BY CAUDALIE

This deeply hydrating yet weightless fluid features an instant matifying effect and long-lasting oil-control action.
Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water, this fluid reactivates skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishes its water reserves, leaving the skin moisturized to perfection. The skin’s balance is restored for a refined, velvety, matte complexion.

Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. For combination skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid for around a month now and I am really happy with how it has been working. I have very sensitive skin that is also rather oily, making finding the right products difficult. I also suffer with a lot of redness. I have found the Moisturising Matifying Fluid has been great for my skin, keeping my oiliness under control, extending the time my makeup stays on my skin but also keeps is moisturised and glowing. " in 4 reviews
Rita P.
Brooklyn, NY
This moisturizer is amazing and so nourishing for your face, it helps dry skin and its great
Amira O.
Algiers
I hve been using this product for a month now and I don’t know how I have been doing my makeup without it. It smells good and the packaging is nice.
The fluid texture feels amazing. I have a combo skin that tends to get oily and this helped matifying my skin all day long. And why it is matifying it doesn't dry my skin at all nd leaves it moisturized.
I use it as a moisturizer and primer and it works great.
I thought at first that the quantity wouldn't be sufficient but I only need a small amount so it will definitely last a long time.
Great product!
Mia F.
This serum is perfect for before your makeup to hydrate your skin it’s good for sensitive skin it leaves a oily appearance on the surface of your skin but that soon soaked into my skin I was impressed by this as I never use moisturisers I wouldn’t buy it again as I don’t wear moisturiser but I definitely recommend it
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
My summer facial cream has been Caudalie's moisturizing, which has a very ligural texture, withstands quite a lot of glitter and absorbs very fast, is very pleasant and has a very soft and very rich scent, I love it for everything the year, gives me hydration but without feeling greasy and I control the shines. Perfect.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
I'm in love with this cream! It's light but good for my combination skin for spring and summer. It also works good with my foundation and moisturizes my skin extremely well.
Ewa W.
Vancouver
It definitely works. I have oily skin even in the winter and in the summer I'm shining already 2 hours after putting my make up on. With this cream I barely need any touch ups. I would buy it again. Great product. Light consistency, absorbs within seconds and skin doesn't feel greasy after applying it.
Rosanna L.
Toronto , ON
Love this product because it alleviates the oiliness I tend to get during warm and hot summer months. It's light weight, lightly scented and very travel friendly. The price point is a bit high but the product quality is worth every penny.
Deni L.
lowestoft
I used to use this product and reconsidering buying it again although it is pricey I would recommend as it is super light weight and great for oily/sensitive skin it is a gel like formula which I love
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
Shelize J.
Toronto , ON
This is a great every day moisturizer for my combination skin. It moisturizes / hydrates my dry areas while ensuring that i don't get extremely oily around my nose. I also like that it comes in a tube packaging such that it helps to maintain cleanliness (instead of tub packaging like some other moisturizers).