BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
For combination or oily skin, this cleanser is perfect. It cleans deeply and doesn't strip your skin and over dry it. It helps balance. Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Patty M.
Loved this light weight cleanser. Left my skin feeling clean and fresh! Great everyday cleanser!
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love how easy this cleanser is to use and how it isn't harsh on the skin. I however feel like I go through the product way to quickly.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle cleanser is great! I have a bit of rosecea on my cheeks as well as combination skin. 1/2 a pump will work for your entire face and neck. I switched from REN clay mask to this and this one of the 1st products I've used that I was able to see and feel a difference in just a week of using. The other line being Skin Ceuticals, which I also recommend.

My daughter, who is 12, has begun developing blackheads on her nose and breakouts in the t-zone. After 3 days of using (both day and night) we were able to see a difference. She also loves the smell and the way her skin feels afterward.

Price and quality are amazing! Don't forget to open up the box your product came with and register on Caudalie's website, as you earn points and can get free products! Another added bonus for buying Caudalie!
Roni G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing face wash. It feels great using and doesn't dry skin like other face washes. The price point is great for what you get. I purchased this at Nordstrom.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Major foaming action, removes makeup great and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not dry-out my skin. Light fresh scent that isn't overpowering or irritating. This cleanser is perfect and I will definitely recommend and re-purchase often!
Laura J.
Incredible cleanser! Delicious scent. It has a lightweight thin film that foams out of the top. I purchased it at Sephora and have been using it for years. Hands-down my favorite cleanser. Pricey but indulge yourself!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup and then follow up with some of this micellar cleansing water on a cotton ball. I love it. Recommend to everyone. It gets all the dirt and oil off your face. Leaves your skin feeling and smelling so good. Could also use as a refresher after you wake up in the morning just to gently cleanse your face of the excess sebum etc.
Min C.
Seaford
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how gentle this cleanser is and smell like cucumber which makes you feel so refreshing and relax. However as is quite gentle it did not clean as strong as it should so is good for cleaning your face in the morning or in no make up day
Lisa W.
crosland moor, huddersfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my love me beauty box for July. This is a very effective product , however I am not sure it would be for people with dry skin. and that is the only reason I have marked it down.
It works really well and removing my makeup and cleansing my face, however I did feel that it left my skin feeling a little tight. This would be great for oily skin I think
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it