BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup and then follow up with some of this micellar cleansing water on a cotton ball. I love it. Recommend to everyone. It gets all the dirt and oil off your face. Leaves your skin feeling and smelling so good. Could also use as a refresher after you wake up in the morning just to gently cleanse your face of the excess sebum etc.
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Major foaming action, removes makeup great and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not dry-out my skin. Light fresh scent that isn't overpowering or irritating. This cleanser is perfect and I will definitely recommend and re-purchase often!
Laura J.
Incredible cleanser! Delicious scent. It has a lightweight thin film that foams out of the top. I purchased it at Sephora and have been using it for years. Hands-down my favorite cleanser. Pricey but indulge yourself!
Elizabeth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice soft foam cleanser. It cleans my skin very nicely and leaves it soft and bright. It washes off any dirt or makeup on skin and smells lovely.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this with the Caudelie masque from a Sephora gift set for having a certain amount of points (500 I think) so it’s in a pumpkin and comes out looking like shaving cream. When you apply it, you can immediately feel it dissolving and cutting through the grease on your face! I have very oily skin, and in the morning it is the worst.

Once I have lathered this on it starts to clean. It is easy to wash off and leaves your face feeling clean and soft but not tight or irritated. Perfect for twice daily use.
Tanya M.
Winnetka
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this foam cleanser in my Sephora VIB rewards Caudalie box. I tried it both in the AM/PM and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. I also didn't feel like it cleaned it that well. I have oily/combo skin and I like my cleansers to clean my pores. This is a light, foam cleanser that has a nice scent to it. At $28, I will not be purchasing this anytime soon.
Stephen B.
Ashland, OR
Hands down my favorite face wash. I was on the hunt for a facewash that didn't feel like dish soap that you are trying to rinse off for twenty minutes and I hate it when your face feels so dried out, tight and itchy. I love this stuff so much I have been recommending it to everyone I know. I have extremely sensitive skin and this is the only facewash I have used that I have nothing negative to say about.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite cleanser. One bottle lasts for months. It's very gentle but also removes makeup very easily. It's a super great value. The product is so fantastic. I am constantly recommending this to others. Great cleanser that is also a pro at removing makeup- perfect for someone lazy like me! :)
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For starters I’m not a huge fan of foaming cleansers so many that’s why I’m not the biggest fan. It was very gentle on my face but I had to use about 3 pumps to feel like I was getting enough product. It seems nice but nothing special plus I honestly believe it smells like Nair hair remover.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it