Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Trio

by Caudalie

A limited-edition trio inspired by the vineyards of Bordeaux to nourish and protect hands and nails. This collection features three unique scents in a limited-edition design. Inspired by well-rounded and rich notes of merlot, Feuille de Cassis evokes the intensity of blackcurrant leaf coupled with the softness of blackberry. Inspired by the uplifting citrus notes of the sauvignon grape variety, Pamplemousse Rose embodies "joie de vivre." And inspired by the aromas of cabernet, the sunny Miel de Vigne reveals both woody and green notes. Certain to uplift the senses, your hands and nails are left smooth, hydrated, and protected. This set contains:- 1 oz Feuille De Cassis Hand and Nail Cream - 1 oz Pamplemousse Rose Hand and Nail Cream - 1 oz Miel De Vigne Hand and Nail Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The products in this set were not tested on animals and do not contain animal ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Trio!
I got this as a gift during the holiday season as it’s the perfect time of the year to receive this kits. My hands and nails feel nourished but I wish it was a a bit thicker as I have extremely dry hands. Over all it smells good and it fits in most of my purses as I carry it with me all the time .
Caudalie never disappoints! It is by far one of the best beauty brands out in the market today. It is a classic. I love this product and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I am excited about the new products launching next season!
This set is nice, especially if you haven’t used any of Caudalie products. With this you are able to try out different things and figure out what you enjoy to use and what works best for you. I would recommend this product.
Bohemia, NY
Although not a fan of their skin care line.. I do love their hand lotions. They smell amazing and Make your skin feel smooth without feeling greasy. I carry them around wherever I go. I buy the again and again ❤️
Saint Paul, MN
I’d give it 5 stars, it’s really a great hand cream, but it is strongly fragrances. It’s a good choice for your purse or car, when you’re putting it on dry hands. Just test the scents before you buy.
Sanford , NC
Caudalie has great products for the skin. This hand and nail cream trio was very gentle on the skin. It is a little more on the high end side but they are overall great products, I recommend this trio!
Bloomfield , NJ
This is another favorite year round. It’s nice to have variety and they [email protected] good. I will have [email protected] after a couple washes but I still like the feel of them. I would use them again.
Hanover, MD
I have this little hand lotion every where. In my car, purse, desk, room. They are the perfect size and they smell so good. They absorb into the skin quickly not making you feel greasy but the hydration stays for a long time.
Sugar Land
I love utilizing this trio and making my hair finally feel soft but my cuticles looking healthy I also love utilizing the oil from the same line and helping my hands not only feel soft but Glowy
Belmont, MA
Hand creAm with staying power for my excessively dry hands that work all day in water and paper. This is so helpful to help replenish moisture and hold it in so the skin doesn’t get too dried out.