Caudalie Night Infusion Cream

by Caudalie

This cream nourishes the skin so it looks beautiful upon awakening: lines look relaxed and smoothed out and the complexion looks radiant.

Resveratrol -the now famous ingredient pioneered by Caudalie in 1997- helps to smooth the look of wrinkles.

This night cream provides skin with the ultimate comfort and relaxation.

Apply this cream just before sleeping, upon awakening to skin which is visibly refreshed.

How To Use:

Apply this soothing, natural formula just before sleeping, upon awakening to skin which is visibly refreshed & plumper.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Peg-20 Stearate, Squalane, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Tilia Cordata Extract, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Night Infusion Cream!
Product Highlights
“BEST BRAND EVER! I would just swim in this product if I could. This product is crazy moisturizing, so I guess it's worth the price ! ” in 3 reviews
Burlington, NJ
I was looking for a cream I could wear when I wear retinol at night (i.e. no Vitamin C). This cream nailed it! It feels amazing. Has a very ight, airy scent. Nothing too strong. I have combination skin, oily AND flaky 🤦‍♀️ Also, acne prone 🙋‍♀️ This cream is perfect I wake up with soft, smooth, glowing skin. Love #Caudalie as a brand so this is definitely a little keeper for me 👌 The best part is that it’s marked “clean at sephora” meaning the product is formulated without lots of irritable ingredients. The four main great 👍 & important ingredients in this cream are: - Caudalie Patented Vine Reservatrol [Since 1997]: Visibly resculpts and firms. - Hyaluronic Acid: Plumps, hydrates and improves the appreance of wrinkles. - PEPTIDES 🤗: Visibly lift and redefine contours. - CERAMIDES 🥳: Restore the skin barrier.
Lake George, NY
I found nothing special or intensively moisturizing about this cream. I had high hopes as I use other products in the Caudalie line and love them but for me this Cream is not worth the money. I would recommend Aveeno Intensive Repair as it works far better for less.
Indianapolis, IN
This was a really nice cream and I'll probably but it again in the summer when I need less intense moisturizing. I don't think it would be enough for winter but I'm very dry so if you have oily skin it would probably work all year round
Norwell, MA
I am dry and this was a little too heavy for me. I can see where It would benefit aging skin but this is not the product for me. I did enjoy how it smoothed my skin tho
Fayetteville, AR
The cost - yea the best cost more, but there are lower cost alternatives. If you have the money this goes on smooth and clean and you see improvement in a week, or less.
Overland Park, KS
This night infusion cream is amazing! It is on the pricey side but well worth the investment. I am trying it for the first time but will repurchase because it is so soft and moisturizing for my dry and sensitive skin. I would definite recommend this to anyone.
Cumming, GA
I love this face cream it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean feeling! Also it brightens my whole face and keeps it from being so dry especially in the winter months! It exceeded my expectations! I wouldn't change a thing about this product! Highly effective and will most definitely buy this product again!
Sacramento
Purchased at: Macy's
Cream da la creme!!! So much greatness in this bottle let me tell you! Soft and creamy, no stickiness, smells beautiful. You pay for what you get in this product!! My skin reduced in fine lines and looked so refreshed and happy!!! Need to get this again too!
Pasadena , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Night time infusion cream is very rich and soft my skin feels like butter and looks amazing the packaging is cute pink jar the cream is so gentle on my skin I’m sensitive, it’s the best night cream I ever used thanks Caudalie!
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This product leaves my face with such a brand new feeling. Though it is kind of expensive I would say it because of the softness it leaves your skin with . I’ve only purchased it once but it defenitley exceeded my expectations I would definitely recommend to all skin types.