BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Major foaming action, removes makeup great and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not dry-out my skin. Light fresh scent that isn't overpowering or irritating. This cleanser is perfect and I will definitely recommend and re-purchase often!
Thaiany N.
I bought this to try after using many different cleansers for my acne prone skin. This cleanser is super gentle since it uses natural ingredients, so it doesn't irritate my skin like other cleansers do. I haven't broken out as much and my skin looks healthier than it has before. I think I finally found a cleanser that works for my skin.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this product for my oily skin. It was gentle but effective in clearing my skin. Didn't cause extra redness, consistent use kept my skin virtually blemish-free, & the scent was pleasant. Sage & grape leaves. It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?
Roni G.
This is amazing face wash. It feels great using and doesn't dry skin like other face washes. The price point is great for what you get. I purchased this at Nordstrom.
Laura J.
Incredible cleanser! Delicious scent. It has a lightweight thin film that foams out of the top. I purchased it at Sephora and have been using it for years. Hands-down my favorite cleanser. Pricey but indulge yourself!
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
For combination or oily skin, this cleanser is perfect. It cleans deeply and doesn't strip your skin and over dry it. It helps balance. Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Caudalie products are natural and not as harsh due to lack of popular ingredients found in other brand products but you have to have patience with this cleanser will work over time
Elizabeth D.
This is a very nice soft foam cleanser. It cleans my skin very nicely and leaves it soft and bright. It washes off any dirt or makeup on skin and smells lovely.
Maria L.
San Jose
I love the feel and scent of this product. It is what I use every morning and night. I love using this because it is safe to use on ly lash extensions as well.
Angela M.
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
Bought this in Europe when I ran out of face wash and I looooove it! Smells amazing, is super gentle but leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.