BY CAUDALIE

This deeply hydrating yet weightless fluid features an instant matifying effect and long-lasting oil-control action.
Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water, this fluid reactivates skin’s hydration mechanisms and replenishes its water reserves, leaving the skin moisturized to perfection. The skin’s balance is restored for a refined, velvety, matte complexion.

Non-comedogenic. Non-acnegenic. For combination skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Squalane, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Tocopherol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orthosiphon Stamineus Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Oleanolic Acid.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturing Matifying Fluid for around a month now and I am really happy with how it has been working. I have very sensitive skin that is also rather oily, making finding the right products difficult. I also suffer with a lot of redness. I have found the Moisturising Matifying Fluid has been great for my skin, keeping my oiliness under control, extending the time my makeup stays on my skin but also keeps is moisturised and glowing. " in 4 reviews
Lynn B.
I needed to find another moisturizer as mine was discontinued. I wasn’t sure if this would be too much moisturize as I have combination skin. I’m happy that I tried it as it worked great as it was mattifying. I wasn’t shiny or dry. I use this year round, unless I need more moisturize in the winter. I don’t know if there was any difference in my skin texture as it is decent. This premier brand is one that I’ll continue to use.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I got this moisturizer about 3 months ago, it says it’s great for sensitive skin. For me it’s okay. It’s not too moisturizing in my opinion. I have dry combination skin. It smells great and all but I don’t really think it’s worth it. You’re better off with the elf daily hydration moisturizer which I love.
Payton G.
I tried a sample of this from Sephora and I couldn’t get myself to finish it. It leaves my skin feeling a bit dry afterwards, like it’s not fully moisturized. The formula is quite thin and watery. It also has an odd scent that I don’t love.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Caudalie vinosource is a great facial moisturizer. Non greasy, light pleasent scent, and lightweight feel. I generally use this in the morning after applyimg serum, and sometimes at night too. I can't say this is my favorite moisturizer, but I would still recommend. Super cute packaging too.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I was so disappointed in this. I got it as a sample at Sephora. Between the scent (which I didn't like) and the fact that my skin did not feel more moisturized left me feeling "meh". Maybe this would be better (lighter) in the summer?
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Love the smell! Love the product! Love the brand! Very luxurious I love picking this moisturizer up from Sephora any time i find myself at the mall because it works so well with my dry to oily skin!! Smooth and light weight with a sweet and mild fragrance!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of the best moisturizers i have ever used. It has the best texture to leave my skin feeling silky and soft. It has a nice light grape like fragrance and is very gentle on the skin. I like to use this any season for day and night. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this never breaks me out or causes irritation. Definitely one to try and something i want to repurchase in the future.
Katelyn B.
Westerville, OH
I really like this moisturizer! My skin has been very dry in the morning and very oily in the evening, so this product has really helped me achieve some balance in my skin. I've been using caudalie products for years and they never disappoint!
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Wonderful for oily or combination skin! It truly does mattify and keeps you matte all day long. I also love the smell of this product. The only con to this prodcut is that you have to use a lot. A little does NOT go a long away. And i feel with a product with this high price point, that shouldn't be the case.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This was a really nice product but my skin had a horrible reaction to it. It went on really nicely and felt amazing at first. After about two minutes my skin got extremely hot, red, and raised up I personally wouldn't suggest this to someone who has sensitive skin like mine but I would to someone who has normal skin