Caudalie Grapest Hydration Duo uploaded by Qiu X.

BY CAUDALIE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A duo ornament to quench, soften, and soothe skin for long-lasting hydration. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… A cult favorite with makeup artists and celebrities, Grape Water provides an immediate increase in hydration up to 127 percent. Skin sensitivity is reduced by up to 61 percent upon application. Rich in moisturizing polysaccharides, mineral salts, and potassium, Grape Water has an intense hydrating ability. It supports skin's natural ability to retain water within the corneous layer and hydro-lipid film. Perfect for sensitive skin, it acts as a soothing balm to reduce the effects of rosacea, redness, sensitivity, and rashes. It is the perfect go-to after any harsh peels or uncomfortable irritation. The unique composition of mineral and active plant ingredients supports the skin's barrier function. The versatile product can be used as a toner after cleansing, as a setting spray before applying makeup, or to refresh and hydrate the skin throughout the day. Seal your hydration with Vinosource Sorbet, the bestselling gel cream that's suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive to moisturize intensely and calm dehydrated, irritated skin. Powered by Caudalie's organic grape water and patented grape-seed polyphenols, this superfood-infused cream not only provides deep hydration, but also protects against free-radicals. It's rich in Vinolevure®, which supports skin's ability to become less sensitive and more resilient over time, and chamomile to calm redness and irritation. This set contains:- 2.5 oz/ 75 mL Grape Water- 0.33 oz/ 10 mL Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Caudalie founder Mathilde Thomas discovered precious Grape Water on her parent's vineyard in Bordeaux during the family harvest. Beauty Tip: Dampen makeup sponge with Grape Water to give dewy glow to foundation. Dampen

Monicajoyce C.
Las Vegas
I love the caudalie grapeseed facial spray because it helps calm down the redness on my cheeks which are very stubborn to treat. I research on how to deal with redness on the face and Caudalie's facial spray popped up and I decided to give it a try. I've been using this spray for 5 months now and I will always repurchase this product. Its that good!
Tami V.
Love this stocking stuffer!
The spray is hydrating and great for those long nights in the library studying or after a work out!
It could be great even if you just want to smell grapes all around!
It literally smells like raisins to me and it's so sweet!
The packaging is cute because it matches the tiny deluxe sample of the moisturizing sorbet!
I have this in the normal packaging of green and white and to be honest it looks better in this packaging in my opinion!
You get a full size spray (regularly $13) and you pay $2 more for the deluxe sample. If you really mind the $2, maybe just stick to the normal one but if not, it's super cute and I would recommend it to anyone!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
Omg I love love love this brand. Got a deluxe sample from sephora for my birthday and I absolutely loved it. My face felt so smooth and my skin even looked brighter! I love the Smell also. I am looking forward to purchasing again. The brand is a little pricey but worth the money
Zulay S.
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora (love those rewards!). I use this as my travel moisturizer since it's essentially a sample size. It's very lightweight and gives you a refreshing feeling. I'm not crazy about the scent--it could be sooo much better. The spray scent is grape water and it's a little weird for my liking, but it is still quite refreshing. I'd recommend trying it.
Shirley C.
My face gets a bit red for god knows what reason and this calms it a lot. i actually prefer this over the Evian spray since I feel like this one hydrates my skin better. Definitely smells like a grape vine so if youre not too keen on that note or smell, keep that in mind. it also works pretty well as a makeup prep spray too!
Melissa M.
The cutest little set! I love buying these around the holiday season for all of my friends and family members. The cream is just big enough to truly test if you like the product, and you can't go wrong with the mist. I use it to hydrate my skin in the mornings, after a long night out, and as a setting spray.
MonicaRose G.
Love the hydrating feeling. One star off because it says it reduces redness and I didn't notice that. Even when I ourchased it twice. Very gentle, Caudalie is my holy frail with all skin care has to offer. Sadly, I would not buy this one again but the other facial mist causalice has I for sure would.
Sydni W.
I really like the sorbet. I got it in an ipsy bag, although it was half empty. It has a nice scent to it. It is a little heavy, like I can feel it on my face, but it makes my face feel super smoooth. Don't know if I'd buy it though. Ill have to keep using it to see.
Crystal B.
I got a sample from Sephora.  I used this a couple times, the first I really liked it but the second time I noticed that it peeled off a bit, I didn't like as I use this before going to bed and didn't want this product all over my sheets.  Skin felt nice after, I would recommend if you are using in the morning.
haleigh r.
pittsburgh , PA
i actually really enjoyed this serum that came with the moisturizer it was very effective and helped really well with my dry skin. it is a little on the pricier side. i picked mine up from my local sephora and i would recommend to any one with dry skin!