BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Jill W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice, gentle cleanser. I like that it's a foam, which makes it kinda fun to use! It does a good job at removing makeup, and makes my skin feel clean and fresh after using it. It's not too drying either, which is great! It is a little expensive, however.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only face wash I use. It has a great natural scent to it and is a light foam that spreads easy. I buy this at a local spa in my area, it can be purchased at sephora or birchbox. I always recommend this line to friends and family.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about this cleanser is lovely. The scent is light and refreshing. The foam is gentle and delicate. I love that it is not messy. It powers through makeup but doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. Highly recommended.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
For the price, and how long this product lasts, that in and of itself is worth a try.  I cannot get enough of this cleanser.  I have tried so many that leave my skin in a rash, or my eyes become swollen, even if it doesn't come in contact with my eyes.  The foam is a soft pillow of cleanse, and takes off my makeup, gets rid of the debris, and gives me a sense of total clean.  MUST TRY. (Oh, and the grapes in it make me feel like I'm at a vineyard in France- sipping wine- try it- so good).  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO gentle! I have oily/combo skin and I used to only think cleansers that completely dried me out were effective, but this one makes my skin feel so clean without feeling dry at all! It's not that foamy, I was expecting more like a foaming mousse but it's just a foamy liquid, applies easy and has a nice grape scent that's strong enough for me to enjoy and know it's grape but subtle enough to not give me a headache or make me get sick of it overtime. Very refreshing and clean. I received a deluxe sample of this but I plan on buying the full size when I run out!
Susie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It seems very gentle, but it's very powerful as well. The scent is nice, not overpowering. It's very refreshing, cleans the skin perfectly, and leaves my face silky soft. I have noticed a difference in my skin.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my morning cleanser, I love it! Love that it foams but does not leave my skin dry and tight. I feel like it just cleanses impurities, I don't expect it to do much else. Just a really great, basic cleanser!
Nataliia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle and soft foam, cleans well, suitable for sensitive skin. Foam as a cloud, delicate washing. Very pleasantly smells. But very quickly ends, a large consumption of the product.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite foaming cleanser so far. It smells wonderful like fresh grapes at a spa. It cleans the skin really well without making it feel dry and tight. All I need is one pump if I'm using as a second step cleanser and it is gentle enough to use morning and night.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gentle cleanser is great! I have a bit of rosecea on my cheeks as well as combination skin. 1/2 a pump will work for your entire face and neck. I switched from REN clay mask to this and this one of the 1st products I've used that I was able to see and feel a difference in just a week of using. The other line being Skin Ceuticals, which I also recommend.

My daughter, who is 12, has begun developing blackheads on her nose and breakouts in the t-zone. After 3 days of using (both day and night) we were able to see a difference. She also loves the smell and the way her skin feels afterward.

Price and quality are amazing! Don't forget to open up the box your product came with and register on Caudalie's website, as you earn points and can get free products! Another added bonus for buying Caudalie!
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it