BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This gentle cleanser is great! I have a bit of rosecea on my cheeks as well as combination skin. 1/2 a pump will work for your entire face and neck. I switched from REN clay mask to this and this one of the 1st products I've used that I was able to see and feel a difference in just a week of using. The other line being Skin Ceuticals, which I also recommend.

My daughter, who is 12, has begun developing blackheads on her nose and breakouts in the t-zone. After 3 days of using (both day and night) we were able to see a difference. She also loves the smell and the way her skin feels afterward.

Price and quality are amazing! Don't forget to open up the box your product came with and register on Caudalie's website, as you earn points and can get free products! Another added bonus for buying Caudalie!
Alissa H.
Evansville
Great cleanser. Foams up nicely. Dispenses easily. I was pleased with how clean and regressed my skin felt after using. Expensive, but totally worth it. I will buy again. Great product! I wouldn't change a thing!
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this product for my oily skin. It was gentle but effective in clearing my skin. Didn't cause extra redness, consistent use kept my skin virtually blemish-free, & the scent was pleasant. Sage & grape leaves. It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?
Roni G.
This is amazing face wash. It feels great using and doesn't dry skin like other face washes. The price point is great for what you get. I purchased this at Nordstrom.
Anna T.
Summerville, SC
For combination or oily skin, this cleanser is perfect. It cleans deeply and doesn't strip your skin and over dry it. It helps balance. Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Caudalie products are natural and not as harsh due to lack of popular ingredients found in other brand products but you have to have patience with this cleanser will work over time
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love how easy this cleanser is to use and how it isn't harsh on the skin. I however feel like I go through the product way to quickly.
Patty M.
Loved this light weight cleanser. Left my skin feeling clean and fresh! Great everyday cleanser!
Angela M.
Belvedere Tiburon, CA
Bought this in Europe when I ran out of face wash and I looooove it! Smells amazing, is super gentle but leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Emma J.
Love this cleanser! It leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh and I've seen a change in my skin recently. It looks so clear and I just love it!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.