BY CAUDALIE

Winner of the Glamour Beauty Award, Brides Beauty Award & The Zoe Report Beauty Award for best makeup remover.

The Make-up Removing Cleansing Oil dissolves all types of make-up, including waterproof. Suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types with 100% natural silky, formula. An incredibly gentle yet effective cleanser which will leave the skin feeling perfectly cleansed, refreshed, soft & moisturized without leaving a greasy film.

Warm 3 pumps between your palms and massage onto dry skin, with your eyes closed. Emulsify with a little water and rinse thoroughly.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance)

👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
🍇This is a great cleansing oil, and I've been using it for the past few weeks. I squeeze a few drops of the Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil into my hands. I warm it up in my palms, then gently massage it into my face.

🍇The Cleansing Oil is made of sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, and sunflower seed oil. It removes makeup well and is a bit creamier than my staple cleansing oil from Kosé, which makes it feel more luxurious and hydrating (which it should, based on price tag).

🍇If cleansing oil is where you like to splurge, you can't go wrong with this one from Caudalie.

Rachel N.
This works great and is gentle on my skin. I've never used an oil to remove makeup before (for my whole face) and it's certainly effective. I need to use a few pumps of it to cover my whole face, which isn't the best because it's not the biggest bottle and it's a bit expensive. That said, it's worth it for how well it works. The only thing I wish was that the smell was a bit better - it's fine and certainly not off-putting, but it was advertised as almond so I expected there to be more of a fragrance.
In any event, it works great and adds a nice bit of moisture to my skin, especially in the winter time.
Lauren D.
I first tried cleansing oils about 6 months ago with a drug store brand, and i was overjoyed at how easily my makeup just melted off! So I thought I’d try out a higher end product to see how they compared. Honestly, I can’t say that I enjoyed this more than the other ( Sundial SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Cleansing Oil). The Caudalie product did not have a fragrance, (the SheaMoisture product definitely has a strong rose scent) and was slightly thinner in consistency. Didn’t remove my makeup any better and my skin felt a little drier after being washed off than with the SheaMoisture cleansing oil.
Jessica G.
Denison, TX
Life. Changing. I cringe at putting anything oily on my face, but after a bit of prodding from my sister (who raved about this product), I fell in love with just one use. This remover legitimately melts every trace of makeup away. From waterproof mascaras to heavy contouring foundations, it just disappears. I can even leave my contacts in without fear. It doesn’t irritate my eyes or leave my skin feeling greasy after rinsing. I will forever be loyal to this makeup remover!
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
This product is perfect as a nightly cleanser in the dry winter weather! It cleans skin without leaving it feeling tight or dry, which is the perfect balance for a nightly cleaner. While it may seem pricey to some, a little of the product goes a very long way. I've had the same bottle for months and no sign of being close to done--even with nightly use!
Nino N.
It is my first cleansing oil and I like it very much. Before that I used miccellar water to remove my make up. Using cleansing oil is so much better, especially for removing eye make up. It does not leave my skin greasy or irritated, it is very gentle and all you need is several drops. Afterwards I use my Caudalie foam, toner and moisturizer. It is not my first Caudalie product and as all the other products this one is great too. Definitely would recommend it!
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This has to be the BEST make up remover I have ever used. It is so gentle and gets EVERYTHING off of your face without having to scrub and rub with more than 1 product. I tend to use the Caudalie Foaming Cleanser after using this just to make sure I get all makeup, dirt, oils off of my face. There is no scent and you only need one pump for your entire face. Gentle on your eyes and skin, so it is great for all skin types.
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
I'm in love with this cleansing oil!!! I use bb creams so it's very important to clear the face using oil and cleansing foam. This one does its job well, it's gentle and smells wonderful. The price is a little high but it's worth trying. Recommend it even for girls with oil skin type.
Molly L.
Marietta, GA
OBSESSED. I start my evening skin routine with this bad boy. It really breaks down the things hanging out on my skin (makeup, free radicals, weird things accumulated throughout the day). It also is a great way to create a moisturizing barrier to keep your skin from drying out if you wash your face multiple times during your routine (which you should).

I use this, a mild everyday exfoliant by Yu-Be, followed by a cleansing oil creme from Aveda. All together it creates the softest and cleanest surface possible, and it really all depends on the Caudalie.
Lauren F.
Salt Lake City, UT
This makeup removing oil is amazing! I wear a lot of makeup and this is an essential step for me to get it all off. I love that it has a pump, I use 4-6 pumps for a full face of makeup. There isn't a strong smell, it washes right off, and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Vanda M.
I have this and I do enjoy the clean feeling it leaves me with. However I always wonder if I'm using too much. I do about two pumps and it feels like a lot of product. How about you? Do you need to use a lot? More than two pumps? Less? I'd love to know.
Kristina D.
How does this compare to the Boscia cleansing oil?
Alyssa A.
Does this cause breakouts?
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
Does this work as well as using cheaper organic oils such as hemp, castor, and rosehip?