BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love how easy this cleanser is to use and how it isn't harsh on the skin. I however feel like I go through the product way to quickly.
Patty M.
Patty M.
Loved this light weight cleanser. Left my skin feeling clean and fresh! Great everyday cleanser!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Summerville, SC
For combination or oily skin, this cleanser is perfect. It cleans deeply and doesn't strip your skin and over dry it. It helps balance. Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Hexa F.
Hexa F.
Shanghai
My new favorite cleanser. I bought the travel size at Sephora before going on holiday for the summer and have used it once or twice a day every day since I got it. One pump to one and a half pumps is enough for my face. It comes out as a light foam, which you apply on damp skin. It smells very fresh and simple, nothing overpowering whatsoever, and is extremely gentle. It does not irritate my eyes at all, and leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh, hydrated, and plump. I still need an exfoliator since this does not exfoliate at all, but it is definitely a new staple. I will be buying it again when I run out, and would definitely recommend it to anyone with any skin type. I highly doubt this could cause any sort of damage, regardless of skin type.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Chilliwack , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite go to cleanser. Light, refreshing, makes my skin feel clean but moisturized. Good for dry/combo skin and I've been using it in pregnancy because there are 98.7% natural ingredients. Slightly pricey, but natural products are worth it in my opinion.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
crosland moor, huddersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my love me beauty box for July. This is a very effective product , however I am not sure it would be for people with dry skin. and that is the only reason I have marked it down.
It works really well and removing my makeup and cleansing my face, however I did feel that it left my skin feeling a little tight. This would be great for oily skin I think
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is wonderful. I got a great deluxe sample kit from Sephora and I love how portable it is. Going to bring this to my mans house so I don't have to keep using his man products. The cleanser instantly foams up and makes me feel super clean without giving me a stripped feeling. :)
Maura V.
Maura V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really gentle cleanser, doesn't dry out my already dry skin, but doesn't moisturize it either. I feel like this does an extremely good job calming down any upcoming bumps or pimples. I love the foamyness of it, you really don't have to use a lot for it to work.
faye n.
faye n.
Earls colne , Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser to use first thing in the morning, as it really freshens up the skin, smells amazing and leaves skin feeling supple and hydrated. If you are taking off makeup, I would recommend using a makeup remover first, and then using the foaming cleanser.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Love love love this! Makes your face feel fresh and clean even after wearing make up for a whole day. I use this in the morning and evening to remove any excess oils and makeup.
sinjely d.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it