BY CAUDALIE

Indulge your skin in the luxuriously thick & foamy Instant Foaming Cleanser. The soap-free liquid formula was created for combination skin (also suitable for sensitive) turning into an airy foam for gentle cleansing, whilst respecting the natural balance of the skin
to help restore radiance, softness and comfort.

Dermatologically tested, use morning & evening on damp skin then rinse with water. Do not shake before use, suitable for all skin types.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Coco-betaine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Phytate, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand." in 16 reviews
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a simple lightweight cleanser that is safe for any skin type. I have very dry sensitive skin and this never breaks me out and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have to cleanse with something before or after this if I am wearing makeup because it is too gentle to remove all of it, but I usual double cleanse anyways no matter what I use just to make sure I get everything off. Lovely cleanser!  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Wasn’t expecting to be impressed by a simple foaming cleanser but I loved the trail size of this! The smell is absolutely divine and natural and using it with my foreo luna made my skin feel super clean. I wish I could buy the full size but unfortunately I doubt this would be strong enough for my acne. Once I get the acne under control I would definitely consider using a simple cleanser like this.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This cleanser is ok but I really enjoy cream cleansers because foam ones I find are more drying. I really like this Caudalie one because it is very gentle and they use quality ingredients and a lot of research has gone into their products.. if you have oily or combo skin give this a try!
Nargis M.
Clifton, VA
Great lightweight cleanser but I find that I am using more than three pumps to get a full glam off. This is a product I would use on a day Where I’m not wearing as much make up just because you made so much of the foaming cleanser to take off the amount of make up you’re wearing
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this wash. It smells so good, feels so gentle and leaves your skin looking fresh. The pump puts the perfect amount on. I wish it was a little less expensive, but you get what you pay for and skin care of this quality is worth it. Would recommend/buy it again.
Tina M.
Dallas
Love this entire brand! The facial foaming cleanser is great for morning or night. No harsh chemicals, gentle, and due to foam- your cleanser will last a lot longer. Also, it doesn’t leave your face feeling dry like some foam cleansers do. Would recommend!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
This is AHmazing. This removes every grace of makeup from my face yet is SO gentle! With my dry skin, I always worry about cleansers leaving my face tight and dehydrated but this beauty left me squeaky clean with no tightness! The light scent is so fresh and clean too! Definitely will repurchase!
Bought the cleanser from a recommendation. Because I have extremely sensitive skin it’s a gentle cleanser that gets the job done. Light fresh scent that isn’t overpowering. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean without drying it out! Great product for those with combination skin and sensitive!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this with the Caudelie masque from a Sephora gift set for having a certain amount of points (500 I think) so it’s in a pumpkin and comes out looking like shaving cream. When you apply it, you can immediately feel it dissolving and cutting through the grease on your face! I have very oily skin, and in the morning it is the worst.

Once I have lathered this on it starts to clean. It is easy to wash off and leaves your face feeling clean and soft but not tight or irritated. Perfect for twice daily use.
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I recently received this foam cleanser in my Sephora VIB rewards Caudalie box. I tried it both in the AM/PM and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. I also didn't feel like it cleaned it that well. I have oily/combo skin and I like my cleansers to clean my pores. This is a light, foam cleanser that has a nice scent to it. At $28, I will not be purchasing this anytime soon.
andie D.
Las Vegas
Where can I find it I wanted to try it so badly
mit B.
northampton
Is it too watery when you spray it
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Is this okay for older skin?