BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Deborah S.
This cleanser is wonderful. I got a great deluxe sample kit from Sephora and I love how portable it is. Going to bring this to my mans house so I don't have to keep using his man products. The cleanser instantly foams up and makes me feel super clean without giving me a stripped feeling. :)
Min C.
Seaford
I love how gentle this cleanser is and smell like cucumber which makes you feel so refreshing and relax. However as is quite gentle it did not clean as strong as it should so is good for cleaning your face in the morning or in no make up day
Lisa W.
crosland moor, huddersfield
I received this product in my love me beauty box for July. This is a very effective product , however I am not sure it would be for people with dry skin. and that is the only reason I have marked it down.
It works really well and removing my makeup and cleansing my face, however I did feel that it left my skin feeling a little tight. This would be great for oily skin I think
Maura V.
Really gentle cleanser, doesn't dry out my already dry skin, but doesn't moisturize it either. I feel like this does an extremely good job calming down any upcoming bumps or pimples. I love the foamyness of it, you really don't have to use a lot for it to work.
faye n.
Earls colne , Essex
This is a great cleanser to use first thing in the morning, as it really freshens up the skin, smells amazing and leaves skin feeling supple and hydrated. If you are taking off makeup, I would recommend using a makeup remover first, and then using the foaming cleanser.
Chloe P.
Love love love this! Makes your face feel fresh and clean even after wearing make up for a whole day. I use this in the morning and evening to remove any excess oils and makeup.
Nicola H.
Montreal
Love the foamy feeling... Makes me feel so fresh and clean and makes early mornings a little bit easier!
Jenna M.
Cambridge
I absolutely love the Caudelie brand in general. But I find their cleansers in particular are the best out there. So gentle on the skin, and feel spa like.
Jasmine B.
Bellshill, North Lanarkshire
Love love and love this product.
I use it twice a day along with other products and the results are out of this world just truly amazing
Anahito C.
Otavalo
Uno de los mejores
Muy bueno y reconocido
Prueba lo
Tw dará muy buenos resultados creme excelente producto
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.