Caudalie Intense Moisture Rescue Cream

This ultra-rich cream possesses an enveloping texture that deeply nourishes and soothes the skin. It restores the hydrolipidic layer and strengthens the skin’s barrier function, working to cure dry, dehydrated skin that often results from harsh weather conditions.

This product is the ultimate rescue remedy, designed to restore, comfort, and heal skin, no matter what your skin type.
For very dry skin.

Apply morning and evening to a cleansed face and neck. Avoid the eye contour.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Trehalose, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Tricaprylin, Tocopherol, Linoleic Acid, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Bark / Leaf Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Cyclodextrin, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Bht, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin.

Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Although this stuff is pricey, it's well worth it. I have very dry skin and this stuff gave so much moisture to my face. It's a little thicker than most creams, but I didn't mind at all. It doesn't have a strong smell in my opinion. I loved to use this product over night and my face would be so smooth and replenished by the morning!
K. W.
Jacksonville, FL
After a horrible experience with a new facial cleanser and moisturizer, my skin was the driest it had ever been. I ran into Sephora in a panic. Luckily I was introduced to this product line. I LOVE CAUDALIE. I can no longer survive without this intense moisture rescue cream. It truly did rescue my skin from a dry abyss.
Shannon P.
Rochester, NY
I used this product over the winter when I experience the most drying of my skin!! I bought it at Sephora and I got to try many of their products for free in store and now I'm hooked!! I love Caudalie, truly the best quality there is and my skin looks so beautiful!!
Amanda H.
Burlington, VT
I was suggested this product by a friend. While it is a perfectly serviceable moisturizer, I don't think it did wonders for my skin in terms of making it feel fresh, clean, and activated. It is relatively non-oily, but a little thicker in texture than the other products I use. This might work better as a night cream, but I would not want to use it under makeup.
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I received this product in one of my beauty boxes and I am so glad I tried it. It is so moisturizing for my combination, aging skin. I apply this at bedtime and wake up to skin so smooth. It does not cause me any breakouts either. You can easily find this product at Sephora.
Taylor B.
Lexington, KY
Very hydrating and makes my very dry looking under eye look better! Not a heavy eye cream at all either which is a huge plus so you can wear under makeup!
Keila I.
Love this non greasy lotion. This is an excellent product and is definitely guaranteed to work, a bit expensive but well worth it.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Really hydrating and not too heavy. Use at night and wake up refreshed! No animal testing. Great for peeling skin post tan.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
I wish this was more affordable. I really liked this on my dry skin during winter, with my regular moisturizer over it.
Ashley G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff!! It is moisturizing and smells delightful! I highly recommend it if you are oily or dry!
Elena G.
Mountain View, CA
How is it compared to their SOS Thirst quenching serum? The serum is not moisturizing enough for me so I wanted to try something Caudalie that gives more hydration.