BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

• "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
Angela M.
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
Bought this in Europe when I ran out of face wash and I looooove it! Smells amazing, is super gentle but leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Emma J.
Love this cleanser! It leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh and I've seen a change in my skin recently. It looks so clear and I just love it!
Angela B.
Wimberley, TX
I got this in a reward box from Sephora. The cleanser is light and feels great going on your skin . It cleanses nicely and my skin was soft .
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love how easy this cleanser is to use and how it isn't harsh on the skin. I however feel like I go through the product way to quickly.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I love this product. It cleanse the skin. I would have liked for this product to have a better scent. But it did a great job.
Aranza P.
29445
Hello I recommend this product is very good and the product lasts a lot the product only makes its function
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Tried this at a spa the first time...now I enjoy it at home. Love this cleanser. Gentle, and easy to use.
Patty M.
Loved this light weight cleanser. Left my skin feeling clean and fresh! Great everyday cleanser!
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
Love the foam! Very gentle yet removes make up well. Doesn't help my oily skin though or my acne.
Amy G.
Milwaukee
Smells so good! Love the foamy texture. It makes my skin feel clean without stripping it.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.