BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this at a spa the first time...now I enjoy it at home. Love this cleanser. Gentle, and easy to use.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the foam! Very gentle yet removes make up well. Doesn't help my oily skin though or my acne.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Caudalie products are natural and not as harsh due to lack of popular ingredients found in other brand products but you have to have patience with this cleanser will work over time
Aranza P.
Aranza P.
29445
Hello I recommend this product is very good and the product lasts a lot the product only makes its function
Amy G.
Amy G.
Milwaukee
Smells so good! Love the foamy texture. It makes my skin feel clean without stripping it.
giovanna l.
giovanna l.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i I heard really good reviews about this product makes me want to try it for my self ...
Mai V.
Mai V.
Perfect foam cleanser. Comparable to the neogen green tea cleanser in terms of the feel
Leah C.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
I really liked this product for my oily skin. It was gentle but effective in clearing my skin. Didn't cause extra redness, consistent use kept my skin virtually blemish-free, & the scent was pleasant. Sage & grape leaves. It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Round Rock, TX
I love how easy this cleanser is to use and how it isn't harsh on the skin. I however feel like I go through the product way to quickly.
Thaiany N.
Thaiany N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to try after using many different cleansers for my acne prone skin. This cleanser is super gentle since it uses natural ingredients, so it doesn't irritate my skin like other cleansers do. I haven't broken out as much and my skin looks healthier than it has before. I think I finally found a cleanser that works for my skin.
sinjely d.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it