Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water

by Caudalie

Shop Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Makeup Remover Cleansing Water!
Milwaukie, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample and I love it. It’s great for travel and feels nice on the skin. It deep cleans. It smells fresh and light. It’s not a thick cleanser. I’d recommend this to someone who doesn’t love makeup remover wipes or heavy formulas.
Wilmington, DE
I like this make up remover a lot. It removes make up really well from all over the face
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This is a nice cleansing water that removes most face makeup well. I find that it doesn't remove eye makeup as well, but it's nice and gentle on the face. I would recommend double cleansing with this product to get rid of the excess makeup.

Looking for your answer?