BY CAUDALIE

Lip Conditioner see more...

Crystal M.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Name a lip balm or lip conditioner and I've likely tried it. I was searching for a new one and hesitated a little because of the price, but decided to try this anyway. I loved it and used it to the very last bit. Yes, it's pricey, but it works great and doesn't have to be reapplied over and over.
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best. Lip. Conditioner. EVER. After I use my other Caudalie products, I apply this lip conditioner right before bed. I wake up with the softest lips. I do use a lip scrub every couple of weeks, but I attribute my soft lips to this!
Paola C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an absolute life saver for those of us who don't go a day without wearing a fabulous liquid lip. I owe my cute puckered lips to this wonderful, moisturizing conditioner.
Steph C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite lip balm. Seemed too thin for me, didn't stay on for very long. I prefer more of a sticky, thicker balm. Smells nice though!
Mabelyn R.
Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't good for you're lips if anything this drys your lips of once you but it on its soft but once it drys it drys your lips too
Taylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip conditioner. It keeps my lips soft and smooth but it can be a little pricey.
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as part of a caudalie gift set. I really like it, love that it's in a tube and not a tub. My lips felt soft and nourished , simple packaging but it does the job. I would purchase again.
anewxa a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy these in bulk when the holiday sets come out. I love this lip balm, it is the only that I run through so fast and actually finish where usually I get bored of others and toss out. Love the light scent and how soothing it feels.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soooooo good! My lips can get very dry and this does wonders! Most lip balms that I use burn or sting when applied but this one is just perfect! It gives amazing results and I would buy this again in a heartbeat:)