Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream - 2.5 oz uploaded by Sarah S.

BY CAUDALIE

This luxurious hand cream helps to keep the hands looking supple and young. Formulated with a high concentration of antioxidants from sources like grape seed oil, sweet orange, avocado and shea butter, Hand and Nail Cream protects against the free... see more...

Karyn K.
Burlington
The best hand cream.  Ever.  Pretty much everything from Caudalie smells amazing, but this is just addictive.  I was never a big hand cream person until I tried this, mainly because I hated the long-lasting grease involved with other brands.  This cream sinks right in, leaves my hands moisturized and my nails smooth.  The packaging is great and it's easy to take with me throughout the day.
Tristan A.
Carrollton
I really like this one! I haven't really tried much from Caudalie aside from their grape water, essence, and vinosource serum (which is the BEST dark spot corrector in my book) but I reached for this one day at Sephora and I've liked it ever since! My hands, nails, and cuticles have become much healthier and prettier thanks to regular use of this.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love this lotion. I purchased a set that included this hand cream and the body lotion. This hand cream was 100% used up in the first week. Used it all day long and want more.
Sarah S.
Santa Clara, CA
The main reason I adore this hand cream is because its non greasy and I can get on with day to day activities without leaving a marks everywhere. Its hydrating and super absorbent on my dry hands!
Sarah S.
Wonderful product! I wash my hands often during the day & this product moisturizes even the most dry hands & cuticles. It has a light pleasant fragrance also. I like to keep a tube in my purse or in my cosmetic bag as I travel
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I love all of their products but when it comes to a good hand and nail cream I really love this one and highly recommend it to all if you're wanting a product to really work wonders on your hands and nails
Camille R.
Nivea works equally as well for half the price. This was a gift. I would not buy this. The smell isn't great
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
Has a nice classic smell. An actor favorite and must set kit must have. Nourishes hands that work a lot well!
Megan D.
Westbrook road, Shepton Mallet
An okay product, a little bit pricey and not as good as some of my drugstore favourites. Some of the creams have a very overpowering fragrance
H T.
I love their hand creams, I get really dry hands even in the super and if downs they oily