Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser Fleur De Vigne uploaded by Saharatu A.Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser Fleur De Vigne uploaded by Bahar A.

BY CAUDALIE

This 99% natural, soap-free liquid cleanser turns into a generous, airy foam for gentle, effective cleansing. A natural blend of grape extracts, sage and chamomile effectively cleanses and removes make-up and impurities while soothing skin. The improved formula is now more natural, more effective and gentler on the skin. From the first use, skin is cleansed, radiant and refreshed. Instant Foaming Cleanser is suitable for all skin types and ideal for combination or sensitive skin. Ingredient Note: *Origine vegetale - Plant origin Instant Foaming Cleanser Fleur de Vigne

Buy on Sephora
Dinorah E.
Albany, NY
I have very sensitive combination skin. It starts out dry and by the end if they day it can get oily. I also have eczema so I need something that isn’t going to dry me out too much and this is perfect. You know that squeaky clean feeling you get when washing with some strong face cleaners, yea I hate that because my face feels so tight. This leaves your face feeling clean, refreshed and bright. I will be purchasing this product again.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
Very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin. I like washing my face with this cleanser. It smells nice too. I bought this from Sephora online. It goes a long way too. I feel like one pump is not enough and two pumps too much. Gets the job done. Happy with it.
Meme M.
I am normally not a fan of foaming cleansers, however, this is my one exception. It is a beautiful gentle cleanser that not only gets the job done, but doesn't strip your face to nothing in the process. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a foaming cleanser that isn't harsh! Added bonus is it smells amazing!
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This is a wonderfully hydrating mousse foaming cleanser for AM and PM use. It has a light scent and is rich and super creamy. This cleanser exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend it for anyone to try.
Danlei Z.
Goleta, CA
As a cleanser, this works. It is definitely not the best cleanser out there (I personally recommend Ole Henrikson) especially for the price. It is a basic, gentle foaming cleanser that won't take off all of my makeup but will do the job when I have a makeup free face.
Jennifer L.
Great product for cleansing normal to dry skin. Love that it has great ingredients and takes off all my makeup. It is easy to use and last a long time. I have a sample size too for on the go! A great buy for a foaming cleanser.
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I swear by this brand. The foam is really lightweight and does a great job! I use it in the morning because I need something more heavy duty for night time. It's very gentle, but I always make sure to follow up with toner.
Amazing, product great smell. I love the fact that it's made from grapes and in a highly. Controlled environment. I have dry sensitive skin and I need product that work and do NOT irritate my skin! This is one of them!
Neen S.
I usually like foaming cleansers, but this one just left my skin feeling dry and still not clean. I expected more from this cleanser since it is pricier but they sometimes have other nice products.
Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
Dried out my skin terribly, left my face feeling like there was a film over it. The product smelled nice but if your skin is sensitive to smells, it might not be the best choice.