BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Susie G.
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It seems very gentle, but it's very powerful as well. The scent is nice, not overpowering. It's very refreshing, cleans the skin perfectly, and leaves my face silky soft. I have noticed a difference in my skin.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite cleanser. One bottle lasts for months. It's very gentle but also removes makeup very easily. It's a super great value. The product is so fantastic. I am constantly recommending this to others. Great cleanser that is also a pro at removing makeup- perfect for someone lazy like me! :)
Stephen B.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
Hands down my favorite face wash. I was on the hunt for a facewash that didn't feel like dish soap that you are trying to rinse off for twenty minutes and I hate it when your face feels so dried out, tight and itchy. I love this stuff so much I have been recommending it to everyone I know. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only facewash I have used that I have nothing negative to say about.
Nataliia B.
Nataliia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle and soft foam, cleans well, suitable for sensitive skin. Foam as a cloud, delicate washing. Very pleasantly smells. But very quickly ends, a large consumption of the product.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foaming cleanser so far. It smells wonderful like fresh grapes at a spa. It cleans the skin really well without making it feel dry and tight. All I need is one pump if I'm using as a second step cleanser and it is gentle enough to use morning and night.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
Got this as a sample in either Birchbox or Ipsy (not sure which). I enjoyed the product and it worked well, it was drying for my skin. However, it is a little on the pricy side so I have not actually purchased it again.
Francesca T.
Francesca T.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle cleanser is great! I have a bit of rosecea on my cheeks as well as combination skin. 1/2 a pump will work for your entire face and neck. I switched from REN clay mask to this and this one of the 1st products I've used that I was able to see and feel a difference in just a week of using. The other line being Skin Ceuticals, which I also recommend.

My daughter, who is 12, has begun developing blackheads on her nose and breakouts in the t-zone. After 3 days of using (both day and night) we were able to see a difference. She also loves the smell and the way her skin feels afterward.

Price and quality are amazing! Don't forget to open up the box your product came with and register on Caudalie's website, as you earn points and can get free products! Another added bonus for buying Caudalie!
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
Evansville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. Foams up nicely. Dispenses easily. I was pleased with how clean and regressed my skin felt after using. Expensive, but totally worth it. I will buy again. Great product! I wouldn't change a thing!
Emma J.
Emma J.
Love this cleanser! It leaves my face feeling so clean and fresh and I've seen a change in my skin recently. It looks so clear and I just love it!
Persida G.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It cleanse the skin. I would have liked for this product to have a better scent. But it did a great job.
sinjely d.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it