BY CAUDALIE

This deeply hydrating yet weightless fluid features an instant matifying effect and long-lasting oil-control action.
Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water, this fluid reactivates skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishes its water reserves, leaving the skin moisturized to perfection. The skin’s balance is restored for a refined, velvety, matte complexion.

Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. For combination skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid.

Caudalie Moisturizing Mattifying Fluid
  • "I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid for around a month now and I am really happy with how it has been working. I have very sensitive skin that is also rather oily, making finding the right products difficult. I also suffer with a lot of redness. I have found the Moisturising Matifying Fluid has been great for my skin, keeping my oiliness under control, extending the time my makeup stays on my skin but also keeps is moisturised and glowing. " in 4 reviews
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I use this a lot in the summer months when I want a nice matte look. Very gentle! Looks great
Rita P.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer is amazing and so nourishing for your face, it helps dry skin and its great
Estefania G.
Morristown, TN
A must have for oily skin. Really controls oil and it is such a smooth surface for Fondation.
Hi guys!
A bit about my skin:
26 y.o, dry sensitive skin, no wrinkles, sometimes can see fine lines when its too dry air or my immune system r law. Have acne ones a month 2-5 pimples dyring periods.
I used to live in Malaysia last year for the 4 month and my skin felt so-so dry n dehydrated:( But at the same time it looked so oily from SPF50 products. So I decided to find a good product that I can put on the top of SPF creams and it will become matt. So I tried a few creams in Sephora ant this one absolutely won!
What can I say?! This fluid is actually enough as a moisturizer alone(for my dry skin just at summer time of course), my friends with combination n oily skin using it even colder time of the year. Its mattifying for many hours and I dont have to use powder which will dirt mu pores. Also its very light fluid so all the products r not too heavy for my face every day;)
I really like and recommend it;)
Xoxo
Amira O.
Algiers
I hve been using this product for a month now and I don’t know how I have been doing my makeup without it. It smells good and the packaging is nice.
The fluid texture feels amazing. I have a combo skin that tends to get oily and this helped matifying my skin all day long. And why it is matifying it doesn't dry my skin at all nd leaves it moisturized.
I use it as a moisturizer and primer and it works great.
I thought at first that the quantity wouldn't be sufficient but I only need a small amount so it will definitely last a long time.
Great product!
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
My summer facial cream has been Caudalie's moisturizing, which has a very ligural texture, withstands quite a lot of glitter and absorbs very fast, is very pleasant and has a very soft and very rich scent, I love it for everything the year, gives me hydration but without feeling greasy and I control the shines. Perfect.
Mia F.
This serum is perfect for before your makeup to hydrate your skin it’s good for sensitive skin it leaves a oily appearance on the surface of your skin but that soon soaked into my skin I was impressed by this as I never use moisturisers I wouldn’t buy it again as I don’t wear moisturiser but I definitely recommend it
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
I'm in love with this cream! It's light but good for my combination skin for spring and summer. It also works good with my foundation and moisturizes my skin extremely well.
Ewa W.
Vancouver
It definitely works. I have oily skin even in the winter and in the summer I'm shining already 2 hours after putting my make up on. With this cream I barely need any touch ups. I would buy it again. Great product. Light consistency, absorbs within seconds and skin doesn't feel greasy after applying it.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Love this product because it alleviates the oiliness I tend to get during warm and hot summer months. It's light weight, lightly scented and very travel friendly. The price point is a bit high but the product quality is worth every penny.

Sephora