BY CAUDALIE

This gentle cleanser soothes, moisturizes and softens skin. With an effective micellar cleansing base, makeup is easily removed without rubbing, and face and eyes are left thoroughly clean. Improved formula is now more natural, effective and gentler on skin. Fresh fragrance includes orange and lemon blossom, watermelon and mint leaves. Hypo-allergenic. Non-Irritating. All skin types, even sensitive skin. Make-up Remover Cleansing Water

Buy on bluemer...*
Fernanda M.
S Salt Lake, UT
My new favorite beauty product. I've been using it for about 4 months. I started with a small bottle that came with CAUDALIE 2014 Favorites Set. That little bottle lasted almost 4 months with gradually increasing use but the bottle you get from here could last a 6 months or much more, depending upon how much you use each time. I'm expecting about 9 months out of mine.I love using this "make-up remover cleansing water" every day. I actually look forward to my little toilette. It smells wonderful. I'm not very practised in describing smells so bear with me. It's not overpowering but not so faint that you can barely smell it. It's... just right... smells like clean natural air with healthy growing plants (not floral) to me, but more so. But it doesn't smell like the scent of your cut flower stalks or anything you've ever actually smelled. You just have to try it. But if you hate perfumes of any kind, you won't like it. I don't wear perfume except on special occasions so don't think that my nose is "used to" powerful scents or anything.It removes anything except stubborn waterproof mascara. Even with that, it removes the "excess": any that has fallen off onto your face or undereye and any that is loose on your lashes. But it won't get off the mascara really stuck to your lashes. And it won't deep clean. But for everyday quick evening makeup removal or quick morning oil removal, it's gentle and effective. I just apply a little from the bottle, which has a small hole in the top, to a makeup pad (I use a white round cotton pad). Then I run it with light pressure over my entire face, including eyelids and lashes. You don't have to avoid your eye area; it won't sting.
Martha W.
I am reading the reviews as I was curious why this product does not have more 5 star ratings as it deserves. I can imagine people reading "make up remover" and taking it as a product to remove all make up. I think Caudalie should alter their description as it removes the traces of make up left over but if you have some heavy duty make up on, no way is this going to take it all off. I use this primarily as a TONER and it makes my skin soft and supple, prepped for a silky serum or my lovely argan oil.I would highly suggest cleaning with the clarisonic, wiping off the cleanser with a warm water drenched wash rag, using a Q-tip with LEGIT make up remover around your eyes and THEN using this on a cotton pad to pick up any traces of whatever left behind, including the eye area. THE SMELL IS AMAZING and is so gentle to the skin so this extra cleansing/toning step is never "over bearing" on my sensitive skin. A must have product. Also good for a "quick cleanse" after the gym or in a rush.. does not dry the skin at all and have gone through three bottles. You can make it last. This is great stuff I highly recommend
Amelia S.

Gabi W.
I'm a huge fan of micellar waters and the Caudalie Makeup Remover Water has quickly become one of my favorite products to use when it comes to removing my makeup. It's an effective and no-mess solution when it comes to quickly removing makeup and cleansing the face. I'm a definite repeat user of the product and I love to use this product when I'm feeling lazy or on no makeup days when I've been running errands and want to pre-cleanse before I wash my face. I purchased mine at Nordstrom Rack so I got a great discount on the remover but I don't think it's a super pricey product. The only thing I think the brand should look into is developing a version of the micellar water with a lighter smell because some (people with sensitive skin and sensitive noses) could consider the current smell to be a little overpowering. However, I would definitely recommend this to my friends, as well as my makeup clients.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This was the first high end micellar water I had ever tried, and I really enjoyed using it. I especially enjoyed the added chamomile and the scent of the product. It cleansed my face well and didn't leave any residue behind. I will say though that I am not convinced it is worth the price. My Garnier and Sephora brand micellar water performed just as well as this one did. However, if you are looking to spend the price tag, it is a great product! Probably won't repurchase, but would recommend.
Sarah F.
San Carlos
A little pricey for what it is, but it smells nice (yet subtle -- not overly perfumed) and does the job. Granted, that could apply to everything in the Caudalie line. If you want a soothing makeup remover that doesn't feel too slick or oily and leaves your face feeling pleasantly refreshed, there are worse options; this one is straightforward and unfussily packaged, with no attempts to get creative with product dispensing mechanisms.
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
This is the maciller water I'm currently using as I bought two bottles at a great price. It isn't my absolute favorite because I need a lot of it to remove my makeup however it isn't terrible. Translation, it is really good, I've just had better but I am a rare person who has used everything under the sun so don't look at this review as a knock against this product.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This product did a good job of removing my makeup. It was great at removing water proof eye makeup, but I didn't love it on my combo skin. It felt like it left a film almost after use. I think this product would be great for someone with dryer skin. I continued to use this primarily as an eye makeup remover because I liked the extra moisture.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love this Caudalie cleansing water. This is a super fast super easy way to cleanse your makeup off with one fast cleanser. This will eat thru all your makeup even waterproof mascara in seconds. Nothing is a challenge for this makeup remover. This high end department store brand may be pricey but is worth it. I would highly recommend this cleanser.
Zoe T.
Lawrence, KS
This is the first makeup remover I have ever used & it's my favorite. It's a little pricey but I love everything about it. I get it from Sephora & use it with a cotton circle! I do recommend but there are dupes of this for a cheaper price. This one is my favorite because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed & clean after a long day.
Elana K.
How is this different from the Caudalie Cleansing Water?
Emily S.
Does this product leave your face feeling clean or just sticky? Is it scented?