BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is probably my favorite cleanser. One bottle lasts for months. It's very gentle but also removes makeup very easily. It's a super great value. The product is so fantastic. I am constantly recommending this to others. Great cleanser that is also a pro at removing makeup- perfect for someone lazy like me! :)
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my morning cleanser, I love it! Love that it foams but does not leave my skin dry and tight. I feel like it just cleanses impurities, I don't expect it to do much else. Just a really great, basic cleanser!
Nataliia B.
Very gentle and soft foam, cleans well, suitable for sensitive skin. Foam as a cloud, delicate washing. Very pleasantly smells. But very quickly ends, a large consumption of the product.
Ash M.
Elmont , NY
This is my favorite foaming cleanser so far. It smells wonderful like fresh grapes at a spa. It cleans the skin really well without making it feel dry and tight. All I need is one pump if I'm using as a second step cleanser and it is gentle enough to use morning and night.
Jill W.
This is a really nice, gentle cleanser. I like that it's a foam, which makes it kinda fun to use! It does a good job at removing makeup, and makes my skin feel clean and fresh after using it. It's not too drying either, which is great! It is a little expensive, however.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Everything about this cleanser is lovely. The scent is light and refreshing. The foam is gentle and delicate. I love that it is not messy. It powers through makeup but doesn’t strip your skin of moisture. Highly recommended.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
Got this as a sample in either Birchbox or Ipsy (not sure which). I enjoyed the product and it worked well, it was drying for my skin. However, it is a little on the pricy side so I have not actually purchased it again.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
This gentle cleanser is great! I have a bit of rosecea on my cheeks as well as combination skin. 1/2 a pump will work for your entire face and neck. I switched from REN clay mask to this and this one of the 1st products I've used that I was able to see and feel a difference in just a week of using. The other line being Skin Ceuticals, which I also recommend.

My daughter, who is 12, has begun developing blackheads on her nose and breakouts in the t-zone. After 3 days of using (both day and night) we were able to see a difference. She also loves the smell and the way her skin feels afterward.

Price and quality are amazing! Don't forget to open up the box your product came with and register on Caudalie's website, as you earn points and can get free products! Another added bonus for buying Caudalie!
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Great cleanser. Foams up nicely. Dispenses easily. I was pleased with how clean and regressed my skin felt after using. Expensive, but totally worth it. I will buy again. Great product! I wouldn't change a thing!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
I use makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup and then follow up with some of this micellar cleansing water on a cotton ball. I love it. Recommend to everyone. It gets all the dirt and oil off your face. Leaves your skin feeling and smelling so good. Could also use as a refresher after you wake up in the morning just to gently cleanse your face of the excess sebum etc.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.