Skin CareFacial SkincareMicellar WaterCaudalie
Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin

Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin

A real french secret, Caudalie Micellar water gently cleanses and removes make-up from the eyes and face in one step. The formula made up of micelles which trap impurities in the skin (sebum, pollution, oil & traces of make-up) so they can be wiped away easily. Moisturized and soothed the skin is clean & soft.

Delicately scented with the fresh fragrance of orange and lemon blossom, watermelon and mint leaves.

Use morning and evening on face and eyes, with a cotton pad. No need to rinse. Hypo-allergenic & non-irritating. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Poloxamer 188, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Heptyl Glucoside, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Is this really good for sensitive skin?
how well does it remove makeup?
Have you ever used this product? Has it unpleasant smell as mine? 😭
Start your review of Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin!
Tracey D.
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Tracey D.
This is my favorite Micellar water. Caudalie is designed to cleanse all skin types but works especially well for sensitive skin. Caudalie removes all traces of makeup, mascara, and eyeliner and leaves your face super clean, soft, and refreshed. I use several brands but save this for times when my skin is irritated and sensitive. Highly recommend this product. [product:caudalie-micellar-cleansing-water-67-oz/-200-ml]
Andrea R.
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Andrea R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This micellar water is perfect for sensitive skin. It removes your eye and face make up which is amazing because you don’t have to buy two different products. It is fragance free and alcohol free Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
The bottle unfortunately slipped out of my hands, and almost half of the product spilled 😓😓 but the product I did use worked wonderfully. It’s better than the Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water and about the same as 4 Pack - Biore, Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water 10 oz
Walkiri B.
This water is perfect for my sensitive skin. This is the first I tried it and it was very good. I wouldn’t improve much, it is very effective. Yes, it is very gentle on skin and I definitely recommend it
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
I got a mini of this micellar water as part of a set. It works well and is not irritating. It seems to work about the same as most micellar water products, so you might want to consider a cheaper option if you are on a tight budget.
Jessica F.
Patchogue, NY
I love a good micellar cleansing water! I have sensitive skin so any way of cleaning the face without irritants are my fav way of cleansing. I really enjoy using this particular cleanser because it makes my skin feel so clean and not dried out :)
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is such an amazing brand that I absolutely love!!! This works amazingly and makes my sensitive skin clean and fresh with out irritation or feeling sticky afterwards!!! I would definitely purchase this again!!!
Jonelle S.
Bronx, NY
My new favorite luxury brand. It's so clean and fresh feeling. It leaves absolutely nothing behind. I purchased from Sephora in store. I highly recommend and will certainly repurchase.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Caudelie Micellar cleansing water. After I wash my face I put a little of this on a cotton pad and it takes off the excess makeup left on my face. It smells clean and it doesn’t sting my face nor does it make it red. I recommend this product for all skin types.
Meg B.
Seattle, WA
Love Caudalie! My skin is so sensitive. Everything makes me red and break out. I can’t go near my face with soap/cleanser and water. This micellar water cleanses so well, yet so gently. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin or redness or acne.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
მარიამი ძ.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Nancy L. il y a 10 mois
Like Maia said, yes for all skin types. Just be sure you're not relying on this as your only cleanser. I typically use this as a second step or when I am VERY lazy/tired.
Amy B.
il y a 2 ans
Khatia A. il y a 2 ans
For make up remove and face clean