BY CAUDALIE

Indulge your skin in the luxuriously thick & foamy Instant Foaming Cleanser. The soap-free liquid formula was created for combination skin (also suitable for sensitive) turning into an airy foam for gentle cleansing, whilst respecting the natural balance of the skin
to help restore radiance, softness and comfort.

Dermatologically tested, use morning & evening on damp skin then rinse with water. Do not shake before use, suitable for all skin types.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Coco-betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand." in 16 reviews
Nataliia B.
Very gentle and soft foam, cleans well, suitable for sensitive skin. Foam as a cloud, delicate washing. Very pleasantly smells. But very quickly ends, a large consumption of the product.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
This is my favorite foaming cleanser so far. It smells wonderful like fresh grapes at a spa. It cleans the skin really well without making it feel dry and tight. All I need is one pump if I'm using as a second step cleanser and it is gentle enough to use morning and night.
Beeson S.
Lexington, KY
This is a great product for washing face off. However, if you are expecting this product to wash all of your makeup including waterproof ones, it is not going to work as much. I would recommend using this product after you wash all of your makeup off to clear leftovers out.
Jill W.
This is a really nice, gentle cleanser. I like that it's a foam, which makes it kinda fun to use! It does a good job at removing makeup, and makes my skin feel clean and fresh after using it. It's not too drying either, which is great! It is a little expensive, however.
Nicole K.
This cleanser is light, foamy and cleans well. I bought it as part of a Caudalie set at Sephora. I like the packaging and the fact hat it comes out foamy. A little goes a long way.
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely love Caudalie and all the products they come out with. This cleanser really cleans deep, removing tough makeup like mascara with less effort. It’s not drying and when I use my toner following cleansing there’s no residual dirt left over from makeup.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
One click is enough for the entire face and neck, the texture is very light foam, very gently cleanses. It smells amazing, there is no feeling of tightness. Of course, the product is not intended to remove makeup or deep cleansing, so I used it mostly in the morning.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
i have been enjoying this facewash recently. I have purchased it to try for the furst time. I am loving it. One pump is enough. I am using it just on its own as well as with my sonic facial cleanser. Great price, good quality. Definitely recommended
Gloria T.
I love caudalie! It's my go to brand for the moisturizing sorbet so I was really excited to try this foaming cleanser. It smells great and it's gentle on the skin. I would definitely invest in it again when I'm done with the one I'm using.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Everything about this cleanser is lovely. The scent is light and refreshing. The foam is gentle and delicate. I love that it is not messy. It powers through makeup but doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. Highly recommended.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Kim B.
Kelowna
Does this smell good?
Ashley R.
Brooklyn Center
Is this a good quality product? Is it worth the buy?
mit B.
northampton
Is it too watery when you spray it