BY CAUDALIE #45 in Facial Moisturizers

Like a sorbet that melts in your mouth, our Moisturizing Sorbet Cream will melt into your skin to cool, refresh, and hydrate the surface with it's lightweight texture. Thanks to its "quick break" lipophilic technology, this cream to gel moisturizer will go onto the skin as a cream & finish as a gel on contact, creating a patch of moisture to help soothe, hydrate and strengthen the skin.

• Reactivates the skin’s hydration mechanisms
  • Replenishes its water reserves
  • Ensure the skin remains supple and comfortable
  • Non-comedogenic

How To Use:

Apply morning and evening, on the face and neck, avoiding the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Erythritol, Parfum (Fragrance), Lecithin, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Mannitol, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Homarine Hcl, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15.

Key Ingredients:

98% ingredients of natural origin. Its main active ingredients: moisturizing and soothing organic grape water, protective Vinolevure®, aqua-regulator complex, soothing chamomile, anti-oxidant grape Polyphenols.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Light but very moisturizing. Interesting consistency, fast absorbing, great for under makeup. Not for very dry skin. Got it from Sephora. Convenient and practical packaging. Kinda pricey. Would recommend" in 99 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this product from my local Sephora after speaking to one of their skincare consultants and I love it!

The packaging is simple, but is still adorable, and I personally prefer moisturizers in tubes rather than with pumps, as I feel as though not as much product is wasted.

I have very dry and sensitive skin and this is a hit on both of those fronts! It is extremely lightweight, so it doesn't feel like anything on the skin, while still be very hydrating.

I like to put this on before I apply my primer and the rest of my makeup, and it does not affect the way that it applies.

10/10 recommend this product for anyone looking to try out a new moisturizer!" in 80 reviews
Ren E.
I got this as my birthday gift from sephora last year, never even used it and completely forgot I even had this. I was searching for a good moisturizer for the tzone of my dry combo, acne prone skin and was researching this particular moisturizer. I was so close to buying it when I remembered I had this. I tried it out for a week, a little goes a long way, and it worked okay on my oily, dehydrated tzone, but I see my skin getting more oily throughout the end of the day. I was in a rush one day and just added this all over the face and THAT was a bad idea. It felt very drying on my already dry cheeks and although it kept me matte looking, after a few hours I was oiling up like crazy. I ended up getting two cystic acne on my cheek and called quits right after. NOT for those looking for moisture. Also, be careful for those who are acne prone, especially those who breakout when their skin gets dry. Not moisturizing for dry, dehydrated skin. Didn't balance my oily tzone at all. Scent was light and went away right after application. Not worth purchasing. Ended up giving the rest to my sister, who as normal skin type and slightly oily nose, and she said it worked well for her, especially before applying her makeup.
Alexis A.
Santa Ana, CA
These three products are the perfect everyday trio. First off, the foaming cleanser really gets deep into your pores and you can instantly tell because your skin feels so refreshed and soft. After that I usually moisturize and out the vinoperfect... it’s been so hard finding products hat my skin won’t react negatively to. But these three products plus my glam glow exfoliant really get my skin looking flawless and it really has gave my skin that healthy glow. I promise it’s worth every penny and you WILL notice a difference without any irritation to your skin!Caudalie Radiance Serum The Anti Dark Spot SolutionCaudalie Moisturizing Sorbet CreamGLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD™ Tinglexfoliate TreatmentCaudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got the sample size as part of the free birthday gift from sephora last year and was not a big fan. I do not have sensetive skin (it says on the bottle its suitable for sensetive skin) and it was the first moisturizer I used, and I was not impressed.
Pros: texture of cream isn't bad, doesn't really have a smell
Cons: It didn't feel as moisturizing as I was expecting, it almost felt like I had put nothing on my face.
I would recommend this as a light moisturizer for those with sensitive skin otherwise I'd say try other ones before using this one

Sarah S.
Denver, CO
For sensitive skin this moisturizer is perfect for summer! It smells wonderful, goes on smoothly and really does absorb well into skin unlike many other products that just seem to sit on top of skin. The packaging is also beautiful and classic. I do switch to a heavier moisturizer for winter weather, but that is only because I have very dry skin to start and Caudalie has a number of other products that are richer for dry weather. Not to mention all of their products have natural ingredients and avoid nasty chemical additives.
Maria D.
Hawthorne, CA
OMG! I got this as a sample from Sephora for my birthday and wasn't really sure about it at first. The name sounded familiar but I've never tried anything from Caudalie before. This moisturizer is perfect! A little really does go a long way. It is creamy/whipped enough that it is so easy to spread all over my face without having to rub it in and it absorbs faster than any other moisturizer I've tried! I eventually talked myself into buying the full size product. I just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
What I love most about this moisturizer is that it comes out as a cream but as soon as it touches the skin it melts into a gel like substance making it super easy to apply all over the face. I prefer gel over cream because I have oil to combo, acne prone skin and notice cream makes me more oily and tends to break me out more. But vinosource sorbet moisturizer is absolutely idea for my type of skin. After you massage it into your face it doesn't feel like there is any residue or stickiness , it dries down to a more supple light weight finish but still locks in a barrier of moisture. everything seems to just be sucked in to your skin making the appearance of your skin more healthy naturally glowy and supple. The scent is not to over powering like most which is a plus. I would recommend this to a friend or family for sure.
Lydia R.
I got a chance to try this out as a sample in my Ipsy bag. The sample lasted a good while so I got many usages out of it. I must say this moisturize very wonderful for my oily skin type. It also great under makeup and will help your face looking flawless. I'm definitely thinking about repurchasing it again in the full size value. It great to used during the day or night after clean fresh skin. I will definitely recommend this product to others. Try it and you will love it too.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is a really fabulous find. I ran out of my regular moisturizer the other day, and had this from a Sephora points purchase. This moisturizer is light, but hydrated well. It did not affect my sensitive skin, and had a very light unnoticeable fragrance. I’m really liking this brand and will definitely be purchasing again. Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream
Nikki  N.
This is another line that I tried when I worked at Sephora. They have excellent moisturizers in serum’s they are great for people in their mid 20s to late 30s. It is a great line filled with powerful antioxidants. They have amazing moisturizing products and absorbed into the skin quickly and efficiently. This particular moisturizer has a great feel well it’s not powerful in anti-aging or revitalizing the skin it’s a great every day.
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
The  Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream is a dream. For my birthday last year I received this and it was so wonderful. After cleansing, I would use this as my overnight moisturizer. I found my skin absorbed it quickly and my skin felt soft but not greasy. If you have dry skin and want a nice overnight cream or even a cream for during the day I would defiantly recommend this. I hope you love it as much as I do!!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Does this smell good?
Corissa M.
Winnipeg
Is this good for cobanation skin
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is product for?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I received this in my ipsy bag - has this caused breakouts for anyone? I have fairly acne prone skin.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Was this product worth buying or trying? Sephora is offering this as a birthday gift but I chose the tarte option instead.