BY CAUDALIE #53 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.

• Hydrates the skin
  • Soothes the most sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free. Fragrance-free

How To Use:

No need to blot after spraying, fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Can be used as a toner after cleansing.

Tip: keep the spray in the fridge to make it even more refreshing.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Not a bad product. It took me forever to find a good hydrating mist and I love this! It's a must have for the summer and winter " in 48 reviews
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have dry/sensitive skin with mild rosacea. I have tried different kinds of facial mists, now seeing how this didn’t have too much of a price difference from my current mist, I decided to try it out. I’m so glad I did. The mist is super micro and instantly chills your face and relieving redness you may have. I work in a busy hospital unit and I never leave home without it. I use it after setting my makeup and after about 3x through the day. I highly recommend this mist!
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This product is a must for anyone you sensitive, dry skin, or if your face is generally finicky towards products. Formulated without any drying ingredients and fragrance, this mister sprays evenly across the face giving you much needed moisture to an other wise parched face. I spray this when I wake up and before I go to sleep. It is especially useful after washing my face and need to replenish whatever I lost in the process. For the price I would definitely buy this  again.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I love how simple this toner is! Grape water and grape juice, no added fragrance, chemicals, stabilizers, nonsense... just pure and simple and effective! I think that it is a great price point as well. Just make sure you get the full size because it is a way better value than the value size. This toner really helps to balance out my skin especially if it is feeling stressed from outside elements or even just a hard week. I switch between products a lot but this Caudalie Grape Water is a product that I always have on hand. It has been fantastic for balancing out my sensitive combination skin and keeping everything calm and healthy!
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I use grape water before applying my primer for makeup application, after I finish my makeup as a setting spray, after I apply my nighttime skin care products, randomly throughout the day. I pretty much use it constantly. It smells very fresh and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it. I couldn’t live without this now that I’ve had it. I always keep a backup.
Victoria F.
chicago
I actually do really like this facial spray on days I don’t have much time or feel like I can’t do a full face makeup application. I use a lot of topical retinoids, so sometimes after washing my face my skin is really red or mildly irritated. This spray instantly calms and neutralizes the redness so I can be on the go quickly and not have to apply foundation or a face base to counteract the redness. I would highly recommend.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the best face mist! I used it originally as a toner because it was marketed to increase skin hydration! The marketing didn't lie; my skin looked amazing and incredibly hydrated after only a couple of uses. After I repurchased it, I also started using it as a setting spray. My makeup stayed in place all day plus my skin felt so good!
30somethingskin S.
This is one of my favorite products when I do a full on skincare routine. I use it in between my acid and toner and also before an oil to help absorption. It is also great to throw in a bag when going to the pool. I spray a bit on before my sunscreen. Its nice and refreshing. I can't say it has made a difference in my skin, but it is nice to have for a nice before a replication of any product.
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
I loooove this face mist. The sprayer on this is perfect because its a continuous powerful spray. I love putting it on as either a toner in the morning or to set moisturizer at night for an extra boost of hydration. It just feels so refreshing and nice to spray on and I feel like I'm just making my skin healthier each time I use it.
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
I have combination skin and decided to try this toner since Caudalie has some great products and it was on sale. I love this product not only because of the quality, but also because of how easy it is to use since it’s in a spray can and mists your face. Really great and refreshing product to use during the dry summer.
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I am new to the Caudalie family but I am impressed thus far. Really great product for those of us with dry skin. My skin drinks this up and it is such a nice refresher. Great light skin and love the mist applicator on it. Very fine mist and beautiful spray. Will definitely repurchase.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
Anything similar that people like better?
Margaret W.
Is this product in an aerosol can?
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work, does it really reduce redness?
Jennifer R.
Does this work as a setting spray too ?
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Is this worth the hype? What exactly does it do or can it be used for?

back