BY CAUDALIE

A signature, 100 percent organic formula that’s suitable for even the most sensitive skin and extracted directly from grapes in Bordeaux, with the dual power to both increase hydration and reduce sensitivity.

• Hydrates the skin
  • Soothes the most sensitive skin
  • Preservative-free. Fragrance-free

How To Use:

No need to blot after spraying, fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, even the most sensitive. Can be used as a toner after cleansing.

Tip: keep the spray in the fridge to make it even more refreshing.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitisvinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen.

Caudalie Grape Water Soothes Dry Skin
  • "Not a bad product. It took me forever to find a good hydrating mist and I love this! It's a must have for the summer and winter " in 48 reviews
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This product is a must for anyone you sensitive, dry skin, or if your face is generally finicky towards products. Formulated without any drying ingredients and fragrance, this mister sprays evenly across the face giving you much needed moisture to an other wise parched face. I spray this when I wake up and before I go to sleep. It is especially useful after washing my face and need to replenish whatever I lost in the process. For the price I would definitely buy this  again.
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I love how simple this toner is! Grape water and grape juice, no added fragrance, chemicals, stabilizers, nonsense... just pure and simple and effective! I think that it is a great price point as well. Just make sure you get the full size because it is a way better value than the value size. This toner really helps to balance out my skin especially if it is feeling stressed from outside elements or even just a hard week. I switch between products a lot but this Caudalie Grape Water is a product that I always have on hand. It has been fantastic for balancing out my sensitive combination skin and keeping everything calm and healthy!
allison a.
Olympia, WA
I use grape water before applying my primer for makeup application, after I finish my makeup as a setting spray, after I apply my nighttime skin care products, randomly throughout the day. I pretty much use it constantly. It smells very fresh and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it. I couldn’t live without this now that I’ve had it. I always keep a backup.
Victoria F.
chicago
I actually do really like this facial spray on days I don’t have much time or feel like I can’t do a full face makeup application. I use a lot of topical retinoids, so sometimes after washing my face my skin is really red or mildly irritated. This spray instantly calms and neutralizes the redness so I can be on the go quickly and not have to apply foundation or a face base to counteract the redness. I would highly recommend.
Cami C.
I just received this in the mail today and already felt the need to write a review. I typically use glam glow setting spray over my makeup for a dewey finish and Mario Badescu sprays for skin care or refreshing. I have been wearing the Dior backstage foundation, which is lovely, but I like my foundations a bit more glowey. The spays I typically use don't make much of a difference on it. After I tried this over my makeup, it looked as though I hadn't been drinking anything but coconut water my whole life. Everything blended so perfectly that my makeup looks airbrushed. It doesn't look greasy, wet, or spotty. It just makes your skin look healthier and plump. Can't wait ti try this in my skincare too. It was completely fragrance free which I was surprised about. The spray is even and it feels super refreshing and cooling.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This is the best face mist! I used it originally as a toner because it was marketed to increase skin hydration! The marketing didn't lie; my skin looked amazing and incredibly hydrated after only a couple of uses. After I repurchased it, I also started using it as a setting spray. My makeup stayed in place all day plus my skin felt so good!
Angela H.
I bought this grape mist spray because of it's all-natural ingredients. I needed something that would be healthy and chemical-free for my skin especially since I wanted a moisturizing mist that I could spray frequently and continuously over my face. This is so refreshing! It has the perfect medium-strong spray so I feel like I'm being misted by a waterfall on a hot day. I also use it as a toner after washing my face, so it's kind of a 2 in 1 for me in the morning when I don't want my face to be too oily. Since it's so lightweight, sometimes I even use it as a makeup setting spray for an extra glow after I put on my matte foundation and makeup.
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
I have combination skin and decided to try this toner since Caudalie has some great products and it was on sale. I love this product not only because of the quality, but also because of how easy it is to use since it’s in a spray can and mists your face. Really great and refreshing product to use during the dry summer.
Martha F.
I really like this product. It was given to me by a friend. I will spray it after washing my face before moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling cool and reduces the feeling of inflammation I sometimes have in the morning. I don’t love the packaging and wish it were not in an aerosol can.
🌻Alexis S.
I LOVE this product. It is pricey, but well worth it! It only has 2 ingredients - water and grapes. With just one spritz I can honestly say that my redness is gone within a few minutes. I've always struggled with redness and it is amazing that this product takes care of that and moisturizes as well!
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
Anything similar that people like better?
Margaret W.
Is this product in an aerosol can?
Angelica R.
Tomball, TX
Does this look good over makeup to give a dewy finish or is it better under foundation?
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
How well does this work, does it really reduce redness?
Jennifer R.
Does this work as a setting spray too ?

Sephora