BY CAUDALIE

This cream nourishes the skin so it looks beautiful upon awakening: lines look relaxed and smoothed out and the complexion looks radiant.

Resveratrol -the now famous ingredient pioneered by Caudalie in 1997- helps to smooth the look of wrinkles.

This night cream provides skin with the ultimate comfort and relaxation.

Apply this cream just before sleeping, upon awakening to skin which is visibly refreshed.

How To Use:

Apply this soothing, natural formula just before sleeping, upon awakening to skin which is visibly refreshed & plumper.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Peg-20 Stearate, Squalane, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Grapevine Shoot Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaoleate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Tilia Cordata Extract, Ceramide 3, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

Caudalie Night Infusion Cream
  • "BEST BRAND EVER! I would just swim in this product if I could. This product is crazy moisturizing, so I guess it's worth the price ! " in 3 reviews
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
A night cream is super important for my skin. I look for one that is heavy but not oily, nourishing and has anti-aging ingredients. This one is my favorite. I wake up with hydrated and beautiful skin that keeps my skin feeling soft all day.
Bella B.
A light cream that has a neutral nice smell. I put it on before my makeup and in the evening right after I wash my face. I definitely feel like I have a lot more moisture and wake up with what I feel like is a smoother face. great product. a little goes a long way - 1 tub lasts me about 4 months. just look carefully at which one you are buying. i usually get the night cream, but recently got the day one by mistake.
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Caudalie Night Infusion Cream I enjoy this night cream by Caudalie. Makeup and good skin care go hand in hand. I use this night cream after removing all my makeup with removal wipes and facial wash. Cream is soft and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Will continue to purchase
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
I’m totally obsessed with this skin care. My skin is supple, and smooth! And it helps greatly with makeup applications. I used to have severe acne and my skin care doubting changed that! Recommend all the way.
Yareydi V.
I love Caudlie products they don’t always smell the best but it does feel really great on the skin. The packaging is completely adorable. Their products are never to harsh or so I would say for the ones I have purchased.
Christine N Clay C.
Orlando
I love this brand, period. Every product works so well with my skin. This product is not heavy, it didn't leave my skin oily, it hydrated so well. I use it every night.
Esther I.
Such a amazing nighttime cream. Seriously is such a game changer. Lines and wrinkles seem to have vanished!! Wonder maker very concentrated tiny amount goes a long way.
Yasmeen C.
Miami
Such an amazing night cream! So rich and luxurious feeling! I can’t go without it! It given to me as a gift but I will continue to buy Becca use of how amazing it is!
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this product the only reason why I'm giving it four stars is because the cream tends to sit heavy on my skin. Other than that I have seen some changes on my skin my fine lines have soft in my skin feels softer and it looks more youthful. It's a bit pricey but I think it's worth a try you can find it at any Sephora store or Sephora online
Chelsea I.
Can't live without this stuff ! My dry sensitive skin loves this stuff and when I don't use it a few days I can really start to tell! So I make sure I keep it in my cabinet and don't run out ! This stuff would be good for any skin type