Caudalie Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Corinne L.Caudalie Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Anna F.Caudalie Moisturizing Mask uploaded by Nino N.

BY CAUDALIE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Moisturizing Mask restores moisture levels to relieve tightness, reduce redness and increase softness for a hydrated, dewy glow. After applying this mask, skin will instantly feel more supple, quenched and youthful. This Moisturizing Mask protects the skin barrier and can also be used to prevent future dehydration.

Ideal for even the most sensitive skin, apply twice a week to the face and eye contour area. Remove excess mask after 15 minutes, or leave on all night for a deeply nourishing treatment.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Carbomer, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "My skin is really dry so I decided to try out this product. I was amazed at how well it moisturized my skin. It really made my skin feel very soft and smooth. I love how it works well with sensitive skin because I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin. " in 3 reviews
Lauren P.
Bronx
This mask was recommended to me by a Sephora employee after I complained to her about dry patches on my skin that I had been unable to keep hydrated. Needless to say, this sleep mask has been amazing and it has really kept my skin hydrated and soft and has evened it out as well. I feel like my skin is much more glowy. I use it at least 2 times a week and if it is very cold out I use it every other night.
Yasmeen C.
Miami
This is such a nice nourishing mask! I feel like I’m treating my skin to some love when I use it! I love everything about it, how it smells, the feel, how easy it is to use! I got this as a Christmas gift and I definitely need to go get myself another because I reach for this at least twice a week
Candice L.
san diego
Face mask is hydrating! I really like how you can choose to wear the mask over night or removed after a few minutes. This mask does not dry your face, you will notice results after a couple of days! The smell is not too bad but it could be better. It smells like tea tree oil.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I like to use this mask during my facial steam cleansing, towards the latter half, after I've used a previous (mud) mask for my acne to help bring back the moisture I've stripped away. It leaves skin feeling very soft and supple. I've not tried it overnight yet as I feel it would not be good for my acne prone combo skin, but I do like to keep it on for a couple of hours (if I have time). If using with a facial steam regime, I'd suggest not steaming again to remove/loosen the mask. Just wipe it away with a warm towel. It will leave more of the oil from the mask behind that helps keep skin feeling smooth, without leaving a residue.
Nino N.
I love Caudalie, but I was not amazed with this one. My skin dries out in winter and generally I have very sensitive combination skin. This mask did not irritate my skin, left it soft, but I did not see any sudden effect, which I am used to have with many moisturizing sheet masks. Next time I will go with detox mask. I've got this mask in christmas set.
Ashley N.
This is one of my favorite "masks" ever! I put mask in quotes because I tend to use it as a deep hydrating moisturizer. It's absolutely perfect for travel, especially planes, because it's a white cream that goes on clear - no scary face mask!! You can also choose to leave it on or rinse it off. I tend to leave it on and enjoy the hydration. Definitely worth a purchase! And the packaging, that adorable bamboo cap, is lovely!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I really enjoy this mask after steaming my face or using a drying acne treatment. Very Hydrating. I also leave it on for an hour+ and sometimes add the caudalie radiance serum for extra benefits. Great product. Might purchase again. A little expensive.
Lili M.
Wildomar, CA
I love this moisturizing mask! I use it about once per week or more if I notice any dryness in my t-zone. It is creamy and thick but dries well and can be used over night so I can just put it on before bed and don’t have to wait to rinse it.It doesn’t cause me to break out which is a huge benefit for me. It also smells nice and clean.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This mask is amazing! I've over done it a little on the glycolic as of lately and my skin is dryer than usual. You can keep this on for 15 minutes and wipe off the excess or keep it on overnight. I kept it on overnight and woke up to the most moisturized face ever! For dry and dehydrated skin! I highly recommend this mask!
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I got this in a trio of their masks. It feels good when it’s on, not too thick not too thin. I don’t notice enough of the moisturizing affect and often moisturize again in the morning after using it.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
How does this feel on the skin?
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
How does this mask compare with the origins moisture mask??

back