BY CAUDALIE

Get youthful, radiant skin with this gentle cleanser. The airy mousse-like texture makes cleansing easy and fast. For all skin types, even the most sensitive, especially for normal to combination skin. Purifying - Astringent - Cleansing This gentle cleanser transforms into an airy mousse for delightful soap-free cleansing. Skin is left fresh and clear, but never stripped.  Do not shake before use. Skin Care Treatments with Resveratrol Did you know that the grapevine has been around for over 10,000 years?  This plant s lengthy existence is partially due to the grapevine s own natural defense, Resveratrol.  Extensive scientific research has resulted in a skin care treatment which reduces the signs of ageing by gently stimulating cellular growth.  Caudalie patented this discovery world-wide.  Skin care treatments containing Resveratrol improve elasticity wh see more...

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
  • "It also lasted me a long time - I think three or more months of using it twice a day?" in 1 review
  • "Its even gentle enough to remove eye makeup. " in 1 review
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use makeup remover wipes to take off my makeup and then follow up with some of this micellar cleansing water on a cotton ball. I love it. Recommend to everyone. It gets all the dirt and oil off your face. Leaves your skin feeling and smelling so good. Could also use as a refresher after you wake up in the morning just to gently cleanse your face of the excess sebum etc.
Nino N.
Nino N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. I have very sensitive combination skin and this foam leaves my skin hydrated, clean and smooth. I use micellar water to remove my make up and then I use this foam. I does not irritate my skin, it's very gentle and has a good scent. I will definitely buy it again. In general I think Caudalie is very good brand.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Major foaming action, removes makeup great and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It does not dry-out my skin. Light fresh scent that isn't overpowering or irritating. This cleanser is perfect and I will definitely recommend and re-purchase often!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Incredible cleanser! Delicious scent. It has a lightweight thin film that foams out of the top. I purchased it at Sephora and have been using it for years. Hands-down my favorite cleanser. Pricey but indulge yourself!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my morning cleanser, I love it! Love that it foams but does not leave my skin dry and tight. I feel like it just cleanses impurities, I don't expect it to do much else. Just a really great, basic cleanser!
Roni G.
Roni G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing face wash. It feels great using and doesn't dry skin like other face washes. The price point is great for what you get. I purchased this at Nordstrom.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice soft foam cleanser. It cleans my skin very nicely and leaves it soft and bright. It washes off any dirt or makeup on skin and smells lovely.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Seattle, WA
For the price, and how long this product lasts, that in and of itself is worth a try.  I cannot get enough of this cleanser.  I have tried so many that leave my skin in a rash, or my eyes become swollen, even if it doesn't come in contact with my eyes.  The foam is a soft pillow of cleanse, and takes off my makeup, gets rid of the debris, and gives me a sense of total clean.  MUST TRY. (Oh, and the grapes in it make me feel like I'm at a vineyard in France- sipping wine- try it- so good).  Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Mikayla C.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO gentle! I have oily/combo skin and I used to only think cleansers that completely dried me out were effective, but this one makes my skin feel so clean without feeling dry at all! It's not that foamy, I was expecting more like a foaming mousse but it's just a foamy liquid, applies easy and has a nice grape scent that's strong enough for me to enjoy and know it's grape but subtle enough to not give me a headache or make me get sick of it overtime. Very refreshing and clean. I received a deluxe sample of this but I plan on buying the full size when I run out!
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Winnetka
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received this foam cleanser in my Sephora VIB rewards Caudalie box. I tried it both in the AM/PM and didn't notice much of a difference in my skin. I also didn't feel like it cleaned it that well. I have oily/combo skin and I like my cleansers to clean my pores. This is a light, foam cleanser that has a nice scent to it. At $28, I will not be purchasing this anytime soon.
sinjely d.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your favorite cleansers ?
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this very drying? I have very sensitive skin and I'm thinking about trying it. Right now my face is so dry I don't want anything to make it worse!
teresa c.
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin now due to meds. I take , does this dry your skin out?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does everyone like this cleanser!! I love their products but have not tried this yet.
amy c.
amy c.
White Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi how good does this work a d does it leave your skin soft after using it