Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Linda C.Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion uploaded by Anna F.

BY CAUDALIE

Full of highly nutritious active ingredients, the Nourishing Body Lotion immediately moisturizes your skin with a long-lasting effect so that it regains its softness and elasticity.

The grape Polyphenols prevents premature aging of the skin and ginkgo biloba activates micro-circulation. Your skin is firmer, radiant, protected and energized. Its creamy texture is very quickly absorbed to leave a delicately fragranced velvety sheen on your skin.

• Ideal for anyone looking for a nourishing and anti-oxidant treatment for the body.
  • Massage the whole body, morning and evening, using circular motion.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, C14-22 Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Pca, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Hydroxyisohexyl-3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate.

• Do you think the scent of this product would overwhelm pe...1 Answers
Tara S.
Cheviot
Nice thick and creamy body lotion. Love this product. It leaves my skijn feeling soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. The fragrance is light and not overpowering so doesn't interfere with anything else I might want to wear.
Kat C.
One of my favorites! The scent is unreal and what attracted me in the first place. I keep coming back because it is such a great product. I hate creams/ lotions that leave me feeling sticky/tacky. This melts into the skin and keeps you feeling great all day. It's a staple for me!
Neva H.
Carthage, MS
This is amazing lotion. I use it after my shower. I like to use it when I go out with shorts of dresses.
Hannah M.
Mankato
It has a light-refreshing floral scent and isn’t too sticky! It sinks in well and although it has a scent I’ve never had it intervene with any perfume I wear, it helps heighten the notes. The hydration it gives lasts all day, definitely a winner all year-round!
Lisa H.
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill
I must say I did expect more from this product as most of the other ones I have tried left me with amazing results, I found myself needing to re apply the lotion multiple times throughout the day and that is not something I want from a higher end moisturizer
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I like the smell of this and it's light and smooth to apply. I got the smaller version in a travel sized kit. So it's easy to pack on trips and such
Anna F.
Bear, DE
Love this lotion so much! This lotion has very light texture and it smells good. I use it in summer time, because it is very light for winter.
Daniela M.
Kennewick, WA
Do you think the scent of this product would overwhelm people when combined with the scent of your daily perfume?

back