BY CAUDALIE

Indulge your skin in the luxuriously thick & foamy Instant Foaming Cleanser. The soap-free liquid formula was created for combination skin (also suitable for sensitive) turning into an airy foam for gentle cleansing, whilst respecting the natural balance of the skin
to help restore radiance, softness and comfort.

Dermatologically tested, use morning & evening on damp skin then rinse with water. Do not shake before use, suitable for all skin types.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Coco-betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand." in 16 reviews
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Wasn’t expecting to be impressed by a simple foaming cleanser but I loved the trail size of this! The smell is absolutely divine and natural and using it with my foreo luna made my skin feel super clean. I wish I could buy the full size but unfortunately I doubt this would be strong enough for my acne. Once I get the acne under control I would definitely consider using a simple cleanser like this.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This cleanser is ok but I really enjoy cream cleansers because foam ones I find are more drying. I really like this Caudalie one because it is very gentle and they use quality ingredients and a lot of research has gone into their products.. if you have oily or combo skin give this a try!
Nargis M.
Clifton, VA
Great lightweight cleanser but I find that I am using more than three pumps to get a full glam off. This is a product I would use on a day Where I’m not wearing as much make up just because you made so much of the foaming cleanser to take off the amount of make up you’re wearing
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this wash. It smells so good, feels so gentle and leaves your skin looking fresh. The pump puts the perfect amount on. I wish it was a little less expensive, but you get what you pay for and skin care of this quality is worth it. Would recommend/buy it again.
Bought the cleanser from a recommendation. Because I have extremely sensitive skin it’s a gentle cleanser that gets the job done. Light fresh scent that isn’t overpowering. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean without drying it out! Great product for those with combination skin and sensitive!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this with the Caudelie masque from a Sephora gift set for having a certain amount of points (500 I think) so it’s in a pumpkin and comes out looking like shaving cream. When you apply it, you can immediately feel it dissolving and cutting through the grease on your face! I have very oily skin, and in the morning it is the worst.

Once I have lathered this on it starts to clean. It is easy to wash off and leaves your face feeling clean and soft but not tight or irritated. Perfect for twice daily use.
Alexandra M.
Portland , ME
I love this stuff. I have acne prone skin so I use a lot of products that typically dry out my skin. I wanted a gentle cleanser that gets the job down and won’t continue to dry out my skin. It’s a little pricy but lasts a few months.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I brought this cleanser with me on a trip this past weekend, because I had it in a smaller size making it easy to pack. I have sensitive skin and this cleanser was wonderful. It has a lovely light scent, and the foaming is perfect. It cleaned my skin and did not leave it dry at all. I’ll definitely purchase this again! Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Felicia H.
Cincinnati , OH
This is such a simple lightweight cleanser that is safe for any skin type. I have very dry sensitive skin and this never breaks me out and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have to cleanse with something before or after this if I am wearing makeup because it is too gentle to remove all of it, but I usual double cleanse anyways no matter what I use just to make sure I get everything off. Lovely cleanser!  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Susanna Y.
Kew Gardens, NY
Provides gentle cleansing for face especially since it dispenses as foam. It's been cleaning my fave pretty well but can't really use it with my Clarisonic so I use my Foreo Luna instead for the morning.
mit B.
northampton
Is it too watery when you spray it
andie D.
Las Vegas
Where can I find it I wanted to try it so badly
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Is this okay for older skin?
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!