BY CAUDALIE #46 in Toners & Astringents

New Look! Complete your cleansing routine with this gentle toner, to moisturize and revitalize the complexion. Highly concentrated with moisture-rich Vinolevure®, this formula effectively cleanses, softens and hydrates skin.

Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested. Alcohol-free. Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Using a cotton pad, apply morning and evening to a clean face and eyes. No need to rinse.

NGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, CITRIC ACID*, GLYCERIN*, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PHENYLPROPANOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE*. *Origine végétale - Plant origin

Buy on Sephora
hiba s.
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
This is a moisturizing toner, so it's great for anyone who has dry &/or sensitive skin (which is a skin type caudalie is great for btw). A little bit of this goes a very long way, and I don't think the smell is really even noticeable.

I use this after cleansing at night, and it's refreshing and hydrating, whilst still removing leftover makeup.

In the morning, I don't like to strip my already dry skin with more cleansers, so I just use a dab of this all over my face in an upward circular motion to wash away any oil that accumulated over night. It gives me enough moisture to go straight in with my makeup, and it serves as a nice primer for me too.

Love this product, give it a try!

Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I love this product - the packaging is clean and appealing and the pump feature is wonderful. I also appreciate the size of the product and the price point - given how I feel about the product itself I think this is a great value. Every time I apply this toner I instantly feel refreshed and clean, and I may be crazy but I feel like my skin looks brighter and the redness from my rosacea has calmed a bit. When combined with Caudalies moisturizers and vinoperfect serum you really can't go wrong using this product.
Helen P.
Helen P.
I have an eternal struggle with adult acne that's best managed by keeping my skin clean and moisturized, which is exactly what Caudalie's Moisturizing Toner claims to do and does well. This is more difficult to do in winter and generally I wouldn't recommend using a toner (not even Thayer's Witch Hazel) for dry or combination skin during the cold season as the toner will contribute to dry and flaking skin, but this toner was a must-have to keep moisturized and maintain an acne-free face this past winter.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
La Verne, CA
AMAZING!!! My face is generally pretty sensitive, and I am prone to mild breakouts, mainly during those hormonal periods. In addition, I have combination skin; usually pretty dry but can get oily throughout the day. This toner is soo effective and pretty inexpensive! The pump makes it easy to control how much product you are using. Though it is a moisturizing toner, I still use a moisturizer afterward. Depending on how dry your skin is, you may be able to skip this step.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
K-Beauty Must Have!! This toner purifies and moisturizes which boosts the effectiveness of your entire skin care regimen. Caudalie's moisturizing toner removes ever trace of makeup, tones & super hydrates your skin! This toner will work wonders for your skin, I know I thought the price was crazy for a toner, but it's really so much more than just your everyday toner. I will continue to purchase and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to up their skin care game!!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Belcamp, MD
This was just ok? I think there are better toner's out there. It didn't moisturize especially well, and I didn't notice any improvement in my skin's moisture or texture when using this product. It didn't break me out, it just didn't really do anything.

Pixi Glow Tonic is a worthwhile toner if you're looking - it moisturizes and clears the skin (while giving a glow). It is a chemical exfoliater but it's VERY gentle (I use it 2x a day with no irritation).
Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.
Miami Beach, FL
The larger size is worth the money as you get double the amount this is for at home....u can use this every day for every skin type except extremely oily...packaging is great I like the pump top...bought at sephora...this brand is used in many spas and this product smells amazing!! I love the smell of all of their products they have a great brand story from a vineyard in France :) Try it it is addicting!! I want a home scent of this!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this toner. Typically, I can tel that toners are working because after one use my skin is right and dry but this one did none of those things so I was a little skeptical of the product a first. After a few uses I could really tell that it was working because my pores were smaller! Actually smaller! I almost feel like the shape changed too-- typically my pores are round but after using this product they're smaller.
Caiti M.
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
I received a sample of this product from a friend and really enjoyed using it for the short bit that I did. I tend to stay away from toners because my skin can be dry during the winter, so I usually don't include it in my skin care routine at all. However, this toner was moisturizing and wonderful. My skin definitely felt firmer after use. 4 stars because of the price, but it is to be expected form quality skin care.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Just started using this product in my night time routine. I love the the brand so I thought it was worth a try. I think it does an effective job cleansing and prepping my skin. I'm not sure on the overall value for money since I only recently purchased this. It is scented but it's alcohol free so that kind of makes up for it in my mind. It's been a tough task finding a toner that doesn't have alcohol.
Suzie P.
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Anyone try this? Is it worth the money? What are some differences you have noticed over time using this product?
Anja M.
Anja M.
I have a combination to oily skin. Does this toner work for me?
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Frederick, MD
How well does this work? And how do you use it? Do you recommend it for people with dry skin?
Emily H.
Emily H.
Would you use this in combination with the beauty elixir, or just one or the other?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Does this product do anything for evening skin tone or reducing blemishes, or does it simply moisturize very well?