BY CAUDALIE #22 in Hand Cream

This anti-oxidant, anti-aging moisturizing cream protects, nourishes and leaves skin silky smooth. Made from orange pulp and softened by almond powder with a drop of rosewater, hands are luxuriously protected. Leaves no greasy film.

For anyone looking for a nourishing, aging treatment for hands and nails.

Apply to the hands and nails as often as required and massage in.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-caprylate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Sodiumcarboxymethyl Beta-glucan, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol

Buy on Sephora*
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
Holy mackerel! Yeah I said it. I have insanely dry hands and feet since I had a second baby. I have never been ashy in my life so I needed to find something that worked for my new skin.

This is soft, light, great scent and easy to throw in your purse or diaper bag. I mean how bad can it be, it has avocado in it haha.

But should you ask if I like it, I’ll point out there is one on my night stand, living room, and purse. Enough said
Lauren P.
Bronx
This lotion smells amazing is very unisex and absorbs pretty quickly. It also isn’t too greasy so you can apply it and not be incapacitated by a hydrating slime. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last too long but I guess that is the trade off because the more greasy products tend to last longer but are really impractical for use during the day when trying to work, drive, open doorknobs, etc...
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Have one of these in my car, purse, backpack, jacket pocket. It smells awesome and leaves my hands feeling so moisturized. Whenever I apply it, heads immediately turn and ask what smells so good. I hate when my hands feel "sticky" after using moisturizers or creams, but this absorbed quickly and I didn't leave me feeling sticky. I could still use my computer and not worry about getting gunk on the keys. Will keep buying.
Gloria K.
This cream is great for hydrating mild to moderate dry skin. However, I wouldn't recommend it for very dry skin. Since it's a cream, it's a little thicker than a typical lotion, but doesn't feel too heavy on the skin and absorbs relatively quickly. It has a refreshing citrus scent that lasts for a decent amount of time. This is my favorite everyday hand cream, but when I'm working I use something more heavy duty (since I wash my hands a lot). Highly recommend this product if you like the scent!
Karyn K.
Burlington
The best hand cream.  Ever.  Pretty much everything from Caudalie smells amazing, but this is just addictive.  I was never a big hand cream person until I tried this, mainly because I hated the long-lasting grease involved with other brands.  This cream sinks right in, leaves my hands moisturized and my nails smooth.  The packaging is great and it's easy to take with me throughout the day.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I think the smell is what really drove me to grab this stuff. I’m not into those hand creams that smell like I bathed in vanilla sugar cookies, I prefer citrus scents over sweet and this cream has a nice fresh fragrance. The product itself I felt was a little too slimy for my taste. I wanted something that would absorb in a reasonable amount of time so I wouldn’t be leaving traces of it on my phone screen and unfortunately this stuff didn’t pass that test.
sarah o.
This is a hand cream that I routinely buy. It's nourishing but not sticky at all. The formula applies so well onto my skin to hydrate and soften. Feels so good and again not sticky or greasy. I'm a fan. I've used this for many years. A little goes a long way so the price is fair. The scent is light and it dissipates which I appreciate. I usually buy this online via Sephora. Will always be one of my go-to hand creams.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is one of my favorite hand creams! It smells pretty good and it works so well! I like to apply just a little bit because a little goes a long way. I like only putting it on my cuticles and it is perfect during the winter time to hydrate my skin! It's also a great hand cream to push back your cuticles!
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this lotion. I purchased a set that included this hand cream and the body lotion. This hand cream was 100% used up in the first week. Used it all day long and want more.
Logan M.
With excellent ingredients and a natural fruit-filled scent, this is my go-to hand cream.  Keeps my hands moisturized the longest without a greasy, oily feeling.  It also helps with my cuticles and nails, as you can massage it onto those areas as well. My hands are saved!
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone else find this product to soften hand but make skin extremely sensitive? Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream Nourishes and Protects