Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.

• Hydrates the skin
  • Soothes the most sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free. Fragrance-free

How To Use:

No need to blot after spraying, fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Can be used as a toner after cleansing.

Tip: keep the spray in the fridge to make it even more refreshing.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.

WhhAt do you think about this product is ist good for dry skin? ?
Does this product remove makeup?
What are your holy grail skincare products? These are mine!! Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin & Rose Deep Hydration Oil-Infused Serum
Start your review of Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin!
Product Highlights
“Not a bad product. It took me forever to find a good hydrating mist and I love this! It's a must have for the summer and winter ” in reviews
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin uploaded by Alisa B.
I got this some time back in a beauty box and never used it, until I recently over did it with mandelic acid. (I basically ripped off my healthy skin barrier and got a ton of small red bumps and white heads, itchy and red and gross all around my mouth) I used this spray in conjunction with hyaluronic acid and soothing serums, to stop the red and itch, it worked, this spray was soothing and I can use it anywhere. It was a nice soothing help, took 3 days to stop itching, but 5 to mostly go away. (I also used gentle cloth to wash my face then used eradikate sulfer treatment for 45 minutes to get rid of the whiteheads, I read when the skin is over exfoliated you expose your skin to bacteria it’s not used to and that’s why you get whiteheads, anyway it made sense to me, so I wanted to get rid of that bacteria ASAP.) it was a team effort but this spray was soothing af!
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin uploaded by Steven P.
Purchased at: Sephora
- This bottle claims to give your skin antioxidants, refreshes and moisturize your skin all day. - My first impression of this face mist is that it feels really nice in the skin. - it really gives my skin a nice pump temporary. - Really wakes up my dull skin - It preps my skin - This is great for sensitive skin. - If you buy this product, I recommend putting this into your refrigerator it’s a life changing. - Overall this is a great product, I love how the mist comes out when you spray it into your face. Highly recommend for anyone. Grape is a great source of resource to keep your skin looking young and hydrated ^^. Make sure you also drink lots of water as well. Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin
Watertown, WI
This is literally a water. Before I realized that, I would have given it zero stars but, as a literal water, it gets four stars. I expected a spritz similar to the beauty elixir but it’s the water from inside the grapes. It has zero scent for my nose and that is nice sometimes. I prefer a more hydrating toner but like using this to cool down and to wet my face for different circumstances. It does calm inflammation somewhat and adds a light layer of moisture to the skin. I think it’s a great boosting product but not so much stand alone product. Love the continuous mist aerosol can and it lasts forever. Months with frequent use. Under $20 too. Can’t complain too much about that!
Salt Lake City
I love this stuff! You can use it so many ways and it's packed with skin-loving ingredients. Rich in antioxidants and soothing, moisturizing and refreshing this Grape Water mist is a must have. Use it in place of an essence to prime skin for serums, you can use it throughout the day as a wake up to your skin. It's super fine mist helps refresh and make your skin glow. You can even use it on your makeup brush to enhance pigments or create a more bold eyeshadow color. I have to have this mist with my skincare & makeup at all times.
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin uploaded by Gabby Y.
I just got this and honestly I’m disappointed. I wanted to try this out cause soooo many you tubers have talk about how much they love this brand and some even said this product. So far it just feels like I’m spraying straight water on my face. Not much of a scent. I think it’s over priced for what it is. Maybe I’ll change my mind but so far I’m not impressed sadly. But I don’t want to try other things from this brand.... if they go down in price.
Valley , AL
I know this is unpopular, but I really think this is better for your skin than the Beauty Elixir. The mister is the stuff of dreams, totally even and fine. This is just pure grape water so It’s fragrance free, it feels light, you don’t feel sweaty or drenched. It’s definitely soothing. The only reason I’m not giving it a full 5 stars is because I haven’t used it long enough to be certain that it’s going to be my new go-to mist :)
Santa Monica, CA
Nice refreshing product that seems to add a bit of moisture, but I haven't truly isolated it in my routine to measure the difference. Could just be the bottle I received, but the mist comes out in large droplets, so it needs to be distributed after spraying and is therefore not good for refreshing makeup. I've started using it to spray on a beauty blender before using though and I like it for that purpose.
Stockton, CA
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin uploaded by Sasha R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product for dry skin. You can use it at night or in the morning. I do it after my serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen. I don’t put it on after makeup because the spray nozzle shoots too much out and it spits at you. That’s the only downside. It has 3 items in the ingredients and pretty much just grape water! This is also pretty cheap for the amount of product you get. Definitely recommend
Ventura, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed this spray as a mist to refresh through the hot days. It doesn’t have a bad scent and I really enjoyed the fact that it had natural grape water as it’s ingredient. However, I was disappointed that it is in an aerosol can, almost like a spray paint can. So it’s not very portable and it’s not to be placed in a “hot” or sunlit spot. I still finished the can.
Somerville
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin uploaded by Jilly B.
AMONGST THE BEST OF FACIAL MISTS! It works wonders, I feel clean, refreshed and absolutely hydrated. The scent is VERY mild and pleasant. I apply once in the morning before my moisturizer and once at night, before my night cream of choice. Please buy this product, you will have no regrets!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brampton , ON
joylynn G. • il y a un mois
I use Garnier skin active micellar cleaning water, Elemis superfood coca calm hydration juice and Embryolisse less NOURRISSANTS.
New castle
il y a un mois
I use every mornig and night befkre Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin. Also Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser and i have travel size and it lasts like 4 months. It is definitely amazing. Makes your skin smooth
Wilmington, DE
il y a un mois
Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin I got this product as a present. I did not use it. What kind of effect does it have on face and how it is good for sensitive skin? Thank you 🙏
Viviana B. • il y a 14 jours
it has a really soothing and refreshing aspect, it goes as well on bare skin than without makeup on! it does not only hydrates ur skin but it has a bunch of antioxidants from the grape! honestly a holy grail and the smell is so delicate and luxurious, ur skin will love it!!