Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir

by Caudalie

#6 in Face Mists

Shop Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Excelente producto?
How long does it take to see results ?
What’s the effect on the skin? I was worried that it might be too expensive and that the product wouldn’t do well with my skin.
Start your review of Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir!
Cho-Dayah D.
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Cho-Dayah D.
I love this product and it has become an important step within my skincare routine. I use this product as a refresher to bring moisture into my skin. I also use it as a setting spray when I do my makeup. This product will have your skin dewy and glowing! You will also get a smooth complexion while using this product. What I love this most is that it does not leave my skin oily. Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir
Preet D.
Anaheim, CA
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Preet D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir I enjoy this product. It’s great to spray on after skin care, before makeup, as a setting spray for your makeup, and just throughout the day. The smell is amazing and it truly makes your face feel refreshed - w or w/o makeup. I love the cucumber one as well.
wilmary M.
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by wilmary M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Agua de Belleza is unique. Composed of 100% naturally derived ingredients, brimming with exceptional plant extracts, it reveals the radiance of the complexion, smooths features and tightens pores. In addition, it prolongs the duration of makeup and that is why it is used as a fixative in the dressing rooms of the shows, just before the models go out on the catwalk. Its very cold mist provides an immediate shine. Its aromatic perfume relaxes the mind and the senses.
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Bethany M.
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir I’m really loving this beauty elixir so far. I got it in my Fab Fit Fun summer box as an add on at a discounted price. It smells so good like peppermint and eucalyptus maybe? It is so refreshing and perfect for summer. I love the etching on the glass bottle and how fine the spray comes out. Great product!
Kenna M.
South Jordan, UT
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Kenna M.
Oh, how I love this spray! I bought it on a whim after seeing it online, mostly because I love pink and the packaging spoke to me. I've now used the entire bottle and need to re-order it. The scent is interesting... essential oil-like I would say. At first, I didn't love it, but after using it a few times the scent really grew on me. I use it as a setting spray for my makeup, or as a finishing spray for the days I just do skincare. It gives my skin the nicest glow!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Tiffany S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail! This might be the thing my skin has been yearning for! I have been using this for approximately a week and have noticed a smoother texture, clearer skin, smaller pores! Feels refreshing on face! Will repurchase!
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Meagan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I use it all during the day whenever my skin needs a quick pick me up! I got it in the limited edition bottle so it is very pretty. Can be worn under and over your makeup. It is a good value to me for what it does but it does have a hefty price tag. It doesn't need any improvement but I definitely recommend! Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie is probably my very favorite ANYTHING they make seems to turn my skin to gold! Another FABULOUS product the beauty elixir woo woo smells amazing, sprays a nice light and minty refreshing spray of goodies onto your face and as it dries it leaves a refreshing youthful glow- skin is so smooth and tightened! My skin feels so hydrated I love it! “Elixir of youth” A+ Caudalie!! ❤️ highly recommend!!
Vanessa J.
Lexington, KY
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Vanessa J.
Love the caudalie beauty elixir. You can use it as a skincare routine to end your skincare or you can use it over makeup, under makeup or to freshen up your face during the day.
Shelly Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir uploaded by Shelly Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am obsessed with this beauty elixir. It sets my makeup for the day, keeps my skin glowing and has tighten my pores! I repurchased this and I cannot wait for this to arrive. I am an absolutely fan of this. My friend recommended this to me way back in the days and I love it. I can’t really spray it as liberally because my boyfriend hates the scent. But I love it so he’s not going to stop me from using it.

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole M.
London , N
il y a 10 mois
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir what is the benefit of this product ?
ashley F. il y a 9 mois
It refreshes your skin and make up! It is like a boost of hydration and gives a light glow to the skin.
Leticia B.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un an
What you think about Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir being used as a mist with the. skincare routine?
Ayesha A. il y a 9 mois
This is how I always use mine. Give just a little extra moisture to my skin and tones it at the same time.
Nirati A.
Dallas
il y a un an
Caudalie Limited Edition Beauty Elixir Is it really worth it and what does it really do?
Sara M. il y a un an
I just use it to refresh and hydrate my skin. It’s essentially just a bottle of water with some essential oils lol