Caudalie Peche De Vigne Shower Gel

by Caudalie

Peche De Vigne Shower Gel (For Sensitive & Delicate Skin)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Peche De Vigne Shower Gel!
Tanialle G.
Grand Forks, ND
This is a very good luxurious body wash. This brand makes very good skincare in general. It's pretty spendy but ill say it again you can't put a price on beauty products. Sometimes things that are cheap are great but sometimes they are expensive. I love Caudalie products.
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
This product is alright compared to other shower gel, not worth the price tag. I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift for others to try but I would not buy it for myself.  There's other shower gel that much more satisfying.
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
I really enjoyed this product. It was great smelling and left my kin feeling clean but wasn't overly drying.
Ivana G.
Paterson , NJ
This product is amazing because whenever I use use it, my skin feels so amazing and soft. I get less dryness, dullness, and sensitivity after using this. It smells so good too!
Lauren S.
I have really sensitive skin and this is amazing for me!! I love love love this!!! Totally reccoment
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand and love this product. It's definently worth the price. Alittle pricey but work it. I was not disappointed. It did everything it said it would do. I like the fragrance. I don't think any improvements need to be make.
Imane E.
Il est bien bon rapport qualité prix bonne odeur n’assèche pas la peau mais ne me convient pas trop
Rania S.
sfax tunisia
Realy very usefull product and it's help me a lot with my sensible skin for me I enjoy use it always it's realy amazing and the packaging is realy so cute and beatifull and also is good value I realy recommend to others because this gel help a lot and I want to try the other
Tania T.
This product is ago to for me when I can find it. The soft lather and exquisite smell makes you feel like everyday is a summer day.
Irene S.
Have tried all the ones in the collection as received a gift from family member. This flavor for sure is my favourite one. The texture is so light and it gives off such a peachy peach smell. It also foams up nicely definitely love this brand and use it a lot.

Looking for your answer?