BY CAUDALIE #47 in Toners & Astringents

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.

• Hydrates the skin
  • Soothes the most sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free. Fragrance-free

How To Use:

No need to blot after spraying, fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Can be used as a toner after cleansing.

Tip: keep the spray in the fridge to make it even more refreshing.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Not a bad product. It took me forever to find a good hydrating mist and I love this! It's a must have for the summer and winter " in 48 reviews
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I love how simple this toner is! Grape water and grape juice, no added fragrance, chemicals, stabilizers, nonsense... just pure and simple and effective! I think that it is a great price point as well. Just make sure you get the full size because it is a way better value than the value size. This toner really helps to balance out my skin especially if it is feeling stressed from outside elements or even just a hard week. I switch between products a lot but this Caudalie Grape Water is a product that I always have on hand. It has been fantastic for balancing out my sensitive combination skin and keeping everything calm and healthy!
Ali G.
Roseville, MI
This product is a must for anyone you sensitive, dry skin, or if your face is generally finicky towards products. Formulated without any drying ingredients and fragrance, this mister sprays evenly across the face giving you much needed moisture to an other wise parched face. I spray this when I wake up and before I go to sleep. It is especially useful after washing my face and need to replenish whatever I lost in the process. For the price I would definitely buy this  again.
Kari L.
Saginaw, MI
I was shocked with how much i love this product, given that i bought it on a whim. I got it at Sephora. It’s a light mist which is really nice, but i also find it to be really hydrating for a mist. I use it after cleansing or i even use it after my setting spray to prevent my skin from flaking throughout the day since my skin is on the drier side. Definitely would recommend!!
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I use grape water before applying my primer for makeup application, after I finish my makeup as a setting spray, after I apply my nighttime skin care products, randomly throughout the day. I pretty much use it constantly. It smells very fresh and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it. I couldn’t live without this now that I’ve had it. I always keep a backup.
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I am in love with this product! I use this as a setting spray because it hydrates and soothes my dry skin with eczema. I use it between each step of my skincare routine and after makeup application. It dissolves my dry patches and provides lasting hydration all day long! Have re-purchased multiple times. Great price. Great brand!
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
My skin is dryer than the Sahara desert in the winter. I’ve used Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream and Caudalie Moisturizing Sorbet Cream so I had them make me a sample of this at Sephora and I am now considering purchasing a full size bottle. Very light weight. Love that all their products are natural.
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
love the mister on this product so much. they really knew how to formulate and bottle facial sprays way before other brands, morphe has recently come out with a setting spray similar to this, it has the continous spray like this one which i love, the product itself is hydrating and light on the face, great for over and under makeup as well as over my skincare routine for added hydration. Doesnt have a super strong scent but smells like grapes
Jennifer C.
Gold Canyon
A nice, cheaper alternative to their holy grail product - Beauty Elixir.
I love the spray application & wouldn’t dream of not using a toner before serum, moisturizer.
This is so much easier than toners that have to go on a cotton pad. Seriously though - their Beauty Elixir is possibly my favorite product of all time.
Jaclyn M.
Allentown, PA
I think I wrote a review for this already but different (updated) packaging. This is a fantastic boost for dry skin in the winter but can be used by pretty much anyone at any time throughout the year to hydrate and tone the skin. It gives a copious mist with each spray, and I just let it sit and dry down on its own. It's relatively expensive, considering it is water and grape extract, but the aerosol type spray packaging is nice, and it's just such a soothing product. I will continue buying this spray, even at this price.
Bryanne G.
This is a miracle worker for my skin. It really helps out with calming redness and inflammation and adds a hint of moisture which I especially appreciate during the winter. One can lasts a long time. It’s kind of silly in a way to buy fancy canned spray water but I love it so...oh well haha
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anything similar that people like better?
Margaret W.
Is this product in an aerosol can?
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work, does it really reduce redness?
Jennifer R.
Does this work as a setting spray too ?
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
Is this worth the hype? What exactly does it do or can it be used for?