BY CAUDALIE

A set of skin-pampering essentials from Caudalie that makes the perfect gift for perfect skin. The Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet has an immediate and long-lasting moisturizing and calming effect on even the driest and most sensitive skin. It is packed with Caudalie's famous grape seed polyphenols, which contain powerful antioxidants to support microcirculation and help skin to lock in hydration. Chamomile enriches this quick-acting formula to soothe and calm the skin. Next generation peptides provide desensitizing effects, making this product suitable for even the most hypersensitive skin. At the end of the day, remove makeup with a soap-free micellar water that acts like a magnet to trap dirt and gently cleanse your complexion, leaving the skin hydrated. Throughout the day, reapply Caudalie's 99.5% natural Lip Conditioner to provide long-lasting hydration and comfort. Concentrated with moisturizing active ingredients plus antioxidant grape polyphenols and repairing apricot oil, this balm leaves lips soft, repaired, and protected. This set contains: - 1.3 oz Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - 3.38 oz Micellar Cleansing Water - 0.15 oz Lip Conditioner It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products do not contain animal ingredients and are not tested on animals. They are formulated without phenoxyethanol, mineral oils, and sodium laureth sulfate, and are non-photo sensitizing, noncomedogenic, and suitable for all skin types, even the hypersensitive ones. see more...

Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
BY FAR MY FAVORITE! I was first introduced to this brand by a worker at Sephora and I immediately fell in love. They are an all natural French company I believe and I am so amazed by the results I get when using these! Leaves my skin nice and moisturized.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing! I got this from sephora and haven't looked back! My skin feels and looks great - I noticed it especially around my eyes. Good smell, and I would use it again. Effective!
Shanna G.
This is my all time favorite brand for anything related to my skin. I may dibble and dabble but I always come home! I LOVE any and everything I've tried by this line. When I went through a period of adult acne the products in this line got me back to my "adult glow" although pricey, I will be a customer for life!
Sarah W.
Hamilton, ON
The lip balm and cleansing water are amongst my favorites, and the gel cream from Vino source is super hydrating, like a big drink of water for my skin.
Oriana B.
Caudalie never fails to deliver such a great hydration, for every type of skin ! I like to use those when I'm on the plane, and when my face feels dry
malak a.
This product is the best one i used to apply on my skin to moisture and from the first use you'll view all the amazing effects
monica m.
Olbia
I got this by a friend in Christmas and as a sommelier I really liked it as it made by grapes.... super good in every shade
Ilse L.
92143
Totally worth it! Is really hydrating for any skin type and I love to invest in this kind of products for my customers
yuly Tatiana m.
Doral, FL
is very good I like these products are very good quality are excellent I recommend always I like very good