BY CAUDALIE

This deeply hydrating yet weightless fluid features an instant matifying effect and long-lasting oil-control action.
Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water, this fluid reactivates skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishes its water reserves, leaving the skin moisturized to perfection. The skin’s balance is restored for a refined, velvety, matte complexion.

Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. For combination skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid for around a month now and I am really happy with how it has been working. I have very sensitive skin that is also rather oily, making finding the right products difficult. I also suffer with a lot of redness. I have found the Moisturising Matifying Fluid has been great for my skin, keeping my oiliness under control, extending the time my makeup stays on my skin but also keeps is moisturised and glowing. " in 4 reviews
LAUREN C.
On days where I am a little on the oily side I love to use this product! The cream is nice and smooth, but also too away my shine! I have some scars from skin cancer, and I like how this product is gentle enough on my skin but still does it's job. I purchased mine at Sephora!
Libby K.
Minneapolis, MN
This felt great on the face, but I wouldn't consider it too mattifying. It felt gentle on the face, but at the same time it didn't feel tacky at all which I usually like my mattifying face products to do.
Jeesa S.
Twp Washinton, NJ
Love the texture of this product. It has a great soft gentle smell to it. Not effective away. Didn't see a huge difference in skin tone and feeling fresh. Nice packaging. I would not buy it again. There are other products that are better,
Juliett W.
Lansing, MI
I recieved this product in an ipsy bag and I really liked how it made my face matte. I always wanted to purchase it but i never knew where it was sold. This is a good product to wear under your makeup so if i find it i will definitely buy it
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
All of caudalie moisturizers are amazing, they are separated by your skin type and needs , are great on even sensitive skin , the vinosource line can ever help with calming inflamed skin
Bianca. M.
I used to use this on my clients when I was working as a makeup artist and I love it for oily skin! A bit pricey for me but it does work really well especially if your oily like me.
Frances L.
this product was a 7/10. i didn't find much use for it for myself because i already have actively oily skin so it didn't do my skin much besides make my face look shiny and oily. It was a good product at first, just depends on your skin type!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This moisturizer is perfect for combination or oily skin. I tend to have dry skin in the winter and oily/combo skin in the other seasons. While I am not using it as often in the winter (I don't recommend this if you ALWAYS have dry skin), I use it religiously throughout the rest of the year. It moisturizes while reducing shine.

Also, I love that is smells SO amazing. Caudalie is one of my favorite lines now and they have the best scents. Nothing too overpowering, but very pleasant!
Ivania M.
Me gusto mucho, siento que es un buen humectante para preparar la piel al realizar maquillaje. El precio es bastante alto pero hay que considerar que es totalmente natural. El efectivo y si tengo dinero si lo compraría de nuevo
Kaitlyn R.
Wonderful product for my very oily skin. I find it moisturizes well without making me an oil slick. Bought at Sephora and will repurchase, only downside is the steep price tag but I truly think it's worth it.