BY CAUDALIE #45 in Toners & Astringents

New Look! Complete your cleansing routine with this gentle toner, to moisturize and revitalize the complexion. Highly concentrated with moisture-rich Vinolevure®, this formula effectively cleanses, softens and hydrates skin.

Dermatologist & Ophthalmologist tested. Alcohol-free. Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Using a cotton pad, apply morning and evening to a clean face and eyes. No need to rinse.

NGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL*, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL BETA-GLUCAN, CITRIC ACID*, GLYCERIN*, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, PHENYLPROPANOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE*. *Origine végétale - Plant origin

Buy on bluemer...*
Martha S.
This toner is super refreshing and hydrating. I love the cucumber scent to it and it cleans the face very well since it’s gentle and alcohol free. I got a sample at Sephora and ended up buying it full size. This is a great value!
Olna A.
Tallahassee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this product for my dry skin days. I really love this toner it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and really prepared to take in the moisturizer that I will use after it as well. It softens up my skin and I realize that I have less dry patches.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Audrey D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great Toner. I heard great reviews on this toner for dry skin types. I'm a dry skin type and I Dec. Wanted to try this I was excited too when I first bought it. It leaves my skin feeling refresh after a cleanser. You should always use a toner in your skin care rutein to bring you ph level to normal :).
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caudalie Moisturiser Toner is a great product on all kinds of skin.. How i know, ive tried it.. Im a hairstylist so i come into contact with a lot of women with different skin... And we all have been able to use this toner
Olive R.
Caudalie is the best when it comes to toner!! Leaves your face feeling refreshed without drying out your skin. I believe this product will work best for combination (oily and dry) skin types. Highly recommend!
Karnesha S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great toner if you are looking for one I would recommend that you go to Sephora and try this out and see how it helps your skin and tones it. Use it before moisturizer and you will see results.
mackenzie t.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product at my grandmas when I forgot my toner at my house. I didn’t Think much of it. I just thought of it as another toner that would clear my skin up. But this toner really helped reduce the oil in my skin and make my skin clearer. Although, it didnt moisturize like it said it would.
Laurie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It’s wonderful for pretty much every type of skin and does a great job of removing making and leaving skin feeing fresh. I love that this can be purchased at multiple locations and love what the brand stands for. I will continue to use thisCaudalie Moisturizing Toner
Christina D.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried a trial size of this that I received in a Caudalie kit and loved the smell. Caudalie products feel very luxurious. However, of all the products in the kit I found this to be the most unnecessary. It's not a bad product, and it is refreshing and cleansing, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Suzie P.
MontreL, ['', 'QC', '']
Anyone try this? Is it worth the money? What are some differences you have noticed over time using this product?
Jenn D.
Frederick, MD
How well does this work? And how do you use it? Do you recommend it for people with dry skin?
Anja M.
I have a combination to oily skin. Does this toner work for me?
Suzanne V.
Lapu Lapu
Any tips when you buy Sephora online? I am excited with my purchase Caudalie Moisturizing Toner 😊😊😊
WIEM 🇹.