Caudalie Moisturizing Mask A True Moisture Bath uploaded by Corinne L.Caudalie Moisturizing Mask A True Moisture Bath uploaded by Nino N.

Caudalie Moisturizing Mask A True Moisture Bath

The Moisturizing Mask restores moisture levels to relieve tightness, reduce redness and increase softness for a hydrated, dewy glow. After applying this mask, skin will instantly feel more supple, quenched and youthful. This Moisturizing Mask protects the skin barrier and can also be used to prevent future dehydration.

Ideal for even the most sensitive skin, apply twice a week to the face and eye contour area. Remove excess mask after 15 minutes, or leave on all night for a deeply nourishing treatment.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol.

Buy on Sephora
Lauren P.
This mask was recommended to me by a Sephora employee after I complained to her about dry patches on my skin that I had been unable to keep hydrated. Needless to say, this sleep mask has been amazing and it has really kept my skin hydrated and soft and has evened it out as well. I feel like my skin is much more glowy. I use it at least 2 times a week and if it is very cold out I use it every other night.
Nino N.
I love Caudalie, but I was not amazed with this one. My skin dries out in winter and generally I have very sensitive combination skin. This mask did not irritate my skin, left it soft, but I did not see any sudden effect, which I am used to have with many moisturizing sheet masks. Next time I will go with detox mask. I've got this mask in christmas set.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I really enjoy this mask after steaming my face or using a drying acne treatment. Very Hydrating. I also leave it on for an hour+ and sometimes add the caudalie radiance serum for extra benefits. Great product. Might purchase again. A little expensive.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I use this after the purifying mask and my skin has been loving me. You get a lot in the package and the package is beautiful. A little bit goes a log ways it's gentle and amazing. I will buy this until it doesn't work anymore. Hopefully that never happens though.
Dani R.
Jam packed hydration. My face felt like heaven after I used this mask for only 10 minutes. Definitely worth the money. I can't say anything negative about this product. I would absolutely buy this again for me and my friends.
Hibi C.
Plainsboro, NJ
I did as the label said. I left the mask on my face overnight and my cheeks which were once patchy and dry are smooth again :) it was gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin. I would recommend this, YES!
Linda E.
Austin, TX
This is one of those moisturizing masks that I would recommend for those of us with oily skin and tendency to have congested pores. This is soooo soothing, especially in the cold af winter when even my oily skin feels like cardboard.

I do not use it as a sleeping mask because I end up getting it all over my pillow but I have put it on three hours before bed and by that time it has absorbed nicely into my skin and there is less to wipe away.

Also, it has lasted me forever! I enjoy the scent and it is really effective.
rebeca c.
This mask is a lifesaver during winter! It's super soothing and calming for my skin. I usually apply it a couple hours before bed and sleep in it. It can be a little greasy so I like to give it a few hours to sink in before bed. No need to wash it off the next morning. I just rub the excess in like moisturizer and my skin feels brand new!
Kelli S.
El Paso, TX
I loved this mask of theirs. It's really moisturizing. I have really dry skin. The bottle says you can either remove the excess after 15 minutes or you can leave it on over night. I personally left it on so I could know my skin would feel really nice the next day. It feels like a very thick moisturizer. My skin felt great the next day.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Lovvvve this !!!!! Essential to keep on hand, great after microdermabrasion or similar procedure. Sooooo soothing, reduces redness, bathes skin in the grape's resveratrol. Slather on, leave on overnight for splendid results and repaired skin. A staple, recommend and will always repurchase. Sephora was very helpful in product selection..lovely !!!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
How does this feel on the skin?
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
How does this mask compare with the origins moisture mask??