Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm

by Caudalie

Pack of 4 for the UPC: 3522930000068A nourishing, anti-aging lip conditioner. Formulated with 99.5% naturally-derived ingredients. Contains grape-derived antioxidants to condition lips and repair chapped skin. Loaded with grape oil and shea butter to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm!
Influenster M.
Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm uploaded by Influenster M.
Review for: 3 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
I enjoy the texture of Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm . It’s not sticky or greasy. The formula isn’t drying on me. I find it has the perfect moisture balance for my lip. The scent is amazing.It is so nourishing and conditioning. This makes my lips so soft and helps to keep them nice and moisturized. It is such a great price point as well.
Beverly D.
Dublin, GA
I love Caudalie products and it is hard to not rate their products a 5 star all the time. The lip balm smells great and works well. However it is soft and seems to get used up quickly. I can get longer wear out of a Fresh or Pat McGrath lip balm. If I can snag it bundled with other products I will use it. I just don’t feel it is worth it to buy it individually.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Review for: 2 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
Wow, chapped lips in the Colorado Winter time is hard to get rid of. This Caudalie product is one of my favorites. It glides on like butter and is not scented. Hands down one of my favorite staples in my makeup Drawer. If you can buy a victorias secret lip gloss or bath and body works lip gloss you can afford this. They run around $12 a piece. I only have to apply it once or twice a day because it is that moisturizing. Score!
Angela C.
Herndon, VA
Review for: 2 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
I love this pack to share it with my husband! This lip balm leaves our lips so smooth and healthy!!!! It is not expensive and have quality ingredients. I'm so glad I found it!
Mimi P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 3 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
I like this lip balm I feel like my lips are more hydrating that I been using it and live the simple packaging they have I would recommend this to everyone
Janine D.
Jacksonville, AR
Review for: 2 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
Great product! Very moisturizing! Would definitely recommend! Very pretty packaging and has shelfie status! Great for dry lips! it worked great for me! Met all my expectations! If you're having doubts I hope this changes your mind! So soft and soothing!
ally S.
Chicago
Review for: 2 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
Literally so good. Goes on so smooth! Only reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because I came across the Chanel conditioner balm and that one is just a bit more amazing. Otherwise if you’re on a budget this one is for you!
Vasilisa N.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: 2 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
I don’t like, strange smell, I fell it like Vaseline on my lips. Not worth money. Don’t work. Just waisted money. I will not buy
Katherine M.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: 6 Pack - Caudalie Lip Conditioner Lip Balm 0.15 oz
Leaves lips soft Very hydrating and light weight. Love it honestly I don’t leave home without it. It’s great for any occasion and just an overall great product also it’s very affordable compared to others .
Voula K.
Clearwater
I like trying new lip balms but somehow I always go back to this one. It really keeps my lips soft. My lips never get chapped or dry lips like others brands do.

Looking for your answer?