BY CAUDALIE

This deeply hydrating yet weightless fluid features an instant matifying effect and long-lasting oil-control action.
Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water, this fluid reactivates skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishes its water reserves, leaving the skin moisturized to perfection. The skin’s balance is restored for a refined, velvety, matte complexion.

Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. For combination skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid for around a month now and I am really happy with how it has been working. I have very sensitive skin that is also rather oily, making finding the right products difficult. I also suffer with a lot of redness. I have found the Moisturising Matifying Fluid has been great for my skin, keeping my oiliness under control, extending the time my makeup stays on my skin but also keeps is moisturised and glowing. " in 4 reviews
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
The best mattifier out there!! I use this after my Caudalie Premier Cru Morning routine and it completly makes my face look flawless prior to my makeup application. I do not know what I would do without this in my life!!
Lola S.
Minden, NV
Very good fluide matifiant hydratant. It feels so soft in my skin and leaves me matifies all the day. Totally recommended. Good value and not very expensive.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
It's okay! Not what I expected. But I have to try it out more and see what it does to my face! It is super gentle and I love the packaging.
Allie R.
Tuckahoe, NY
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It feels light and nice on my skin. It's one item that I always keep buying.
Jenny D.
I really the scent. It is a light weight and doesn't irritate my skin. It help my skin condition is hydrate and firm.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I love this serum, it's very moisturizing even though it does have a stranger smell to it, it could just be me.
Heather H.
Chattanooga, TN
This product was just ok for me!! I needed more moisture and for the price I have found a lot better products
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Apply morning and evening to mattify oily skin. Leaves skin smooth and great for wear under makeup.
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
I use this a lot in the summer months when I want a nice matte look. Very gentle! Looks great
Estefania G.
Morristown, TN
A must have for oily skin. Really controls oil and it is such a smooth surface for Fondation.