BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
I really do like this face wash. it does everything that it says it is going to do and for my oily skin it was amazing. my only issue is that I have other face washes from the drugstore that work just as well for not nearly as much money. I will probably repurchase in the future at some point
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this with the Caudelie masque from a Sephora gift set for having a certain amount of points (500 I think) so it’s in a pumpkin and comes out looking like shaving cream. When you apply it, you can immediately feel it dissolving and cutting through the grease on your face! I have very oily skin, and in the morning it is the worst.

Once I have lathered this on it starts to clean. It is easy to wash off and leaves your face feeling clean and soft but not tight or irritated. Perfect for twice daily use.
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I recently received this foam cleanser in my Sephora VIB rewards Caudalie box. I tried it both in the AM/PM and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. I also didn't feel like it cleaned it that well. I have oily/combo skin and I like my cleansers to clean my pores. This is a light, foam cleanser that has a nice scent to it. At $28, I will not be purchasing this anytime soon.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
Hands down my favorite face wash. I was on the hunt for a facewash that didn't feel like dish soap that you are trying to rinse off for twenty minutes and I hate it when your face feels so dried out, tight and itchy. I love this stuff so much I have been recommending it to everyone I know. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only facewash I have used that I have nothing negative to say about.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
For starters I’m not a huge fan of foaming cleansers so many that’s why I’m not the biggest fan. It was very gentle on my face but I had to use about 3 pumps to feel like I was getting enough product. It seems nice but nothing special plus I honestly believe it smells like Nair hair remover.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
This is the only face wash I use. It has a great natural scent to it and is a light foam that spreads easy. I buy this at a local spa in my area, it can be purchased at sephora or birchbox. I always recommend this line to friends and family.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
For the price, and how long this product lasts, that in and of itself is worth a try.  I cannot get enough of this cleanser.  I have tried so many that leave my skin in a rash, or my eyes become swollen, even if it doesn't come in contact with my eyes.  The foam is a soft pillow of cleanse, and takes off my makeup, gets rid of the debris, and gives me a sense of total clean.  MUST TRY. (Oh, and the grapes in it make me feel like I'm at a vineyard in France- sipping wine- try it- so good).  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
SO gentle! I have oily/combo skin and I used to only think cleansers that completely dried me out were effective, but this one makes my skin feel so clean without feeling dry at all! It's not that foamy, I was expecting more like a foaming mousse but it's just a foamy liquid, applies easy and has a nice grape scent that's strong enough for me to enjoy and know it's grape but subtle enough to not give me a headache or make me get sick of it overtime. Very refreshing and clean. I received a deluxe sample of this but I plan on buying the full size when I run out!
Nino N.
Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand.
Susie G.
I love this cleanser. It seems very gentle, but it's very powerful as well. The scent is nice, not overpowering. It's very refreshing, cleans the skin perfectly, and leaves my face silky soft. I have noticed a difference in my skin.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.