BY CAUDALIE #47 in Toners & Astringents

Complete your cleansing routine with this gentle toner, to moisturize and revitalize the complexion. Highly concentrated with moisture-rich Vinolevure®, this formula effectively cleanses, softens and hydrates skin.

Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested. Alcohol-free. Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Using a cotton pad, apply morning and evening to a clean face and eyes. No need to rinse.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Methylpropanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Glycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Glyceryl Caprylate.

Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I absolutely love this toner. I use this toner morning and night as first step of skin care routine. It is moisturizing but not sticky. It is also very gentle (gentle enough to use around eyes!) It is not something that changes your skin dramatically, but it really conditions my skin and keeps my skin stable. I love the smell too." in 3 reviews
Genny M.
I am not a huge fan of toners. I wear zero make-up, and I think my face wash does a pretty good job of getting the dirt off my face, so I don't want to rub a cotton ball up and down my face for no reason. But if there is a big occasion and I need to wear make up, I use this after my face wash to get rid of things that resist the face wash, like matte lip sticks or mascara. This toner definitely helps getting rid of all that. It is lightweight and my super sensitive skin does not react to it at all. I actually do not feel like I am stripping my skin off, and it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized.

If you are in the market for a toner, I definitely recommend this product.
Maggie X.
Phoenix
I really like this toner, and it is a nice secondary step to acid toning. this is a generous size for the price, and this toner feels a little thicker and more supple than some of the other toners I’ve used. I recommend just spreading this out in your hands and patting it into your face. it absorbs pretty quickly and easily, and overall it does a nice job of prepping the skin for the next step as well as lending some hydration.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
I never knew a toner could moisturize skin, but this toner is everything I wasn't aware that I needed and more. I use it twice a day. Before applying my makeup on in the morning and after washing my face in the evening. It makes it so easy for your skin to absorb serum, moisturizers or whatever. My skin has this amazing glow that U didn't know could come from a toner.
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
I love this toner. It’s crazy how much makeup it manages to get off after I’ve already washed my face. I’ve got super sensitive and dry skin and this is a holy grail for me. It really does do what the name says, it tones and it moisturizes the skin. I love it. And it’s not a bad price. $28 is comparable to most toners at Sephora.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This was ok. I really didn’t notice any difference while using this product. It had such great reviews and thought that I might see an increase in moisture, but it seemed like my skin only became drier while using this. I would use this both am and pm and every time I used it my skin would just dry out. I would increase the amount I was using but it didn’t help. I finally just gave up and stopped using this.
Zoë C.
This toner is just ok, especially for its price point. I love many other Caudalie products but there are better ones for equal or less money out there. It does have a nice, refreshing scent but I noticed that I started developing small whiteheads along my jawline while using so discontinued. Will not repurchase.
Jessica D.
Richmond, VA
I picked this up on a recent trip to Paris mostly because I wanted to try some French skincare, not really because I was in the market for a new toner. I was hooked on this product as soon as I used it. Most toner sting my skin a bit and leave it feeling stripped but this product, as it says in the name, has key moisturizing ingredients.

I would use it after cleansing my face and it really helped to not only make my skin feel clean but also helped to even out my skin tone - which is something that I was not expecting.

I would definitely recommend this product and have alreayd repurchased it!
Taylor R.
This is my favorite moisturizing toner that I’ve tried. I absolutely love the scent, it reminds me of my spring break cruise. The price point is fair. For someone with oily skin this is great at adding in much needed moisture that most other toners remove. It does not contain alcohol.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
This is not my favorite toner. I don’t really see a big difference in my skin and I don’t really like the scent. It helps to get off extra makeup that’s still on my skin but I don’t really see much else. I don’t really like the pump dispenser and I don’t think I will be repurchasing.
Rebecca M.
I am a big fan of this toner. The bottle lasts a very long time, and the pump dispenses a good amount of product each time. I generally use it once a day, typically at night, to make sure i get any makeup off that my cleanser may have missed. Just repurchased it and am very happy!
Anja M.
I have a combination to oily skin. Does this toner work for me?
Jenn D.
Frederick, MD
How well does this work? And how do you use it? Do you recommend it for people with dry skin?
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Anyone try this? Is it worth the money? What are some differences you have noticed over time using this product?
WIEM 🇹.
8012
Macie T.
Nisland, SD
How well does this product moisturize? I have been looking for something to moisturize my dry skin.