Caudalie Organic Herbal Tea Draining & Slimming Tea uploaded by Amanda G.Caudalie Organic Herbal Tea Draining & Slimming Tea uploaded by Kim R.

BY CAUDALIE

A delicious blend of five 100% organic* plants, these herbal infusions were exclusively created for the Vinothérapie® Tisanerie des Spas.

They accelerate the elimination of water and toxins for an immediate sensation of well-being. For anyone wishing to quench their thirst with a delicious figure friendly fruity infusion. Suitable for any time of day.

Infuse a sachet in a cup of simmering water then drink hot, cold or iced.

Cinnamon, Blueberry, Red Vine, Sweet Orange Zest, Blackcurrant.

Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
This tea does what it claims. It’s very affordable and nicely packaged. I buy this tea every other month or sometime I buy it every month depending on how much I take. It helps me release blotting and it makes my body feel well in general. I feel healthier since it flushed everything out of my body. It smells soft and gentle, nothing crazy just very calming and it keeps my skin looking good too. It’s also made with all natural ingredients so that’s a big plus for anyone I think. It claims to be cruelty free and has no laxatives. It like an all natural detox. Like something your grandma makes you when you don’t feel well. Nothing harsh about this product and I haven’t had any problems with it. This deserves its 5 stars all the way and more.
A G.
Mulberry, FL
 This made my skin smooth that night. When I woke up my skin looked radiant it was clean. It sat on my face pretty good at night. It is one of my best face serum's I have ever tried. I got mine at Sephora because one of the ladies there  recommended it for my skin
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
I like these before bed. I enjoy drinking a cup of tea before bed to wind down and relax and with this tea I feel like I'm getting my antioxidants for the day. It had nice packaging and met my expectations.
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
I think these teas are delicious, and I love their detoxifying ingredients. While I don't take use it regularly enough to notice weight loss- I do make a cup when I'm feeling bloated and I do feel like it helps to flush out any toxins.
Natasha E.
Jacksonville, FL
It didn't taste terrible and had more of a herbal flavor. after finishing over half of the box, I could not see any visible effects or progress. I don't think I would repurchase.
Anzjela S.
I am a tea addict, so i thought i would give these a try.. I liked the tea it made me feel very relaxed:) if you looking for a nice herbl tea give these a try
cammie r.
Columbiaville
These teas are very good but not the best the taste is very good I thought is was a little pricey for my taste
Crissia R.
Henrico, VA
I used it and loved it, I indicated it to all my friends. product with wonderful result
Cindi B.
Meridian Blvd Suite #QQ677
 must admit i wasnt sure if this would work for me but i can say that it has helped me a lot. I suffer from being bloated all the time and ive gained a lot of weight around my middle (too many cakes). So i thought id give this a try ok its not shifted all the extra weight from around my tummy. Though it really has helped me lose a bit of it and helped my with my bloating. I also think its helped clear my skin up a bit and helped me feel much better inside myself if that makes any sence. To me it tastes like christmas in a mug, which i like!
Fatima A.
I love this team of products are a perfect combination for my skin, and I like them too much, they leave me my skin, beautiful, incredible.