Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Rita V.Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Yasmin A.

BY CAUDALIE #22 in Micellar Water

A real french secret, Caudalie Micellar water gently cleanses and removes make-up from the eyes and face in one step. The formula made up of micelles which trap impurities in the skin (sebum, pollution, oil & traces of make-up) so they can be wiped away easily. Moisturized and soothed the skin is clean & soft.

Delicately scented with the fresh fragrance of orange and lemon blossom, watermelon and mint leaves.

Use morning and evening on face and eyes, with a cotton pad. No need to rinse. Hypo-allergenic & non-irritating. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Poloxamer 188, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Heptyl Glucoside, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Edita P.
Middleton , MA
It doesn't irritate my eyes or skin, removes even the toughest makeup, and lasts pretty long. Besides, I love convenience of the pump. This micellar water is sold by Sephora and other stores as well, but I included a UK based store, because of the price difference. Naturisimo.com ships worldwide for free, and often offers coupon codes (mostly 10%), but even without a code this product is cheaper than on other websites. I purchased Caudalie micellar water from Sephora a few times until I saw it on Naturisimo, and the last time I got it I used 10% coupon code saving about 30% from the retail price at Sephora (not including sales tax). Since micellar water is part of my skincare routine now, it's easy to plan and buy it in advance cheaper (more money for other purchases!!!).
Jennie H.
Waynesville, MO
I use this with an exfoliating cotton round after washing my face then continue the rest of my night regime then when I get up I use this to wash my face in the morning and periodic the day as needed. It is hydrating and makes my face soft.Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love Caudalie products and I use multiple product from their line but unfortunately this miscellar water does nothing for me and I see no point in using it! I would rather use a make up wipe, makeup melter or oil, or just to cleanse my face! I personally do not recommend spending money on this!
Angie T.
Apple Valley , MN
This product is expensive and I don't get great results from it. Yes it helps to take off leftover makeup that my cleanser didn't get but other than that I don't see the benefit. I got this as a sample and would not buy a full size product. I like this brands other skincare.
Hannah A.
Let me start off by saying that I love the sweet floral scent of the product; however, I didn't much care for the product itself. I didn't like the sticky residue left on my face after using this product. I don't feel it really cleaned my face because of that reason. I know the Caudalie brand is all the rage right now, so I'm glad that I could try it out for free (deluxe Sephora sample with purchase). I have another Caudalie product that I believe is over-hyped, but that's a review for another day. I would not purchase the cleansing water. I don't like the sticky/tacky feeling on my face after using this product. I am loving my Garnier cleansing water a lot more and would and have repurchased that.
Brenda D.
Tulsa, OK
I wasn’t sure what to think of the Micellar Water trend when it first hit. What happened to soap and water? Why do they call it water? How is it even going to clean my skin? Y’all. This little product is now in my nightly and morning routine. I have combination skin, so I never know when I’m going to wake up oily or dry.As long as I use this micellar water, I have no issues. It’s gentle on my super sensitive skin, yet is still powerful enough to take off waterproof mascara at the end of the day with two cotton swabs. It has a very light, soothing scent and as a bonus, it boasts toning properties as well.
Ashley G.
Lancaster, PA
I have dry skin and sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. This product removed my makeup easily. I put it on a cotton pad and then held it on my hands for a few seconds then wiped away. It did take a few wipes, but I didn't use much pressure at all. It almost has the texture and feel on the face of water and soap mixed together. I did cleanse again after using this product, but it made the washing of my face gentler.

I will say, there are other products on the market that will do the exact same thing.

Hannah Q.
This product is so nice for a double cleanse skin care routine! It takes off any makeup and feels super clean! It's a lot more gentle than using a regular makeup wipe! However, for myself, I do double cleanse because just the product does not get it all off for me and I just like the way my skin feels after a double cleanse because it's definitely clean! This line is good for sensitive skin types and is more natural and cruelty free!
Yasmin A.
I don't find that this really remove make up well I should say it will remove your make up after you wash your face meaning it will remove excess make up you just put some micellar water on a cotton pad and then wipe your face with it but to remove your make up before you wash it it's not really worth it Plus it's really expensive for what it actually is #Caudalie #micellarwater @influenster
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Very gentle on the skin and worked great for removing my makeup, especially on the eyes. I barely had to scrub and left my skin feeling clean after using. More expensive than other micellar waters, but worth the price for the value received.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Does anyone know any good soothing toners similar to Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin ? Looking for a new one maybe a little cheaper (: Always looking for new good products 👩🏼‍🔬