Caudalie Instant Detox Mask

Shop Caudalie Instant Detox Mask. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this mask good for acne prone skin?
I have seen a lot of reviews on this product & I have been wanting to buy it. Does this actually work?
This product is good for oil skin?[product:caudalie-instant-detox-mask]
Start your review of Caudalie Instant Detox Mask!
Product Highlights
This is such a great mask. Especially if you have more sensitive skin it won't irritate your face as much as other masks mightin reviews
Sandra F.
lisbon
This is a win win win for me.. cant tell you bad things of this one. I love this mask.
Kat S.
I have blemish-prone dehydrated skin and this mask works wonders. I leave it on for ten minutes and always have the brightest, glowing complexion afterwards. Price is a little steep but you do get a lot of product in one bottle, so I say it's worth it.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Great mask ! Love it so much ! Great to keep your skin feeling fresh and moisturized, having a nice soft skin. 😍
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought this mask worked well. I definitely felt cleaner after I used it. It worked as a good basic weekly mask. Nothing extraordinary about it but I liked it!
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Emily W.
I got this sample online and I definitely recommend. This brand is great though expensive. I saw my pores cleaned right before my eyes!
Ia P.
Wiesbaden
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Ia P.
Gut aufzutragen, riecht gut, kurze Wirkungsweise ( 10 Minuten ) , tut dem Gesicht gut, aber ziemlich teuer und nicht immer zu bekommen
Barlian R.
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Barlian R.
I absolutely adore this mask. It feels like your skin has been completely renewed once you wash it off. Pores feel clean, minimized blackheads, and overall a brighter and even complexion. They don’t have it on the Sephora website any longer though and I’m not sure why. I don’t know how I’ll handle it once I run out. Edit: Caudalie replied to my message and said they’re simply out of stock ATM but will have it available soon.
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Elmira G.
This is my favorite mask. It goes on well and really make a difference. I typically use it once a week on Sundays to start.
Toha T.
Pickering, ON
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Toha T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask , have you ever used the Claudia instant detox mask ? I feel clean after it. Give me your experience with it 🥰
Johannie V.
West New York, NJ
Caudalie Instant Detox Mask uploaded by Johannie V.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite weekly masque! I have extremely oily skin and this helps balance the oil production without stripping my skin entirely. It also helps minimize the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone. It glides on like butter and then you feel this cool, tingling sensation followed by a tightening effect as the masque hardens. Swipe left to view video ✨ Additional products used: Oh K! SOS pH Balancing Gel Toner Spa Sciences AERO Sonic Skin Care Infusion System [product:retinol-serum-25%-with-hyaluronic-acid-aloe-vera-vitamin-e-boost-collagen-production-reduce-wrinkles-fine-lines-even-skin-tone-age-spots-sun-spots-1-fl-oz-yeouth-guaranteed]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayana J.
Hollister, CA
Molly C. il y a 3 mois
no. try the Amie Clear and Calm Clay Mask! amazing and affordable!
Dianna F.
Mariah J. il y a 2 mois
Girllll.... this mask is a game changer for combination skin. I’ve used it for years (kind of sad it’s gone viral lately, I wanted it to be my secret!). I have an oily t zone but the other areas of my face are super dry. I use this and it keeps my skin balanced and free of acne. Also little tip: if you ever have any redness, use this mask and the redness will subside a lot!
Roxanne A.
Montreal
il y a 3 mois
I#Caudalie Instant Detox Mask i’m woundering... if it worth the price? I have mixed type of skin. On my T zone.. i have pores.. But i don’t want my skin to be dry after the mask. Does it dry the skin?
Amanda E. il y a 2 mois
I think it’s 100% worth it! Doesn’t dry skin at all. Leaves it really soft
Katherin 9298 N.
Doral, FL
il y a 3 mois
I saw this mask on tiktok Caudalie Instant Detox Mask and I'm wondering if it's worth the hype??
Lidianys C. il y a 3 mois
No not for the price get the 7$ clay at target does the same thing
Halyna M.
Rosetown, SK
il y a 5 mois
Johannie V. il y a 4 mois
I do! I’ve been using it for quite some time now and I posted a photo/video review on my page if you want to check it out 💕✨
Brenda F.