's other shower gel that much more satisfying.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand and love this product. It's definently worth the price. Alittle pricey but work it. I was not disappointed. It did everything it said it would do. I like the fragrance. I don't think any improvements need to be make.
Ivana G.
Paterson , NJ
This product is amazing because whenever I use use it, my skin feels so amazing and soft. I get less dryness, dullness, and sensitivity after using this. It smells so good too!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I really enjoyed this product. It was great smelling and left my kin feeling clean but wasn't overly drying.
Lauren S.
I have really sensitive skin and this is amazing for me!! I love love love this!!! Totally reccoment
Rania S.
sfax tunisia
Realy very usefull product and it's help me a lot with my sensible skin for me I enjoy use it always it's realy amazing and the packaging is realy so cute and beatifull and also is good value I realy recommend to others because this gel help a lot and I want to try the other
J I.
Good shower gel. Love the texture and the smell feels so natural. In love with the packaging and colors. The price is ok too. It meet my expectations. It's a product and a brand I recommend to others.
Ana F.
Minden, NV
Melhor marca de tratamentos para o rosto que já usei. Estou louca para experimentar a água de beleza, pois os cremes são espetaculares!
Rebeca R.
Criciúma
Ótimo gel de banho, deixa sua pele macia e suave além de limpar profundamente, embalagem do produto linda e qualidade excelente!